7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Charlotte ( -3.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4 ) at Minnesota ( -4 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 12 ) at Memphis ( -12 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 4 ) at San Antonio ( -4 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 7.5 ) at Utah ( -7.5 ) —- T: 197
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 13 ) at Denver ( -13 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• whitemamba86

@DefinitelyMiami said...

He also only played 3 quarters

true. very true. he did play only 28 mins

• dnicastro10

Fournier or Harris? UGH

Fournier, Harris and KCP – always love them but can never decide which one.

• moped_jones

I so glad that Vucevic is in the first game. If he plays I’m dropping Griffin down to Johnson (assuming Horford is out) and bumping up Biyombo to Nurkic, and Middleton to Butler (the prices matched perfectly).

In my other lineup all I would need to do is bump Conley down to McConnell and Biyombo up to Nurkic. (which again, is the exact same price).

Now all I have to do is make sure I am here and sober right before lock. Wish me luck!

• DontTrustTheProcess

Tonight’s slate seems that no matter what lineup you have, they all seem pretty damn good don’t they? Which means lots of great matchups and lots of great value for lower priced guys. Terrence Ross is a steal at 4,500. Harkless at 4,800 who’s been having some good nights. It looks like a “pick em” night and pray for the best.

• whitemamba86

@dnicastro10 said...

Fournier or Harris? UGH

Fournier, Harris and KCP – always love them but can never decide which one.

harris kcp then fournier. if vuc plays. everyone will be off harris cause last game but they do play sac and look what everyone is doing vs sac at the sg this year.

• astauty

any thoughts on T jones tonight for the bucks?

• krism53

Torn on going with butler now that wades out or staying with klay.

• whitemamba86

@DontTrustTheProcess said...

Tonight’s slate seems that no matter what lineup you have, they all seem pretty damn good don’t they? Which means lots of great matchups and lots of great value for lower priced guys. Terrence Ross is a steal at 4,500. Harkless at 4,800 who’s been having some good nights. It looks like a “pick em” night and pray for the best.

so many good plays on both sites. i would take terrence ross . not playing harkless at all he played brooklyn is dead last in dvp vs sf. tonight he gets wiggins at a 4th best dvp vs sf. and he shot 6of7 last game plus ross will shoot over 15 times this game vs melo defense sign me up

• moped_jones

@astauty said...

He’s super cheap on DK, but no clue what kind of run he’ll get so I went elsewhere.

Way too expensive on FD.

• whitemamba86

@krism53 said...

Torn on going with butler now that wades out or staying with klay.

im off butler but u could play both tho. look what the cavs did vs hawks the other day hit 25 threes. but dont let me talk ya off plays

• whitemamba86

@astauty said...

he was active last game and got no run.

• draped

@whitemamba86 said...

he was active last game and got no run.

he was active but not expected to play…

• feekdogg

@TNYooper said...

What? But, but, you gotta trust the beer gut :-)

He’s one of them guys that flies under duh radar.

• dubchr7

• Blogger of the Month

Rubio is projected for 35 today. Where are you seeing 41?

• astauty

@draped said...

he was active but not expected to play…

says he supposed to play tonight, and at 4k for DK it’s a great discount . (if he plays 20 minutes)

• bfwl3434

Is anyone playing Grizzlies tonight or blowout factor too strong?

• frugal

@dubchr7 said...

Rubio is projected for 35 today. Where are you seeing 41?

Probably his own projections. He’s averaged 41 DKFP over the last 5.

• draped

@astauty said...

says he supposed to play tonight, and at 4k for DK it’s a great discount . (if he plays 20 minutes)

agreed. but im not taking that risk on a 12 game slate. plenty of other options unless some more news comes out about what kind of run he will get.

• draggin49

If you think Kawhi / butler have big games I don’t see why you don’t just play them. People talk like you can’t have any high owned players and still take down a gpp. It’s a 12 game slate and on dk you have 6 other spots to differentiate your lineup even if you had them at high ownership

• MrPerfekt7

@bfwl3434 said...

I’m playing them. Their last meeting wasn’t a blow out. Memphis won 112-103

• stats99tuff

@bfwl3434 said...

I’ve got Conley.

• draped

@draggin49 said...

If you think Kawhi / butler have big games I don’t see why you don’t just play them. People talk like you can’t have any high owned players and still take down a gpp. It’s a 12 game slate and on dk you have 6 other spots to differentiate your lineup even if you had them at high ownership

no one is saying to fade them if u think they have big games. everyone who is saying to fade them is saying that they won’t reach the upside needed.

• whitemamba86

@bfwl3434 said...

just a lil but dont try and think blowouts . people alwasy talk about this on here daily. plus when do the grizzlies blow out people they play to slow

• carrjasonleroy

Do yourselves a favor and play Danilo Gallinari tonight. Thank me later.

• astauty

Whole mess of Jazz players ruled out (mack/Johnson/Hill)
    any value there?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).