7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Charlotte ( -3.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4 ) at Minnesota ( -4 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 12 ) at Memphis ( -12 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 4 ) at San Antonio ( -4 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 7.5 ) at Utah ( -7.5 ) —- T: 197
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 13 ) at Denver ( -13 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Tripster23

I actually noticed something about Curry while watching him play yesterday. He’s bulked up quite a bit (for his size). Look at a vid of him playing last year and see how skinny his arms are. Now he has some guns (albeit low caliber)…and I think it has affected his shot this year.

I’m sure he bulked up in order to take the punishment he gets during the season. But he probably hasn’t adjusted his shot to it quite yet.

• Yeoman

@Therec said...

it was Hornacek realizing he didn’t need Rose and Porzingus to win so he rested them.

I think it was more realizing they were playing better without Rose and Porzingis on the floor. Especially Rose.

• dogplayer

@yountingly said...

Why is it unbelievable? Knicks outscored the Magic 28-13 in the 4th and will win the game because of the 2nd unit that took the game over. Seems like he made the right decision though it sucks for us dfs’ers.

Dfs frustration for me. Everything I touch is wrong. Probably time to lay low until baseball.

• theoddsmaker

Good thing Zingis Dray and Klay saw their minutes slashed big time due to phantom foul trouble. Neither one gonna finish with more than 4 fouls. Classic overreaction by nba coaches using 1970 coaching techniques with all the access to data/technology we have these days.

• Yeoman

@Tripster23 said...

I actually noticed something about Curry while watching him play yesterday. He’s bulked up quite a bit (for his size). Look at a vid of him playing last year and see how skinny his arms are. Now he has some guns (albeit low caliber)…and I think it has affected his shot this year.

I’m sure he bulked up in order to take the punishment he gets during the season. But he probably hasn’t adjusted his shot to it quite yet.

I thought he did that to improve his defense. Teams abused him in the playoffs last year, especially Cleveland, getting him switched onto Irving who he’s simply too weak to defend. Westbrook the same. Even Lillard.

Noble thought but I don’t think it’s going to work and now it’s looking like it might be hurting his primary skill.

• kettab24

lol schroder got benched in the 3rd quarter lol

• MrPerfekt7

@Ree4erMadness said...

I got a lineup with Lebron, Chandler, Biyombo, Butler and M. Gasol with Baker’s big 4fpts looking at me, lol.

I got ya beat. I put spencer hawes in one 😏

• MrPerfekt7

Damn the Pelicans tho

• lloydjv1

Good Lord. Even fading the Minn game I am getting screwed big time. Worst night ever even with that advantage

• rebkell

@7klub06 said...

Hey partner, we should form a club …. he got shuffled in during the mad dash getting Wolves out ..

• Ree4erMadness

@7klub06 said...

Damn, lol Well I did pick him just so I could fit Butler, Lebron, Gasol and Chandler in the same lineup, so far Chandler and Lebron are definitely doing their part. Butler and Gasol not bad either.

• nickelos85

@Ree4erMadness said...

Does anyone have ownership %‘s for anyone in that Minn, Portland game?

Wig 3.1
    Rub 13
    Dieng 4.2
    Bjelica 5
    Towns 6.1
    Lillard 4.9
    Nurkic 3.2
    Harkless 1
    McCollum 2.4
    DK 4 point..

• TruHawks

@kettab24 said...

lol schroder got benched in the 3rd quarter lol

I’m watching the game and theyre not sure but assuming it was because he may of been frustrated and got into a heated argument with someone on the bench

• badlands92

Cauley-Stein and Barton off to stellar (foul trouble) starts. In today’s NBA DFS you need 5X from everyone in addition to a huge night (such as the Biyombo chalk).

• eatmyturf23

Just got home and checked lineups… Red flames everywhere, except 40% have Marvin Williams. 1 more minute than Zeller who was minute limited last game, and Frank is out. How the fark can a PF be 1-6 with 0-4 on 3’s (dude, you’re a big man, 70% of your shots shouldn’t be 3s! Get near the damn hoop!). 3x looks like his ceiling. He should have paid off 5x easily.

Hurt me more, I must like it.

• rebkell

Hey I did one thing right, I didn’t look the gift horse in the mouth, put Bismack in all 3 of my lineups, never thought about it, never looked back, just plinked him in every lineup.

• BBWC_10

@Ree4erMadness said...

Does anyone have ownership %‘s for anyone in that Minn, Portland game?

Yes for me it was 100% Mccollum 75% Rubio, 50% Towns 50% Bjelica.

• Whacko

So to be honest with myself…..Blake has no chance going 60+ ?

• Yeoman

In the big $1 tournament at Yahoo, which has late swap!:

Nurkic 23.8%
    Rubio 11%
    McCollum 9.4%
    Harkless 7.6%
    Lillard 7.3%
    Towns 6.9%
    Dieng 2.3%

Nurkic was cheap there, same price as Aminu or Tristan Thompson or Tyreke.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@rebkell said...

Hey I did one thing right, I didn’t look the gift horse in the mouth, put Bismack in all 3 of my lineups, never thought about it, never looked back, just plinked him in every lineup.

So did like 60% of the world lol! That’s the thing, I always jump on the chalk punt bandwagon so I never get ahead. What you need is a tool that spits out Tony Snell at .000004% the ONE night in his entire career he goes off for like 59 points.

• rebkell

@TruHawks said...

I’m watching the game and theyre not sure but assuming it was because he may of been frustrated and got into a heated argument with someone on the bench

He’s definitely got a mouth and an attitude, he’s a cocky little shit. I really liked Teague, except when he just disappeared, but he definitely stayed on an even keel.

• jhals11

@Whacko said...

So to be honest with myself…..Blake has no chance going 60+ ?

Ive got him everywhere so no

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@eatmyturf23 said...

Just got home and checked lineups… Red flames everywhere, except 40% have Marvin Williams. 1 more minute than Zeller who was minute limited last game, and Frank is out. How the fark can a PF be 1-6 with 0-4 on 3’s (dude, you’re a big man, 70% of your shots shouldn’t be 3s! Get near the damn hoop!). 3x looks like his ceiling. He should have paid off 5x easily.

That’s how Marvin has always been. He’s a stretch 4

• Ree4erMadness

@eatmyturf23 said...

Honestly, I will always consider Marvin a SF, even though he plays PF. He came into the league as a SF, skinnier then, and he’s always been perimeter oriented.

• superstars92

If Schroder doesn’t get benched the entire second half, I probably win the 4 point play on DK. I don’t usually make these random assumptions like this (usually I’m pretty realistic in where I think I would finish), but I am almost positive I would at least get a top 10 team in the 4 point play if Schroder doesn’t get benched, and there’s a really high chance I win. I’ve won big GPPs before, so I know about what I would need at some random point before the final game ends.

I only submitted like 15 teams too (so I didn’t max enter), and I have two in the top 150, but there is one team that has like 250 FP with still PG13 and Harden playing and Kelly Olynyk playing later that would probably have gotten like 340 if Schroder doesn’t get benched. I might still win big, but this is quite sad…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).