• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -7 ) at Milwaukee ( 7 ) —- T: 219
    4:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 11.5 ) at Memphis ( -11.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    5:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -2.5 ) at Denver ( 2.5 ) —- T: 210
    6:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1 ) at Detroit ( -1 ) —- T: 206.5
    6:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : Houston ( 7 ) at Toronto ( -7 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• beastdog325

329 and 327 in the DK Shooter worth 14 bucks but like I said no one left,still might not cash. This game is rough.

• CJtheGrump

Lowest score in my lineup was Bogut with a 27 or so. Kinda wish he played more minutes. Sitting at 330 in the single entry daily dollar on draft kings with DDR my one remaining player.

First time in a while that I’ve cracked 300 so I’m pleased with that part of it.

• Anton83

379 on sharpshooter with Beverley still playing hope he gets me at least 10 points

• Whacko

335 on DK, and what really is the kicker…the Wife picked it…LOL

• dragon1952

Got a 307 and a 308.75 in the DK HotShot and no $$$$…….seriously, 3 entry limit and you can’t even cash with those scores. Good freakin’ god.

• Koraman

gonna take 450 to win i think I am done with NBA

• keephustlincuz

Highest scoring night in recent memory. I am seeing 433 winning right now.

• beastdog325

Sixers play hard. Watch them in a couple years when all the tanking pays off. 3 or 4 conditional first rounders next year, Saric might be over from Europe, Imbiid if he ever plays or whatever they get by trading him, Noel or Okafor. Ben Simmons if they get lucky in the lottery.

• grand2515

I usually just play one lineup per slate but it looks like you have to put in more now to just spread out the variance. Too many folks are hitting it really well now.

• WAREgl

@CJtheGrump said...

Lowest score in my lineup was Bogut with a 27 or so. Kinda wish he played more minutes. Sitting at 330 in the single entry daily dollar on draft kings with DDR my one remaining player.

First time in a while that I’ve cracked 300 so I’m pleased with that part of it.

320 is the new 300 on DK this time of the year

• codmaster69

433 winning the $2 shot on FD, I’m at 368 w/ Harden still playin. I’m not gonna complain this is my best score ever!!!

• DirkDigglerz

OT in Canada Please!

• JDS1029

Crazy day. Made 10 GPP lineups, all 300+, 8 of them are 340+. Didn’t make all that much. Not playing David Lee in any lineup hurt.

• txdave41

361 score and lose money yet again.

• JDS1029

@DirkDigglerz said...

OT in Canada Please!

I hope so. Got a 370 lineup currently with Lowry and Beverly.

• marino4ever

all my lineups are well over 300 points in fd, dk, and yahoo and i’m barely cashing above min. lol. I hate it when everyone goes off.

• JDS1029

Also, wtf with Kanter getting 30 at half, and only 2 the rest of the way….

• DirkDigglerz

@marino4ever said...

all my lineups are well over 300 points in fd, dk, and yahoo and i’m barely cashing above min. lol. I hate it when everyone goes off.

lol I got 350 in Yahoo barely making 15 bucks

• Jaseboyhyde

@dragon1952 said...

Got a 307 and a 308.75 in the DK HotShot and no $$$$…….seriously, 3 entry limit and you can’t even cash with those scores. Good freakin’ god.

On draftkings, I made 3 lineups today after having very little success recently making 10 lineups per night. Entered two into the hot shot, and 3 into the 10k quarter arcade.
    343.75 (final), 307.5 and 302.5 (have Beverly left in both of those).
    If someone would have told me I would score 343.75, and over 300 with my other two lineups, I’d have thought I would at least cash decently, with a chance to win pretty big in the hot shot. Not tonight. I’m cashing $11 right now, and the 307.5 and 302.5 aren’t going to cash.
    $10 in the hot shot and $1 in the quarter arcade, if that 343.75 holds.

• YourWorld

I’m at 398 with Harden still playing. It has been a good night. :)

• BonsackMac78

My score in the quarter DK tonight would’ve won me $400 bucks the other night (I actually finished 3rd and got $200 that night, as my only big win, ever)….but tonight…..75 freaking cents…..I’ve only been playing NBA since January…are these 400+ scores a new thing or am I just a noob?

• Bando28

If OT happens I may just cry.

• priceisrite

I really need to fade OT in this final game to hold onto a few bucks I made back… Still a losing night tho.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Lowry did nothing in the 4th Q so far…. at 318.50 (DK) sweating a couple of plays from Kyle to min cash.
    Crazy…

• WAREgl

I made four last minute LU today on DK and 3 of the 4 got over 320. Something is out of whack when it’s that easy to hit multiple 320 LU.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).