• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -7 ) at Milwaukee ( 7 ) —- T: 219
    4:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 11.5 ) at Memphis ( -11.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    5:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -2.5 ) at Denver ( 2.5 ) —- T: 210
    6:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1 ) at Detroit ( -1 ) —- T: 206.5
    6:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : Houston ( 7 ) at Toronto ( -7 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Mrm2010

I play Fanduel, have Westbrook and Harden in my LU and my cheapest player is Teletovic. Don’t mind the LU at all which means it will tank. lol would like to fit in Parker and wondering if anyone will be playing Ibaka. Just trying to get a bit more expoaure to the OKC game. Also torn between Russell and Dragic, any thoughts on that would be appreciated.

• badlands92

I’m so relieved to be playing the last slate and avoiding OKC. They have caused me so many headaches lately!

It may be difficult to pick the right PHI players today. Most have the capability to hit for 30 or for 13. Miami remains tough on guards, though.

• Bellest

@Epignosis said...

-7 -07
    219u-10

GS V LAL

Can someone explain to me how in the world that game has a seven point spread? I figured a 70 point spread would be closer to the truth.

Fantasy Labs has GSW -16.5 and 222 total. That sounds more realistic the the original line.

• alyyyy

Im fading GS/LAL completely, 3 blowouts in 3 games and noone has stood out on either team. PHI has played MIA pretty tough in two matchups, I wouldve expected blowouts, including same projected PHI starters as last game 3/4. Id have a preference for this game

• TheRealJosh5

Middleton/Westy is one LU, and Harden/DDR is another is a good core to start with today IMO.

• janetwinsbones

Wade derozan Middleton. I need help

• JdotBrone

Anybody on Livingston? He has been playing well last two games, getting some of Iggy’s minutes as he recovers from injury plus could get more run in a likely blowout.

• Mrm2010

Group’s thoughts and I hate to do this but curious as to what everyone thinks on potential upside:
    Russell and Teletovic or Dragic and ? At $3600 (Arthur, Speights Etc.)

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@Mrm2010 said...

Couple of questions for the small dedicated group this morning. Torn between Russell and Dragic. Like Dragic a lot but Russel could have a nice game and is $1000 cheaper enabling me to play up elsewhere. Also considering Ish. Thoughts?
    Also, have read a lot this morning on Ibaka. Like Faried, Tele and Parker more. Anyone think Ibaka will have one of his unusually good games? And both Barnes look like decent plays for the $. Really like their salaries but seems like everytime I play either of them they bomb. Thoughts on this as well please.
    Appreciate the input.

I like dragic and Russell together for cash. They have both been getting between 5-6x recently (apart from DARs bomb the other night). Unless you really want to play either curry or RWB… In which case I think dragic is better for cash and DAR is better for GPP.

• Mrm2010

@kbarnhill7523 said...

I like dragic and Russell together for cash. They have both been getting between 5-6x recently (apart from DARs bomb the other night). Unless you really want to play either curry or RWB… In which case I think dragic is better for cash and DAR is better for GPP.

Thanks man, apprecite the feedback. Usually play GPP but probably should put a cash LU together as well.

• RecEm2014

Klay Thompson all in. He always kills it in LA for his pops (does radio for Lakers)

• dopeismarcus

https://www.fanduel.com/games/14878/contests/14878-23086796/entries/431828486/scoring?entry=431847507

1st slicknick2233
    2nd slickk4433

Same account or coincidence?

• Sixersfan

@RecEm2014 said...

Klay Thompson all in. He always kills it in LA for his pops (does radio for Lakers)

he had 12 points against them last time out. He killed it alright!! If Curry is out then he would be a good play I would think But if Curry is playing i“m not playing him.

• Sixersfan

Who’s paying up for Shooting guard?

• DirkDigglerz

Do you trust Covington?

• JGallo1018

Would love to get insight on some of the groups 2-4 player cores. As of right now I’m at DDR/WB/Len/Cov.

DK GPP

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@dopeismarcus said...

https://www.fanduel.com/games/14878/contests/14878-23086796/entries/431828486/scoring?entry=431847507

1st slicknick2233
    2nd slickk4433

Same account or coincidence?

I think we are waaaay past the time that usernames should be disallowed and real names should be used

Real $$$ on the line
    Real names of participants

Edit: I don’t believe in coincidences

• migarvin99

@Unico10 said...

I think we are waaaay past the time that usernames should be disallowed and real names should be used

Real $$$ on the line

Fanduel made me verify my account, upload my passport and send a photo of my face….I’m assuming only 1 person 1 Fanduel account correct? Otherwise what’s the point?

• GGee87

@Unico10 said...

Real $$$ on the line

I agree. Those names are too closely related to be a complete coincidence

• woanderson

Anyone on PJ Tucker? He put up 42 last time against Memphis.

• Mattg45

@JGallo1018 said...

How do we not play Curry in this game?

The game will probably be over a the half

• RecEm2014

@Sixersfan said...

he had 12 points against them last time out. He killed it alright!! If Curry is out then he would be a good play I would think But if Curry is playing i“m not playing him.

I said “in“LA

• GGee87

Is anybody on Drummond today? Looks like the 2nd best play at C today to me.

• Moxieland

If he plays I put Steph’s playing time at around 15mins.

• goblue84

@GGee87 said...

Is anybody on Drummond today? Looks like the 2nd best play at C today to me.

Playing the late slate so he’s absolutely on my radar.

I know this is for today’s games but a quick comment about last night; I put up 319 on DK and didn’t cash in any of my 3 dollar double ups but did in the sharpshooter. When it’s easier to beat 68,000 people vs. 23 it’s time to play GPPs only!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).