7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Charlotte ( -3.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4 ) at Minnesota ( -4 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 12 ) at Memphis ( -12 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 4 ) at San Antonio ( -4 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 7.5 ) at Utah ( -7.5 ) —- T: 197
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 13 ) at Denver ( -13 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• pburghpens22

Damn i had a ton of Portland Minnesota guys I had to swap out….i reallllly hope ot gets postponed now

• SmokinRam

what a crazy night of news!!

• bhodgman

• hpatel1089

Biyombo at 90% in cash wow

• ccchalfant

Whiteside 3.9% in Pick & Roll

• KindGuy

• Manyak

Wtf biyombos ownership….

• sanders_tj

I’m going to be soooooo pissed if the Por/Min game actually gets played. I butchered 20 lineups together in the last ten minutes under the assumption that the game would be postponed. I was stacked with players from both teams in the majority of my lineups.

• firepimp

Fanduel 50/50 tournaments Biyombo 90% owned lmao

• fourseasons

@BigPod said...

rolling with the Klay/Curry stack. let it rain 3’s

Going to be an interesting night at the NBA DFS movies. I rostered Curry, faded Klay.

• casey2884

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #19

RG Tiered Ranking

Yikes, had stacked Lillard, Rubio, KAT in 75% of my entries (15) – was able to get 14/15 switched but missed on the last one. So much for the day’s research – always turns into a cluster at the end.

• gravitymaze

I just want the mlb to start now.

• Syzltuth

GL everyone!

• erizos17

@DirkDigglerz said...

Court unplayable wow!

I dont understand this. They realized 1 hr before the game that the court is unplayable?

• bhodgman

Great… and NOW the Deandre’ Bembry news breaks… ;)

(I mean, just LOOK at that apostrophe at the end of ‘Deandre’ —- just BEGGING to be rostered).

• tarheelsrule44

Stacked the Por/Min game.

Ride or die.

• AAFritchy

Couldn’t pull the trigger on Biyombo in GPPs, 61.4% in the four point play on DK. No thanks.

• ccchalfant

on Krawczynski‏Verified account @APkrawczynski 16s17 seconds ago
    More
    They just kicked all the players off the court

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Mike Richman

@mikegrich
    It’s slick. More like oil or grease than rain puddles.

• RWilder

You have got to be fucking kidding me. I have 8 LUs, all have Rubio and KAT in every LU and Bjelica in a few of them. They were 2 of my 3 locks tonight!! And fucking FD will not give back your money or let makeup game count retroactively to stats. So dumb. Please let them play tonight, please!!

• jtkucheck

One of the few NBA slates where you only have to pick 7 players… and somehow I still landed on Iman Shumpert. Unlucky.

• FAMOF665

yup all redy pissed i switched of whiteside/dieng to porz/rooster with porz being at 27.7% ownership in pick and roll compared to the 3.9 for whiteside argh……..

• jimmyd1507

Biyombo 92% owned in my 50/50 lololol

• XxHeisenbergxX

I did not read any of the reasoning today on why to leave out Butler or Leonard tonight..despite ownership went with a lot of Curry, Butler, Conley and Lawson. Hoping they make it rain!

• Lathum

Any reason I shouldn’t roster Pau against the rockets tonight?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).