7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Charlotte ( -3.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4 ) at Minnesota ( -4 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 12 ) at Memphis ( -12 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 4 ) at San Antonio ( -4 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 7.5 ) at Utah ( -7.5 ) —- T: 197
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 13 ) at Denver ( -13 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• whitemamba86

@Petergunz82 said...

He’s 9600 on DK and needs 60 + to win a GPP

yup i would rather take aldridge or pau gasol. cause hou sucks inside. im not playing kawhi or butler will both be 30% or more owned and i would rather just play lebron or steph vs atl. look what kyrie just did atl. they give up the most 3s to pg and sg. u could do a curry klay stack and hopefully they start hitting shots

• jtkucheck

@JRite2003 said...

Not much talk about Whiteside in here today….. the way Thompson’s been getting bodied down low, gotta put Whiteside in a few lineups

I thought about this too, but the inevitable Biyombo/Plumlee value at C can’t be ignored in favor Whiteside or any other expensive C.

• JRite2003

@jtkucheck said...

I thought about this too, but the inevitable Biyombo/Plumlee value at C can’t be ignored in favor Whiteside or any other expensive C.

I’m going in with the mindset that Vuc is gonna play.. if Vuc plays, ya’ll can have Biyombo… too risky if he’s not the starting/main center

• Petergunz82

@whitemamba86 said...

yup i would rather take aldridge or pau gasol. cause hou sucks inside. im not playing kawhi or butler will both be 30% or more owned and i would rather just play lebron or steph vs atl. look what kyrie just did atl. they give up the most 3s to pg and sg. u could do a curry klay stack and hopefully they start hitting shots

Or try and snag Rubio or Rose for 42-45

• whitemamba86

@JRite2003 said...

Not much talk about Whiteside in here today….. the way Thompson’s been getting bodied down low, gotta put Whiteside in a few lineups

they just played at home and he only got 39 last game and hes 7700 so u need 45 for 6x. which he can but tonight the winning score will be like 370 or more on dk

• 7klub06

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

Amir Johnson a good punt tonight? And can someone tell me why Igoudala’s price on DK is at 5k? I am going to go with Sefolosha instead.

I’m definitely playing Amir Johnson. Him going against Jordan should be interesting. Have a feeling Horford will be out again when lock comes.

Iggy price is going up cause he is getting more into rotation. I liked him when he was 3700

• stats99tuff

Rubio is a cheaper version of CP3 ( DFS wise) can definitely see 35+ fantasy points at home vs Portland.

• bigkino217

i feel like people overestimate ownership on huge slates. there’s 12 games today. i don’t see anyone costing more than 5k being 30+% owned.

• whitemamba86

@Petergunz82 said...

Or try and snag Rubio or Rose for 42-45

rubio lawson amir plumlee is my core tonight i dont think jokic will play since no shootaround. rose is on a b2b and gomez is back . i just think with a healthy knicks team his ceiling is 36 dk points which is 6 x but i think u will need 7x from people tonight to win a gpp

• Trap8600

Why is Bjelica popping in random models? I’m now intrigued…

• theinnovative

who does hollis thompson guard on the Jazz? Hood or Hayward

• djones6273

I’m really liking the Rockets role players (Williams, Beverly, Gordon, Anderson, and maybe even Ariza) tonight with their discounted priced on DK. Not sure I’d roster more than 2, or at most 3 on any lineup, but the Rockets are going to put up a healthy amount of points regardless of who they play as they’ve had 100+ points in 49 straight games. Out of all the Rockets role players my favorite is probably Lou Williams since the Spurs have struggled at times with SG’s this season.

• djcory27

You’re way off base on that for cash games. Last Wednesday, an 11 game slate on FD had. KOQ at 79%, Brow at 52%, WCS at 58%, Blake 50%, T Ross at 90%, Seth Curry 47%, Jamal Murray 45%, Brogdon 37%. Tonight will be more of the same, everyone uses the same optimizers from the big 3-4 tout sites and most will all be on the same plays.

• whitemamba86

@bigkino217 said...

i feel like people overestimate ownership on huge slates. there’s 12 games today. i don’t see anyone costing more than 5k being 30+% owned.

butler and kawhi atleast 25% or more owned easily. im not playing either one. i think both can hit 50 but im not seeing 60 from either one. kawhi has had 3 or more steal in each game and 6 last game. and sure butler is a good play but people vs the pistons average 8% less fantasy points

• jtkucheck

@JRite2003 said...

I’m going in with the mindset that Vuc is gonna play.. if Vuc plays, ya’ll can have Biyombo… too risky if he’s not the starting/main center

Well sure, if Vuc plays, not on Biyombo. I think Jokic is even less likely to play (although also less likely to know at lock). That said, if paying up at C, I like DJ more than Whiteside. Don’t see anyone being able to stop him from getting his dunks and boards, and both teams shoot a lot of jumpers not particularly well.

• DontTrustTheProcess

I see alot of Wiggins talk here but I don’t like him tonight. Harkless is a great defender isn’t he?

• lloydjv1

@7klub06 said...

I’m definitely playing Amir Johnson. Him going against Jordan should be interesting. Have a feeling Horford will be out again when lock comes.

Iggy price is going up cause he is getting more into rotation. I liked him when he was 3700

Yes, with no Horford, Johnson can play.

• whitemamba86

@Trap8600 said...

Why is Bjelica popping in random models? I’m now intrigued…

hes a great play double digits shots last 3 games and if he can get u 30 dk points at 3900 thats 7x

• idooces

@whitemamba86 said...

hes a great play double digits shots last 3 games and if he can get u 30 dk points at 3900 thats 7x

He was also in Beer’s 6 pack of the day, so might come with higher ownership than expected.

• Trap8600

If he was in Beers 6 Pack, I’m off it then…I thought he’d be under owned. Beer blowing the spot up lol

• draped

@djcory27 said...

You’re way off base on that for cash games. Last Wednesday, an 11 game slate on FD had. KOQ at 79%, Brow at 52%, WCS at 58%, Blake 50%, T Ross at 90%, Seth Curry 47%, Jamal Murray 45%, Brogdon 37%. Tonight will be more of the same, everyone uses the same optimizers from the big 3-4 tout sites and most will all be on the same plays.

why do u care about ownership in cash games? that doesn’t make much sense to me to fade someone bc of ownership in a cash game.

• dgballer

@Trap8600 said...

If he was in Beers 6 Pack, I’m off it then…I thought he’d be under owned. Beer blowing the spot up lol

Not to mention that Beer’s picks aren’t always on

• DefinitelyMiami

@whitemamba86 said...

they just played at home and he only got 39 last game and hes 7700 so u need 45 for 6x. which he can but tonight the winning score will be like 370 or more on dk

He also only played 3 quarters

• whitemamba86

yea just saw that. if u need a punt at sf u can get him. im rolling with amir at the pf tonigth will all come down to roster counstruction. u have punts at every position. pg lawson sg gordon sf bjelica pf amir c plumlee. so its just coming down to where u spend up at and who will have more fanatsy points.

• TNYooper

@dgballer said...

Not to mention that Beer’s picks aren’t always on

What? But, but, you gotta trust the beer gut :-)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.