7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Charlotte ( -3.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4 ) at Minnesota ( -4 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 12 ) at Memphis ( -12 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 4 ) at San Antonio ( -4 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 7.5 ) at Utah ( -7.5 ) —- T: 197
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 13 ) at Denver ( -13 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• hobbes2d

RG Overall Ranking

Lol Magic are at home and yet Knicks getting all the foul calls.

• RipCityRings

Anyone else on Matt Barnes tonight? Best DVP, seems like he should get decent run with no Durant.

• Beckhams3Fingers

Biyombo is already almost half way to 6x value with 2 min left in the 1st q lol

• WestCrook1

Dion revenge game

• KindGuy

BIYOMBO JUST ENDED PORZINGIS LIFE OMG

• Beckhams3Fingers

@RipCityRings said...

Anyone else on Matt Barnes tonight? Best DVP, seems like he should get decent run with no Durant.

What’s DvP?

• CJtheGrump

Happy Evan Fournier Day everyone!

• Beckhams3Fingers

Biyombo half way to 6x, still in the 1st. I love guys whose names sound like some sort of exotic soup.

• tonedefrob

@Dirt_Lavert said...

FantasyLabs NBA‏Verified account @FantasyLabsNBA 2m2 minutes ago

Lineup note: Joe Ingles will start ahead of Rodney Hood on Monday.

FantasyLabs NBA‏Verified account @FantasyLabsNBA 1m1 minute ago

Lineup note: Rodney Hood will be on a minutes limit Monday.

Frantically looks up game logs to see if he can hit FD value in 20-22 min…

28 vs HOU

Oh, that’s good…

Literal balls in any other game under 22 min…

At least I have Hayward too.

• BUFUu2

@CJtheGrump said...

so far i was all over him 2 fouls already though

• XxHeisenbergxX

Waiters going OFF

• sportsfanrobby

Look at Dion “Westbrooke” Waiters on pace for 80+ dayamm

• Beckhams3Fingers

@CJtheGrump said...

• 7klub06

My gawd why did I pick Courtney Lee smh

• danbutakov26

@whitemamba86 said...

u guys are so funny everyday. 6 mins into a game and ya act like a person wont hit value.

More like if they sub out for two minutes they think their night is over

• DirkDigglerz

Props to the ones who played Waiters on an Iffy ankle. Also to those who played Snell. Apparently no one has Waiters on YAhoo nice!

• whitemamba86

to the 40% of people on dk who didnt play bismack ur doing it wrong. a guy is starting at center for 3k and will get 25to30 mins vs the of the best dvp take that all day

• Yeoman

@rebkell said...

I just don’t understand why there wasn’t news about the Minnesota floor 4 or 5 hours ago? Did the floor just all of a sudden get slippery?

There was a hockey game there last night—it probably wasn’t even a court until sometime late morning.

• XxHeisenbergxX

Ok help me out guys…Atlanta has been getting torched lately by shooters.. Curry 14.1% owned and Thompson 9.9% owned in the DK 500K all my LU’s key them tonight for the most part. What don’t I know?

• dhamack

Jon Krawczynski‏Verified account @APkrawczynski 29m29 minutes ago
    More
    Stotts says wolves and blazers players have expressed concern about slickness on court. Ice underneath for Disney and hockey tourney

Jon Krawczynski‏Verified account @APkrawczynski 24m24 minutes ago
    More
    One player: “We can’t play on this. It’s too slippery.”

Jon Krawczynski‏Verified account @APkrawczynski 6m6 minutes ago
    More
    They just kicked all the players off the court

• hobbes2d

RG Overall Ranking

@DirkDigglerz said...

Props to the ones who played Waiters on an Iffy ankle. Also to those who played Snell. Apparently no one has Waiters on YAhoo nice!

If his ankle was still iffy they wouldn’t have sat the Johnsons. Especially when Richardson himself isn’t 100% back either.

• bigkino217

@Yeoman said...

There was a hockey game there last night—it probably wasn’t even a court until sometime late morning.

the beat writer said it was more oily and greasy than puddles.

• bigkino217

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

Ok help me out guys…Atlanta has been getting torched lately by shooters.. Curry 14.1% owned and Thompson 9.9% owned in the DK 500K all my LU’s key them tonight for the most part. What don’t I know?

just that a lot of other value popped up and people flocked there. i have tons of curry

• KindGuy

@whitemamba86 said...

to the 40% of people on dk who didnt play bismack ur doing it wrong. a guy is starting at center for 3k and will get 25to30 mins vs the of the best dvp take that all day

He’ll probably see even more. Like in the 35 minute range. Back up rookie Zimmerman isn’t good and only saw 5 minutes last game. Gordon sees some time at center but that’s it. You can’t really play small against the Knicks so Biyombo should be in the perfect lineup once again tonight.

• Dirt_Lavert

NBA.com game tracker frozen, that’s sad lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler