7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) —- T: 235.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -2 ) at Minnesota ( 2 ) —- T: 233.5
    8:30 PM EST : Mempis ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1 ) at LA Lakers ( 1 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mrmogz said...

FD gurus, why does my CSV keep failing!? Making just a few LU’s in LineupHQ to test enter on FD and they’re all failing.

Not sure. Would need more info. You’re trying to reserve entries or editing?

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@mrmogz said...

FD gurus, why does my CSV keep failing!? Making just a few LU’s in LineupHQ to test enter on FD and they’re all failing.

I just tried it. No issues.

• mrmogz

@Pandamonious said...

Not sure. Would need more info. You’re trying to reserve entries or editing?

Reserved 10 entries, made 10 lineups with the optimizer. Downloaded the CSV. on FD I’m in my “upcoming” contests area and clicking “CSV edit” and trying to load my optimizer lineups. Fail.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@mrmogz said...

Reserved 10 entries, made 10 lineups with the optimizer. Downloaded the CSV. on FD I’m in my “upcoming” contests area and clicking “CSV edit” and trying to load my optimizer lineups. Fail.

Might be a cut and paste mistake? Are you sure you’re pasting in the right columns? I’ve made that mistake before.

• noddy

I just put a lineup in the big $15 contest that just might take it down.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

What about team both for everything?

I expect to be heavier than the field on all but Teague.

• Pick1979

If late news shows Brogdon playing my LU’s would be Fukked sideways

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

Me playing Teague tonight

Lol. Getting 75% on FD right now

Lmao

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@mrmogz said...

1. Download CSV from LineupHQ
    2. Copy line ups.
    3. Download template from FD.
    4. Highlight over old entries, paste in new entries.
    5. Save.
    6. Choose file, upload.

Should work.

• mrmogz

@Pandamonious said...

Might be a cut and paste mistake? Are you sure you’re pasting in the right columns? I’ve made that mistake before.

I’m just downloading the CSV from lineupHQ, and adding to FD. Am I in the right place on FD. “Upcoming” and over on the right of the screen beside (to the left) a big green button that reads “quick player replace” there is a small white button that reads “CSV edit”

Is that where I am supposed to be adding the optimizer LU’s or is it somewhere else? I’ve never used FD on desktop before.

• vick325

Bam/Huerter or sabonis/tross?

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@mrmogz said...

I’m just downloading the CSV from lineupHQ, and adding to FD. Am I in the right place on FD. “Upcoming” and over on the right of the screen beside (to the left) a big green button that reads “quick player replace” there is a small white button that reads “CSV edit”

Is that where I am supposed to be adding the optimizer LU’s or is it somewhere else? I’ve never used FD on desktop before.

Copy columns A-I on the lineup export to D-L on the Fanduel import.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@mrmogz said...

Yeah, click CSV edit. You should be able to follow my steps from above and get there, I think. You have to download the template and paste in new line ups, you can’t just upload the file from LineupHQ if that’s what you’re trying to do.

• BerkeleyBoss

@mrmogz said...

You first have to download the template from FD. Then, copy paste the csv you get from RG into the FD template. You can’t just simply upload the csv that you get from RG.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@vick325 said...

Bam/Huerter or sabonis/tross?

Bam/Huerter unless Warren announced as out.

• mrmogz

@BerkeleyBoss said...

You first have to download the template from FD. Then, copy paste the csv you get from RG into the FD template. You can’t just simply upload the csv that you get from RG.

Thanks guys, ok so where would the template on FD be?! And sorry we’re getting a little off track here with helping me. Hopefully after the template thing here I’ll be good to go.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@mrmogz said...

Thanks guys, ok so where would the template on FD be?! And sorry we’re getting a little off track here with helping me. Hopefully after the template thing here I’ll be good to go.

When you click CSV edit on FD, that box pops up. Step 1 is download CSV template, it’s highlighted in blue. Just click that and it’ll download.

• vick325

@Yukerboy said...

Bam/Huerter unless Warren announced as out.

Cool thanks! Huerter over Tross tonight straight up? How do you like better?

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

When you click csv edit, download the .csv template in step 1 on the window that pops up. Save as FDLU or something. Paste over the lineups and then hit save. Choose FDLU and upload it.

• captainwacky

@vick325 said...

Huerter is in a wayyyyyy better spot.

• beastdog325

@noddy said...

I just put a lineup in the big $15 contest that just might take it down.

Hey Noddy
    Going back to Trax for baseball?
    They’re not running salary cap this year but Walter created alot of new leagues.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@vick325 said...

I like Huerter better than Ross by about 6 FDP.
    Not that I don’t like Ross tonight, just Huerter is in a much better spot IMO.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

Me playing Teague tonight

I will have a little but I like the pivot to Goodwin myself.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

We won’t get Indy news before lock will we?

• captainwacky

On FD I think all the cheap guys are pretty trappy relative to some other value and/or the mid range guys you can get there. This should be alarming, because I looooove punts in general.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).