7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Charlotte ( 2 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 12.5 ) at Toronto ( -12.5 ) —- T: 218
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 204
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at Okla City ( 4.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( -4.5 ) at Dallas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 219
    10:00 PM EST : New York ( 9.5 ) at Portland ( -9.5 ) —- T: 215
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 230
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 237

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• draggin49

@Ace15 said...

AD/RWB/Harden core..so crazy it may just work. Do we think they all need to hit 60+ for that to be viable? I guess I will be donating tonight with that core.

Lol on dk you’d have like 3100 each for 5 spots

• Benf15harp

@Ace15 said...

AD/RWB/Harden core..so crazy it may just work. Do we think they all need to hit 60+ for that to be viable? I guess I will be donating tonight with that core.

rwb/harden were lock n load every night last season
    Not very viable this season unless pg13 or cp3 are out
    Right now AD ad bron are the only pay ups imo

• Ace15

@madmanjayWV said...

Since that’s what all the cool kids are doing guess I’ll have to do an AD/RWB and CP3 core

First time I’ve been associated with the cool kids group in my life. bless you

• sliceman11

@Benf15harp said...

There are 19 teams with better records than the hornets so batum should be playing well about 65% of the time due to better competition 🤷‍♂️

lol it just seems he gets up to play when going against the teams with stars on them. also with michael carter williams out batum will do some ball handling when kembas out.

• Benf15harp

@squidkill said...

Your love for this dude is mesmerizing. He’s a horses ass

Lol I bet he’d like to be in the middle of a cp3/AD sandwich lol

• monarch

@Benf15harp said...

rwb/harden were lock n load every night last season
    Not very viable this season unless pg13 or cp3 are out
    Right now AD ad bron are the only pay ups imo

I agree but I’m reluctant to pay 12.5 for AD when there are so many guys in that game capable of 50. AD probably gets 60 but Jrue is getting 50 and Tobias is probably getting at least 45. Miro could get 50 as well and Lou has flashed 70 this season.

• squidkill

Wake me up when chris Paul is 7,000 and below. Then I may consider.

• Ace15

@sliceman11 said...

lol it just seems he gets up to play when going against the teams with stars on them. also with michael carter williams out batum will do some ball handling when kembas out.

Would you play Batum or Harris? Keep going back and forth with those two on FD

• Benf15harp

@sliceman11 said...

That’s fair

• Wooden_Bones

@Ace15 said...

Would you play Batum or Harris? Keep going back and forth with those two on FD

Batum. He’s a solid play tonight.

• Ace15

@Wooden_Bones said...

Batum. He’s a solid play tonight.

Yeah leaning towards that too, I mean Gary has a nice matchup, but that Denver Offense has someone diff going off each night. Can’t trust Harris, blowout potential too..Jokie will eat.

• mabrla

No internet at work all day. I generally research sporadically throughout my day. Has been a nightmare.

Will make a LU tonight solely off my own hunches as I won’t have time to research later.

• Benf15harp

@mabrla said...

No internet at work all day. I generally research sporadically throughout my day. Has been a nightmare.

Will make a LU tonight solely off my own hunches as I won’t have time to research tn.

Sounds like a sick day to me 🤒

• cullyp81

RG Overall Ranking

@mabrla said...

Will make a LU tonight solely off my own hunches as I won’t have time to research tn.

And that will result in your best finish ever.

• squidkill

@mabrla said...

I swear to god. When the internet is down at a workplace it should shutdown for the day. Everyone go home , see you tomorrow. 🙋‍♂️

• ushook

Batum is a must tonight.

• mabrla

@squidkill said...

I swear to god. When the internet is down at a workplace it should shutdown for the day. Everyone go home , see you tomorrow. 🙋‍♂️

No idea why we’re open. I’m an accountant. We need internet.

• draggin49

@ushook said...

Batum is a must tonight.

Hahahhaa great gif

• chronoxiong

Oh I hope a lot of people stack the OCK/Houston game tonight. There’s only a few usable players from that game but I’m mostly fading it aside from Ariza. I got my eyes on the main event of the evening, the Pelicans/Clippers game. Should be a lot of fantasy goodness here with the Pelicans still playing uptempo and no desire for defense. Sign me up for this game.

I just wonder about the Nets/Warriors game. Who gets blowout mins if the game goes out of hand? I’m considering rostering Joe Harris or Cunningham so I can fit someone else in another position.

• monarch

I have some interest in RHJ and Joe Harris in that type of game.

• ushook

@draggin49 said...

Hahahhaa great gif

LOL thx

• gamblers4

Anyone have interest in Hardaway Jr.?

• sliceman11

@monarch said...

I have some interest in RHJ and Joe Harris in that type of game.

no levert? not just point chasing but chances are if ir blows out levert should get 26+ mins. hes working back from injury and can thrive in thesw uptempo games.

• stevegainz

Who is Malcolm Miller and is he any good at 3k

edit: doesn’t look like it but worth a flier against the hawks

• monarch

@sliceman11 said...

no levert? not just point chasing but chances are if ir blows out levert should get 26+ mins. hes working back from injury and can thrive in thesw uptempo games.

On DK I supposed but too many 50 point ceiling players at SG on FD for me. Levert is basically a point guard and GSW defends that well all game long.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).