7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Charlotte ( 2 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 12.5 ) at Toronto ( -12.5 ) —- T: 218
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 204
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at Okla City ( 4.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( -4.5 ) at Dallas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 219
    10:00 PM EST : New York ( 9.5 ) at Portland ( -9.5 ) —- T: 215
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 230
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 237

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Brian7479

If Denver goes up big on Dallas couldn’t Barton be a good play?

• Matoshea

Serge or RHJ on FD?

• scott33

@windsorpg said...

I am sure they could, but I just can’t see myself paying the 12.5 tag for AD when I want to fit in guys like Holiday and Williams/Batum at SG

I understand, I faded Lebron last night with Dame being my highest priced player & did very well. If AD busts, you’re in good shape. Not many matchups where I would want to pay 12.5k for AD or any player for that matter, but this is def one of them.

• TicketRaven

MALCOLM in the MILLER
    Looks like a nice GPP play for DK’s

• windsorpg

@scott33 said...

I understand, I faded Lebron last night with Dame being my highest priced player & did very well. If AD busts, you’re in good shape. Not many matchups where I would want to pay 12.5k for AD or any player for that matter, but this is def one of them.

That is exactly what I did last night and did pretty well. Think I am doing mostly the same tonight.

• Benf15harp

Just noticed pels on 1st game of b2b
    Luckily tonight is on tnt
    And tomorrow is vs sac town
    👍👍

• thetitanlb

SOB Williams gonna start. Ruins my MKG play too. Weak man

• thebigboy

RG Overall Ranking

@thetitanlb said...

You’re gonna appreciate that later tonight

• fanturds

@tmarohl said...

Courtney Lee ruled out for personal reasons. Who do his shrinking minutes go to? Mudiay, Burke, Hardaway?

if they were trying to win, I think Frank would be the main benefactor since he actually plays defense.

but who knows at this point

• scott33

@windsorpg said...

That is exactly what I did last night and did pretty well. Think I am doing mostly the same tonight.

Best of luck, who are some of the mid range guys you are targeting? I got guys like PG13, Tobias, Capela, Jrue, Lou, Rondo, Milsap, Rondo.

• FoothillsFlash

Lillard balled for 38 min last night in LA, then winged it up to Portland for tonight. Heavy favorite against the knicks. Could be an early night. Seems like a fade.

• thetitanlb

@thebigboy said...

You’re gonna appreciate that later tonight

No, i really loved the guys i had around him lol. Uggg now gotta tinker.

• windsorpg

@scott33 said...

Best of luck, who are some of the mid range guys you are targeting? I got guys like PG13, Tobias, Capela, Jrue, Lou, Rondo, Milsap, Rondo.

I like Dame, Rondo, Jrue, Batum, Millsap, Nurkic…

Shabazz if Harkless is out and Mirotic if Okafor sits

• windsorpg

Worried about Dame and Nurk only giving me 3 quarters though

• Brian7479

Maybe my favorite minimum guy tonight CJ Miles. Atlanta has been getting tore up by the 3 spot. Blowout proof

• thetitanlb

@windsorpg said...

Issue with Nurk is even if its not a blowout he still might only give you 3 qtrs lol

• Ace15

Anyone like Dougie Mcbuckets tonight? 6x-7X very doable I feel

• scott33

@windsorpg said...

Yeah Dame went hard last night, I’d be worried bout his minutes. But it’s Dame, if his shot is falling watch out.

• windsorpg

@thetitanlb said...

Issue with Nurk is even if its not a blowout he still might only give you 3 qtrs lol

Lmao I know… But he could crush at 6.5 if he stays out of foul trouble. I like his style of play, goes hard for those second chance buckets

• zpa1989

the van fleet love is based on ATL getting blown out and his 50 burger last time out?

• windsorpg

If Nurkic busts, I bust!!!!

• Njsum1

More interested in the late slate…need that Okafor news

• Benf15harp

How come no mention of ariza? Sorry if I haven’t seen it.

• aus1032

@thetitanlb said...

saves you from playing mkg actually

• MrPerfekt7

Just curious y no heavy mention of Steph or KD as pivots

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).