7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Charlotte ( -3.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4 ) at Minnesota ( -4 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 12 ) at Memphis ( -12 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 4 ) at San Antonio ( -4 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 7.5 ) at Utah ( -7.5 ) —- T: 197
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 13 ) at Denver ( -13 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• winnerchickendinner

Golden state that bad now?

• zpa1989

Actually more heated at Currys flop at the Hawks then loosing half my bankroll due to the cancelation (not going to complain my own fault) curry better get going or else I’m really screwed

• tmarohl

Any word on Jokic?

• zpa1989

@winnerchickendinner said...

Right? Wtf?

• Whacko

@Epignosis said...

With our luck tonight, we’d choke on the first shot.

Get it? Get it??

Touche’

So regardless how this night has gone…..we can all agree late swap had it’s place..:)

• bigkino217

@winnerchickendinner said...

when curry and klay have 5 combined points, then yes they are that bad

• topher79

@sunchips666 said...

why do you have to check news for an hour?? I have a job just like most people here and when I play I just spend the last 10-15min before lock looking at last minute news. If you can’t spare that time maybe you shouldn’t play that day??? I guess complaining and being a victim is way easier tho

This.

• JimKronlund

@rebkell said...

Somebody trying to get cute, and keeping the ice … somebody figured it would save a nickel somewhere …

This is done day in day out at arenas that share the building with an NHL team.

• kia12345678

RG Overall Ranking

Im praying at this point that convington and saric play in the 4th

• Syzltuth

Did Greg Monroe get hurt or foul out or something? He’s been at 5.50 since the 1st…

• dogplayer

The Portland/Min game was in doubt well before lock. No sympathy from me.

• gravitymaze

@zpa1989 said...

Curry wont get there either good night. If Schroder out plays him that is strait up dumb. Don’t care what anyone says. Wouldn’t even bet one cent on an absurd outcome like that.

I think it was stupid to call him out for the allstar game to hit a shot for charity from half court. Basically said he was just a trick shot guy. Besides that why bring in Durant to take over his spot as the star.

• bigkino217

iguodala doing work

• zpa1989

My head will explode with snell outscores curry. I’m loosing my shit right now

• LaranzoW

I didn’t even know the game was in trouble got no update or anything came from work got 2 young kids with the wife preggo had no time to check anything

• tmarohl

@dogplayer said...

The Portland/Min game was in doubt well before lock. No sympathy from me.

Well, I was in the process of driving from Milwaukee to Minneapolis, so didn’t have time to adjust all of my lineups.

• dmob84

Took curry tonight…..im gonna email dk….i want my money back.

• rebkell

@JimKronlund said...

This is done day in day out at arenas that share the building with an NHL team.

They don’t have an NHL team that plays there, from my understanding, there is some kind of tournament scheduled about 10 days from now.

• Beavsftw

All the people complaining about news and not being able to check it throughout the day. I just recommend the rotogrinder app. You get push notifications directly to your phone. Especially if your at work you can check it out so you can find out if you need to make a switch before lock.

• DirkDigglerz

• IronMonkey415

Its over Warriors lost their mojo and killer instinct.

• mellofellowsu

@Koraman said...

Second time this year game cancelled after lock and the entire day is dead. DFS just lost another regular, casual player. I’m done for good this time.

I’m sorry but you only have yourself to blame.

News was available well before lock. And the go-rate on these condensation mishaps is pretty low.

• Whacko

Well if the Warriors can wake up 2nd half…perhaps Curry and Klay will be ok…

• Manyak

Klay and curry have the juiciest matchup, they’re without KD, somehow low ownership. And this shit damn

• draggin49

@gravitymaze said...

I think it was stupid to call him out for the allstar game to hit a shot for charity from half court. Basically said he was just a trick shot guy. Besides that why bring in Durant to take over his spot as the star.

Nah it was funny cuz he’s a cocky little shit and he put up brick after brick

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).