7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Charlotte ( 2 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 12.5 ) at Toronto ( -12.5 ) —- T: 218
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 204
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at Okla City ( 4.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( -4.5 ) at Dallas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 219
    10:00 PM EST : New York ( 9.5 ) at Portland ( -9.5 ) —- T: 215
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 230
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 237

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ASitar

I’m going Westy/AD in both of my $10 DK GPPs.

L5 Harden vs Westy 217 per game numbers

Harden
    33.2 points
    6.4 rebounds
    7 assists
    1.6 steals

Westy
    37.4 points
    11.6 rebounds
    10.8 assists
    2.4 steals

2017/2018:

Harden
    29 points
    8 rebounds
    14 assists

Westy
    31 points
    6 rebounds
    11 assists

Also looking at Gordon, Otto, Kanter, Batum, Jval, Serge, Dirk, Crabbe, LeVert, VanVleet.

• Dainfamousac

Early look makes it seem like a balanced line up kind of day. The dead money will be trying to jam multiple studs.

• ASitar

If your setting up GPPs on DK, you better feel confident that it COULD put up 300+ because 380 will win.

• jayzee666

@ASitar said...

If your setting up GPPs on DK, you better feel confident that it COULD put up 300+ because 380 will win.

So 250 and under no good?? Damn it!! I needs to find handicap contests!!!!

• superjon

Value core

Milos
    Crabbe
    Marvin Williams

• Supersharpie

@Dainfamousac said...

Early look makes it seem like a balanced line up kind of day. The dead money will be trying to jam multiple studs.

Yep, early build on DK has no one below 5400 and no one above 7700

• superjon

@ASitar said...

I’m going Westy/AD in both of my $10 DK GPPs.

Yeah I’m saying eff it and just going all in on AD.

I’ve got him paired with

Curry in 2
    RWB in 1
    Harden in 1

The rest is pretty balanced

• BUFUu2

@ASitar said...

lol yea more then likely that is why today i am sticking to the single and 3 entry max lineups

• Dainfamousac

@ASitar said...

So try to build a line up with a high projected score? What a novel idea.

• MrPerfekt7

Paul Millsap is still cheap, mine as well continue riding the wave with him.

Thoughts on Jonas Val, Shabba, Dirk, Cheick Diallo (if Okafor is out again)?

Also Embiid in another good matchup against Dwight? Dropped 53dkpts on him and had Howard in foul trouble

• mbunner23

Good morning gentlemen, what a juicy slate we have tonight.

4 straight days cashing in GPP’s. Those single entries are where it’s at. Two top 100’s.

Clippers/Pels is fantasy goodness. There will be a lot of discussion between AD/Harden/Westbrook today. Choosing the right one will be key. Right now, I’m leaning AD but that could change throughout the day. I don’t see enough value yet to jam two of them in a lineup. I also like Lou Will, Rivers, and DJ from the Clippers in that game.

Hou/Okc is also another game we will all be targeting. Of course Russ/Harden but PG13 is also in play. I also have some interest in Steven Adams and Capela.

Some other guys in my player pool that I’m looking at (Lowry, Jokic, DSJ, Lillard). I’m likely avoiding Brooklyn and GS. That game has blowout written all over it.

Right now, my lineup will probably consist of plays between OKC/HOU and NO/LAC, and then some one off’s from other games.

• TrustinthePlan

After an awful night last night because I didn’t listen to Elving and go with the LeBron/Nance stack in my cash lineups and the McLemore after lock out which cost me, onto tonight…

Wonder who Dirk’s 80 burger special of the night is going to be tonight? My guess is Westy or AD will hit 80 tonight. As far as Embiid, I don’t expect a repeat performance, but who knows. I agree that a balanced lineup might be the way to go. Kemba had a good game against the 76ers last week and I expect 40-50 out of him again. So, maybe start there and go with Holiday and Lou Will and balance out the rest. Also another interesting play tonight would be Prince because last game against the Raptors he had 30 and 10 line.

Either way, tough cash game night so many ways to go, so I might only play gpps tonight unless someone is willing to share their cash game lineup/advice with me.

• superjon

Why is Gary Harris only projected for 29 FD points?

Last 6 times playing Dallas, he’s never scored under 30.

In fact, he’s only scored under 35 one time.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@superjon said...

Why is Gary Harris only projected for 29 FD points?

Last 6 times playing Dallas, he’s never scored under 30.

In fact, he’s only scored under 35 one time.

Because history is a great deceiver.

See Giannis against the Nuggets.

See Beal against the Pacers.

See Wade against the Suns.

• ASitar

@Dainfamousac said...

So try to build a line up with a high projected score? What a novel idea.

Welllll, for a cash game LU 290-320 might be just fine for some people, and you may not have to take such a gamble on some players as you would a GPP. Example, you may not take Siakam or VanVleet because of there floor in cash buy they are great GPP plays. I look at my GPP LUs every night and truly ask myself what the ceiling is. If it’s less than 330 I make adjustments. Yes, I take a chance on my LUs shitting the bed, but that’s the gamble you have to take in GPPs. I’m just saying, I think 380 wins it so if you look at your LU and can’t tell yourself it has I’d say a 350 ceiling you may want to look at some other options.

• kps3205s

Interesting, DK doubled the entry price on the $500k Thousandaire and cut the amount of winners almost in half and the # of participants to play in half vs last night’s contest.

Also last night’s min cash line doubled your money while tonight’s min cash line gives you back a 50% profit.

• gloriousspam

@kps3205s said...

Interesting, DK doubled the entry price on the $500k Thousandaire and cut the amount of winners almost in half and the # of participants to play in half vs last night’s contest.

Also last night’s min cash line doubled your money while tonight’s min cash line gives you back a 50% profit.

Yeah I liked yesterday’s structure much better

• Supersharpie

@gloriousspam said...

Yeah I liked yesterday’s structure much better

Has DK ever provided an explanation for the daily changes to entry fees and payour structures? It is annoying af.

• yanksfan1

if GS blows out BKN, does it become the Caris Levert show again?

• BUFUu2

@Supersharpie said...

Has DK ever provided an explanation for the daily changes to entry fees and payour structures? It is annoying af.

yea that is no joke i loved the 4 dollar 3 entry max winner got 2000 now its like 4 dollar for a grand maybe sometimes it for 500

• DirkDigglerz

CP3 still got that 65 burger in him Today is thre day folks. Kemba looking good too
    AD/CP3 core.. Winslow looking great again. win all the monies

• BUFUu2

I am thinking tonight will be a batum show in the cha/phil game def going to have a few shares of batum, other ppl i like is harris and beal i think they will go lower owned and a greap gpp play

• jjpk

CP3 is so cheap, but he’s only touched 5x once in the last 10 games (DK). Dude’s been in a cold stretch since early February.

I’m going up from CP3 at 7900 to Ben Simmons at 8100. Charlotte is decent defensively, but who are you going to guard Simmons with? MKG? Too small. Marvin? Big enough, but too slow. Seems like a lock for 6x tonight and could flirt with 7x.

• Ace15

I like PG a lot tonight. will prob just lock and load PG in all LU’s. Winslow in another solid spot. I also love CJ tonight. People will be on Lillard, but i think CJ goes off tonight against the Knicks. Question is will it be enough before they bench him in the 4th because of a blowout.

• DirkDigglerz

CP3 versus westbrook head to. head
    https://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/tiny.fcgi?id=fku5K

20 5 10 and 2.5 steals

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).