• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -7 ) at Milwaukee ( 7 ) —- T: 219
    4:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 11.5 ) at Memphis ( -11.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    5:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -2.5 ) at Denver ( 2.5 ) —- T: 210
    6:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1 ) at Detroit ( -1 ) —- T: 206.5
    6:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : Houston ( 7 ) at Toronto ( -7 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

harris minus in the 2nd half. How great.

• fredg61

@RamblinMan88 said...

Everyone that knew what they were doing has lee, giannis, parker, and len. All that means it is going to be hard to cash. Min line should easily be over 300 today on the two big sites. Fortunately I’ve moved most of my action to other sites and I’ve been destroying them because the scoring is so different-the grasp on how to formulate lineups isn’t as well defined, making the games easier.

Can you share what sites you’re playing?

• DirkDigglerz

Mudiay has done nothing in OT lol

• zpa1989

sucks when you have plenty of exposure to all the players in the winning lineup but for some reason you couldn’t make that combination. plenty of len lee faried giannis durant russell mudiay booker etc….so frustrating. always a dud or two in there to ruin it all. really shocked klay and curry both missed value.

• makeitra1n

@zpa1989 said...

sucks when you have plenty of exposure to all the players in the winning lineup but for some reason you couldn’t make that combination. plenty of len lee faried giannis durant russell mudiay booker etc….so frustrating. always a dud or two in there to ruin it all. really shocked klay and curry both missed value.

Nights like tonight are the worst.need an exact combo.basically you gotta be perfect which no one is.its the equivalent of probably 6 or 7 popular hitters hitting 2 hrs in the same slate.

• deerosa

Hopefully it holds but someone has Pat Beverly in the Top 10 with a half to go :(

https://www.fanduel.com/games/14886/contests/14886-23111313/entries/432202373/scoring

• dragon1952

@RamblinMan88 said...

Everyone that knew what they were doing has lee, giannis, parker, and len. All that means it is going to be hard to cash. Min line should easily be over 300 today on the two big sites. Fortunately I’ve moved most of my action to other sites and I’ve been destroying them because the scoring is so different-the grasp on how to formulate lineups isn’t as well defined, making the games easier.

Good grief (rolls eyes)….so does that imply that everyone that didn’t have those 4 doesn’t know what they’re doing?

• RangerC

1st rule of DFS – the less you play the better your GPP core is. Busy weekend so I did $3 of lineups instead of the usual $30-200. Have 388 with Holmes left ;-(.

• lavation1906

Would be nice if the Miami/Philly game went to double OT

• cedric19

Landry and Canaan the big scorers for Philly. Can’t make this stuff up

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

2 DK lineups over 300 with plenty left to play and winning a staggering 5 bucks.

• fanjuice

• 2016 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Might hit the big 4-0-0 today

https://www.fanduel.com/games/14886/contests/14886-23111394/entries/432086038/scoring

• Bando28

Jeez over 300 on Yahoo and going to be sketchy to cash.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

300 wont cash on dk again.

Time to call it a season and get ready for mlb

• priceisrite

Tough day… 340 on FD isn’t gonna cash anything that I’m in.

• curt777

@RangerC said...

1st rule of DFS – the less you play the better your GPP core is. Busy weekend so I did $3 of lineups instead of the usual $30-200. Have 388 with Holmes left ;-(.

Yeah I put 50 different lineups in the quarter arcade today. They are all over 302 pts. with players left.

• makeitra1n

@deerosa said...

Hopefully it holds but someone has Pat Beverly in the Top 10 with a half to go :(

https://www.fanduel.com/games/14886/contests/14886-23111313/entries/432202373/scoring

Smh man.Choo choo

• chunkybangles

Can’t believe i am sweating my cash games with a 347, gotta love nights like this

• beastdog325

15 points up on the cash line but nobody left after the Philly game. Ish,RoCo,and Agent Zero Richardson. His score isn’t much higher than his number.

• Jaseboyhyde

@slpanthers24 said...

2 DK lineups over 300 with plenty left to play and winning a staggering 5 bucks.

Same. Got a 333 and a 300, the 300 isn’t even in the cash yet, might not be.

• zpa1989

still fuming over the holmes dud and that game from landry. total b/s. super unlucky and a ridiculous outcome . almost had to see it coming, everyone on him, he has to flop right?

• grand2515

325 ain’t cashing in FD main gpp. Damn

• Warbucks79

I remember when scoring 400 was almost unheard of in Fanduel…geeesh

• rebkell

316 in the quarter arcade and I’m probably not going to cash, Dragic left and Drummond out of the game and of course I’ve got everyone’s favorite Richaun. LOL

• IronMonkey415

If I stay at 352 FPS and walk away with $5 I’ll be happy.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).