7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Charlotte ( -3.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4 ) at Minnesota ( -4 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 12 ) at Memphis ( -12 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 4 ) at San Antonio ( -4 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 7.5 ) at Utah ( -7.5 ) —- T: 197
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 13 ) at Denver ( -13 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• 7klub06

@DirkDigglerz said...

Draymond Green and Andre Drummond in good spots

Draymond against Milsap tho? That is a interesting matchup

• fourseasons

@zpa1989 said...

kinda like tyreke tonight even on a mins cap i think he can get to 40

Tyreke is not getting enough minutes to hit 40 yet. He hasn’t hit 30 yet.

• omack55

Anyone know where this NBA 5K shootaround week free ticket contest is? I tired to redeem tickets on Draftkings settings not redeeming

• dp33071

@fourseasons said...

To say nothing of how much Hawes will affect them both.

Shit I didn’t even know Hawes is on the Bucks now :/

• thebimonster

Wiggins is a great GPP play in my opinion. Two incredibly tough last 2 games on the road vs Utah and SA and two duds as a result, which will keep ownership down. Comes back home against the fast-paced Blazers tonight.

• fourseasons

@Hiqhliqht said...

GARY HARRIS IS A LOCK!!

Anyone identify Harris’ issues in the CHA game? He was on the floor for 22 minutes and hardly took a shot.

• winnerchickendinner

I might actually pay up for lebron. I have noticed that his highest scores have been because he rebounds are up with Kevin love out. I can see 60-70 fps today against his former team. Actually I have noticed a lot of big games are tied to rebounds for forwards. Dario Saric and Aaron gordon both are crushing value when they get 10+ boards.

• dreusche

@thebimonster said...

Wiggins is a great GPP play in my opinion. Two incredibly tough last 2 games on the road vs Utah and SA and two duds as a result, which will keep ownership down. Comes back home against the fast-paced Blazers tonight.

The Blazers have actually played at one of the slowest paces in the NBA the last month or so.

Edit: I take that back, not one of the slowest. Still, they are 17th in pace since Jan. 26th, and only one possession per game faster than Minnesota. Not much of a pace up game.

• tonysnell

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #23

RG Tiered Ranking

https://rotogrinders.com/threads/nba-3-6-1780199?page=2#reply-1780314
    I disagree so much that this is my first post. Those guys’ picks were money this weekend, the guys had great insight. Keep up the awesome work please.

• fourseasons

@JRite2003 said...

KAT and Jokic are locks for me tonight… there’s nothing you can say to make me think otherwise

OK, already!

• thebimonster

@dreusche said...

The Blazers have actually played at one of the slowest paces in the NBA the last month or so.

Noto’s first look has them at a pretty high pace. I’m just saying it is worth a look for GPP due to extremely low ownership and price decrease.

• AtomicCity42

I think ill try my luck at fanduel tonight

• dreusche

@thebimonster said...

Noto’s first look has them at a pretty high pace. I’m just saying it is worth a look for GPP due to extremely low ownership and price decrease.

I edited my original post, their pace isn’t as low as I thought. Still, 17th in pace lately, so not really a pace up game for MN.

• DirkDigglerz

@7klub06 said...

Draymond against Milsap tho? That is a interesting matchup

Golden State ain’t blowing teams out like they used to the game is a fantasy Goldmine if its close till the end. Millsap and Draymond 50 Burritos

• fourseasons

@idooces said...

I actually enjoyed the new Weekend Grind. Plus the picks were pretty solid for both days. Good balance to the craziness you get when Siege is on the mic.

Has this convo gone far enough off-topic? I just want INFO from the WG, not entertainment.

• MPDR1983

I am so tired today, I have no motivation to do research to put together a lineup today lol

• dmbtrip2004

@MPDR1983 said...

I am so tired today, I have no motivation to do research to put together a lineup today lol

Don’t start it. This slate is maddening with all the value

• Njsum1

@IronMonkey415 said...

Gorgui Dieng could do well against the Blazers big.

He certainly could, and I’m gonna pay the 5100 tag to find out if he will.

• joemorris100

@fourseasons said...

Anyone identify Harris’ issues in the CHA game? He was on the floor for 22 minutes and hardly took a shot.

Can’t find anything much missed the only shot he took and didn’t do much of anything in 22 minutes.

• 7klub06

@DirkDigglerz said...

Golden State ain’t blowing teams out like they used to the game is a fantasy Goldmine if its close till the end. Millsap and Draymond 50 Burritos

Yea teams have learned how to be tough and physical with them now

• Dtayl913

Just your daily reminder to check out this morning’s edition of “DTayl913’s AM Postmortem” now in the Blog section!

(Sorry for the plug…I’ll keep it to one a day and stop once this thing starts getting off the ground)

Thanks guys!

• dunbarnation

Wade is OUT.. first of many injury news to come.

• JRite2003

Jaylen Brown is still at minimum price on yahoo… I’ll take it

• JRite2003

@dunbarnation said...

Wade is OUT.. first of many injury news to come.

Where did you hear this? I’m still getting that Wade and Rondo are GTD’s as of right now..

• dmbtrip2004

fire up Jimmy Buckets

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler