• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -7 ) at Milwaukee ( 7 ) —- T: 219
    4:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 11.5 ) at Memphis ( -11.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    5:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -2.5 ) at Denver ( 2.5 ) —- T: 210
    6:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1 ) at Detroit ( -1 ) —- T: 206.5
    6:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : Houston ( 7 ) at Toronto ( -7 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• gillio

Whoever player Kanter Congrats

• zpa1989

damn, the oj mayo punt not working out. he can still hit value in the second half tho since hes the min price on fd. we will see.

• migarvin99

Durant and Giannis should play on the same team….they would be unstoppable

• cedric19

Go to hell Mayo

• migarvin99

Mayo is a horrible basketball player. Why not play Price or Livingston? Each had over 30 points last game…

• TheRealJosh5

I switched from Westy to Lillard last minute, come on Middleton stop being crap today.

• Wrightime

So much for fade gs cause of blowout lol

• Loudo2002

Aminu or Winslow? FD Gpp

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

price you are nothing to me. What a dumbass.

• cedric19

@migarvin99 said...

Mayo is a horrible basketball player. Why not play Price or Livingston? Each had over 30 points last game…

The old he fit in my lineup and I liked everyone else. My mistake. Didn’t expect to get a – for someone in basketball DFS

• xpac21

@gillio said...

Whoever player Kanter Congrats

actually on one of my $1 lineups, i went with what i do with that team sometimes, taking both adams and kanter to get all of their C minutes

• Sleepyfloyd16

@slpanthers24 said...

price you are nothing to me. What a dumbass.

I know, what is up with that guy? I can’t recall a guard that fouls as much as that guy. I’ll never roster him again. Even if he’s playing well, he’ll likely be on the bench in foul trouble.

• Sleepyfloyd16

I was pretty pissed at Chalmers for killing my Greek, Durant, Russell, Len lineup, but it looks like he’s decided to start playing. Now I just need for Klay to have one of his historic third qtrs.

• IronMonkey415

4th foul on Draymond…well that pick is also a bust.

• Mrm2010

@Gopackgo30 said...

I’m gonna speculate and guess that Westbrook has some undisclosed injury. Maybe a finger or something.

Yup, it’s the middle one and he is showing it to everyone that played him.

• Whacko

@Mrm2010 said...

Yup, it’s the middle one and he is showing it to everyone that played him.

Classic!!!! lol

• rlangell

Len already a double double well my complete fade of him for 100% exposure to drummond is not looking too good so far..

• lavation1906

Alright make me a prophet Bucks!!!

• cedric19

Mayo another foul right away. I’d love to see Wonderlic scores for some of these clowns

At this point I want to see him play 25 minutes and have a -1

• Mrm2010

In my double up Harden is at 9.7, Faried at 7.4 and Len at 75.3. How’s that for diversity? lol

• Sportsfan12

My yahoo lineup is crushing it- i have drummond at utility right now pretty much based orf matchup and his last game against portland, i never play him

Lowry is the same price somehow should i pivot??

• vick325

Really hope my Richardson and Holmes punts pay off… have a nice LU going

• tarheelsrule44

Barnes will keep me from cashing. GS just doesn’t use him. Only gets points on hustle plays.

• migarvin99

Considering the cats out of the bag now with Len – double double in the 2nd qtr – he’s going to be $7-$8k very very soon. The guy can play and as a Suns fan it’s nice to see the team play him big minutes instead of the tease he’s been the past few years (including injuries). Former top 5 pick who should be an Allstar next year or two….

• Beevsbee

Harrison Barnes killing me…..Jordan Clarkson great play…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler