7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) —- T: 235.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -2 ) at Minnesota ( 2 ) —- T: 233.5
    8:30 PM EST : Mempis ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1 ) at LA Lakers ( 1 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• got9forya

Big slate today with alot of Injury News to been seen. Here we go again

• superjon

ATLWAS will be the most popular game, but I“m really only interested in Collins and maybe a few other small pieces. Full fade on Beal and Trae.

Hopefully we’ll get the Indiana news early. Brogdon expected to be out. If Warren and Dipo are also out. Just lock in TJ, Sabonis and Turner

ORLMIN just happened recently and a few players had big games. Not sold on a stack, but with Fournier doubtful, I do have a ton of interest in Fultz or Ross (maybe both?). Ross has the hot hand right now, but Fultz has better road splits.

All the Giannis!

• miggs6876

@superjon said...

ATLWAS will be the most popular game, but I“m really only interested in Collins and maybe a few other small pieces. Full fade on Beal and Trae.

Hopefully we’ll get the Indiana news early. Brogdon expected to be out. If Warren and Dipo are also out. Just lock in TJ, Sabonis and Turner

ORLMIN just happened recently and a few players had big games. Not sold on a stack, but with Fournier doubtful, I do have a ton of interest in Fultz or Ross (maybe both?). Ross has the hot hand right now, but Fultz has better road splits.

All the Giannis!

Looks like a great slate. Really like AD tonight. Also, like a few guys from the Miami/No game.

• superjon

@miggs6876 said...

Looks like a great slate. Really like AD tonight. Also, like a few guys from the Miami/No game.

AD looks like a solid play. Don’t know if I’m playing him though, just because I really like the pairing of Collins and Sabonis.

Good call on the Miami game. I think it may go a bit overlooked despite the high total. Butler is in my first build. Seems too cheap.

• Gadnuk

Have gotten my you know what absolutely kicked the last 4 days. Bottom 1% nights each night. Seem to just keep picking the blowouts / people getting hurt

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

All the Giannis!

And outside of Porzingis Mavs starting 5 is Questionable

The Suns Ayton, Oubre, and Johnson are out so Saric and Baynes should be great value assuming they are still cheap. Havent looked at any prices

These are the slates I likes to go heavy on and usually do quite well. 10+ games, tons of injuries, news, value and options, and tons of mistakes for people to make

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@Gadnuk said...

Have gotten my you know what absolutely kicked the last 4 days. Bottom 1% nights each night. Seem to just keep picking the blowouts / people getting hurt

That’s how it was for me the last 2 weeks. I’ve been on the right side the last 2 days so hoping it continues tonight

• Ace15

Is it Friday? Is POR playing? Yes and Yes.

Have to play AD or Giannis, need to figure out which one.

I like Shai or German Rondo again.

Trey Lyles I’ll be heavy once again.

• Njsum1

@Gadnuk said...

Seems like you’re due 🍀🏀🔥🍀

• Gadnuk

There’s 72 min (from last game Ayton 39, Cam Johnson 33) to go around in PHO. Baynes is obvious and everyone will have him on DK. But what do we think about Diallo, Saric? Someone has to get more minutes. Baynes played 10 last game. Can see him getting 25 now. So diallo has to play 23 min to cover C and probably play some alongside baynes?

• Njsum1

@superjon said...

ORLMIN just happened recently and a few players had big games. Not sold on a stack, but with Fournier doubtful, I do have a ton of interest in Fultz or Ross (maybe both?). Ross has the hot hand right now, but Fultz has better road splits

I have no interest in Ross if he starts, a ton if he doesn’t.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@Gadnuk said...

There’s 72 min (from last game Ayton 39, Cam Johnson 33) to go around in PHO. Baynes is obvious and everyone will have him on DK. But what do we think about Diallo, Saric? Someone has to get more minutes. Baynes played 10 last game. Can see him getting 25 now. So diallo has to play 23 min to cover C and probably play some alongside baynes?

Baynes and Saric should each see 30+. Not sure yet if he gets mins next to Baynes

• Bodiaz36

Looks like a good slate first look. Lot of cheap C’s I like tonight. Baynes, Carter, Bryant (hoping he plays), possibly Kanter. Do we keep riding the Coby White death train til it derails? Have tepid interest in Fultz and Ross. Middleton looks good in the Hammer. Too cheap on FD. Gl to all

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

7 weeks left in the Yahoo cup, how is everyone looking? I’m in 279th w/ 3861.6 total points. Just need to finish with 7 400 point Friday’s and I’ll have a good chance lol

• emnj69

locking in bron and davis-bron will go all out tonight and bucks have no answer for AD-I expect 60 points each out of bron and davis

• Ace15

@emnj69 said...

locking in bron and davis-bron will go all out tonight and bucks have no answer for AD-I expect 60 points each out of bron and davis

If last game is any indicator everything will run through them 2. I’m looking at Bron/AD + KCP or Green. Everyone else will pretty much be useless against the Bucks from a DFS standpoint. Have to get in some Giannis somehow too, so if running multiple LU’s you’ll have to mix and match.

• Matoshea

Will Shaq Harrison get another start tonight for the bulls?

• Njsum1

It’s a huge slate, with good plays everywhere, and more likely to come as news breaks. Gotta take your stand on some players and hope you’re right.

• emnj69

@Ace15 said...

If last game is any indicator everything will run through them 2. I’m looking at Bron/AD + KCP or Green. Everyone else will pretty much be useless against the Bucks from a DFS standpoint. Have to get in some Giannis somehow too, so if running multiple LU’s you’ll have to mix and match.

yep lakers may lose but bron and davis will dominate touches and everything else-I will get my bucks exposure at a lower priced guy like bledsoe or middleton -sure abc would be nice but then rest of line up will be poor unless the value comes through

• mbunner23

@Njsum1 said...

It’s a huge slate, with good plays everywhere, and more likely to come as news breaks. Gotta take your stand on some players and hope you’re right.

I was correct on my L last night. Tonight looks much better. Lots of juicy plays.

• Ace15

AD’s price on DK is a joke lol.

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

I was correct on my L last night. Tonight looks much better. Lots of juicy plays.

I almost didn’t take the L. I had 2 lineups get bumped out of cashing (which would have made me profitable 4 the night) during the last 5 minutes of the GS/Tor game….yet alas….I was left holding the L. Not bad though, played small and got back like 60% of my buy ins.

Agree, tonight much better, yet not easy….there’s almost too many good plays. Need some low owned gems to go with some higher owned plays. Although I think ownership Should be relatively spread anyway considering the slate size. Really I’m just looking for that one guy to go heavy on, that I think will be sub 10%. After that I’ll mix it up and roster the other best plays.

• dominicanpapi

5K and under plays that I like on FD:

PG – McConnell, Napier, Aaron Holiday, Fultz. I’ll add Curry at 5100 if Luka is out
    SG – Ross, Wright (if Luka, Barea are out),
    SF – Justin Holiday (assuming Warren is out)
    C – Baynes, Portis

This is essentially a stars and scrubs slate.

It’s a 10 game slate, on slates like this I like to cross games off. As of now, that’s Spurs/Nets, and Jazz/Celtics for me.

Tepid interest in Knicks/OKC. I think Schroeder could smash, and if Robinson is out, I’ll go back to Portis.

Grizzlies/Mavs is dependent on the Luka news for me.

Eyeballing it, the pay up spot for me looks to be power forward.

• Ace15

Napier in a prime spot and cheap….Love Patty Mills tonight too, 10X.

• queensfinest

vuc or whiteside

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.