7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Charlotte ( 2 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 12.5 ) at Toronto ( -12.5 ) —- T: 218
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 204
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at Okla City ( 4.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( -4.5 ) at Dallas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 219
    10:00 PM EST : New York ( 9.5 ) at Portland ( -9.5 ) —- T: 215
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 230
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 237

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• windsorpg

Nurkic 100% since 3 am this morning… $200 on the line oh sweet jesus please don’t let Nurkic bust.

LIVE AND DIE BY THE NURK

• sliceman11

7:13 anthony davis will sit out for restπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• AtomicCity42

GL Folks…See you in 2 minutes after someone magically is ruled out

• eleanorRigby

I absolutely despise my lineup. Might make for a good night. Break a leg grinders.

• pick6er

Running Capela tonight, I always screw up my bigs so I feel sorry and apologize in advance to those that rostered the Swiss Monster.

• Benf15harp

Good luck

• GangstaCrunk

• Blogger of the Month

Last minute panicked and put in Winslow and VanVleet. See you tomorrow

• kps3205s

Good Luck everyone. Someone take down a contest tonight!

• AtomicCity42

11541 in Beat the Score. Is that about the normal amount?

• pick6er

@sliceman11 said...

7:13 anthony davis will sit out for restπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

AD will refuse to sit without Boogie. This man is on a mission!

• AtomicCity42

@GangstaCrunk said...

Last minute panicked and put in Winslow and VanVleet. See you tomorrow

Me too

• Dkarps16

Played one lineup today and replaced Steven Adams with Jonas Valanciunas so that I could fit in Allen Crabbe instead of E’Twaun Moore. That being said, whoever has Adams and Moore will be in for a huge night!

• hcassidy

Well I might as well go do some shots, didn’t realize have 1 player 7, 2 8:30 the other 5 are all 10:30 tip offs.

• scott33

Winslow the highest owned player that I see in the 7pm games, & it’s not even close. Decided not to go there tonight

• sliceman11

man kemba 26 percent owned in the big $180 dk contest.. guess i should of played him over batum.. now im nervous lol

• mr_papageorgio

I managed to end up with Durant, Dray, and D’Angelo in the same LU. Please no blowout!

• scott33

@AtomicCity42 said...

11541 in Beat the Score. Is that about the normal amount?

Was there overlay?

• depalma13

@scott33 said...

Winslow the highest owned player that I see in the 7pm games, & it’s not even close. Decided not to go there tonight

On what site?

• dmob84

@scott33 said...

Vanvleet is high too

• P0key

Lol i thought i was the only one that couldn’t get away from winslow to make stuff work

• AtomicCity42

@scott33 said...

In the big one on DK Van Fleet may be the highest owned so far, it is him and Kemba that I saw

• yisman

well, that was an expensive misclick. I was trying to enter a different contest at the last second :(

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/54168867?uc=1036856506

• AtomicCity42

@scott33 said...

Was there overlay?

Not sure, first time I did it. Did not look at the number earlier

• MrPerfekt7

Okafor news will prolly drop right before game

Anyone on KOQ Shabba or Dame

• windsorpg

My 7 pm players ownership %

SG Nic Batum – 11%

SF Robert Covington – 8%

SF Justise Winslow – 32%

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).