7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5.5 ) at Washington ( -5.5 ) —- T: 231
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 9 ) at Brooklyn ( -9 ) —- T: 225
    7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -5.5 ) at Chicago ( 5.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -4.5 ) at New Orleans ( 4.5 ) —- T: 231
    9:00 PM EST : New York ( 3.5 ) at Phoenix ( -3.5 ) —- T: 224
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1 ) at Sacramento ( -1 ) —- T: 229
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Jonas137

@Donnyleonard said...

With Aldridge prob moving to C I worry about Len getting to even more foul trouble than usual.

Yeah, as soon as I heard Poeltl was out, I was on the Len fade train

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

I think he’s a fine play. In the two games he went off a lot went right that I don’t know if he can count on like shooting 5 of 6 from 3, but I think there’s multiple ways for him to pass 40 up to 50. Just need the game to stay close!

While I don’t expect him to hit 5 of 6 from 3 again, he’s been hot from 3 for a while now. Last month he shot .4 from 3 and with the Mavs having nothing to lose I expect him to continue to take them when left open. Additionally, he’s been having these big games without any big rebounding games. WAS allows the 3rd highest opponent Defensive rebounding % in the league.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

Looks like Josh Hart is moving up on the RG Forum Combined Lineup List =).

Honestly though, Luke should just play him more for basketball reasons. He could put up a Danny Green like line which is 30 mins, 8 points, 4 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal, 1 block, which isn’t great for fantasy, but he’s literally one of the very few Lakers who plays defense and doesn’t demand the ball so he can let LBJ do his thing (so good for real basketball). He’s from Villanova, those guys from there are taught to be unselfish and play with a team concept, which the Lakers lack.

• gaelicgirl

@Benf15harp said...

Just realized something
    GSW wins
    GSW loses
    GSW loses and you talk some trash

Lmao

LMAO

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

While everyone is debating Len, I like Collins a lot. Anyone else? Should get a boatload of minutes. Might be a little to active up front for the Spurs.

• Kmasonbx

@Pandamonious said...

Oh man, he was on the table for me as the guy.

Looking at Batum, Satoransky, or Reggie at the moment.

Where do you lean with Batum and Lamb? Lamb is playing big minutes off the bench and soaking up a bunch of usage with that unit.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

While everyone is debating Len, I like Collins a lot. Anyone else? Should get a boatload of minutes. Might be a little to active up front for the Spurs.

Not sure Hawks would even want to start Len. They easily could start a smallish lineup with Collins at C. We’ll see though. Ok good luck guys. I’ll be here at 10 to either complain how overrated AD is or debate with mtdurham in these 20 page long posts which making my golf lineups.

• jess701

@gaelicgirl said...

LMAO

Better be nice Ben she got the scissors out!!!! snip snip!

• Donnyleonard

@Pandamonious said...

Great point. I was too busy thinking about how Collins being active affected everyone on both teams besides Collins lol!

• Jonas137

@superstars92 said...

Not sure Hawks would even want to start Len. They easily could start a smallish lineup with Collins at PF. We’ll see though. Ok good luck guys. I’ll be here at 10 to either complain how overrated AD is or debate with mtdurham in these 20 page long posts which making my golf lineups.

Smaller lineup with Collins at PF? Then who would play at Center if not Len with Dedmon doubtful?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@Kmasonbx said...

Where do you lean with Batum and Lamb? Lamb is playing big minutes off the bench and soaking up a bunch of usage with that unit.

I like them both. Slight edge to Batum due to playing 4 or 5 more minutes, plus that triple double upside is still in him somewhere! I don’t know if you can go wrong with either.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@Jonas137 said...

Smaller lineup with Collins at PF? Then who would play at Center if not Len with Dedmon doubtful?

You guys read too fast. I edited my post just as you were posting. I meant small lineup with Collins at C haha.

• EhhTimmay

@Pandamonious said...

Probably going to be real low owned as well. I see him getting a good amount of C minutes while they bring Poythress in to play the 4.

• Jonas137

@superstars92 said...

You guys read too fast. I edited my post just as you were posting. I meant small lineup with Collins at C haha.

haha makes sense. They almost never use Collins there, but I can see the point.

• Jonas137

@Pandamonious said...

I think he’s a fine play. In the two games he went off a lot went right that I don’t know if he can count on like shooting 5 of 6 from 3, but I think there’s multiple ways for him to pass 40 up to 50. Just need the game to stay close!

I was actually thinking of using him in the Basketball Brotherhood on DK. Has anyone played that?

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

On Yahoo there’s 0 chance of me playing Len at $13 with RoLo at $14.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Not as high on him… Just a little too unknown as to how they’ll treat him coming back from what seems like a rough virus… but his ceiling is pretty nice relative to his now depressed DK tag.

• jess701

Frank the Tank is back!

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@jess701 said...

Frank the Tank is back!

Yeah, what’s up with that? They were supposed to buy him out, then instead they decided to make him a big part of the rotation.

• jess701

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, what’s up with that? They were supposed to buy him out, then instead they decided to make him a big part of the rotation.

Might be one to keep a eye on!

• ASitar

Josh Hart is the Alex Len from Monday. Rondo is the play

• UTEstevanB

Any muscala love? What’s it going to take for him to get some real minutes?

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@UTEstevanB said...

Any muscala love? What’s it going to take for him to get some real minutes?

A time machine and some practice.

• wafic

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #20

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

On Yahoo there’s 0 chance of me playing Len at $13 with RoLo at $14.

Totally agree. I also love RoLo on DK for 5000 and FD for 5.7K. Other chalk I’m not too high on is Powell and Brunson. Dallas has been blown out back to back. I can see them getting blown out on the road by Washington. Plus I think RoLo is a great pivot away from Len. I like Bridges as a pivot off of Brunson. Both projected for about 25% ownership – rather pivot and play someone sub 10% owned in equally good spots.

• wafic

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #20

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Not as high on him… Just a little too unknown as to how they’ll treat him coming back from what seems like a rough virus… but his ceiling is pretty nice relative to his now depressed DK tag.

I do like Collins today, love him actually but won’t go crazy on him because he’s volatile. At 7K his price is great though. His floor is basically 5x.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler