7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) —- T: 235.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -2 ) at Minnesota ( 2 ) —- T: 233.5
    8:30 PM EST : Mempis ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1 ) at LA Lakers ( 1 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@MickyD10970 said...

I will have a little but I like the pivot to Goodwin myself.

Because you think Goodwin will score more points or to gain leverage. Or some other reason?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@mrmogz said...

I’m just downloading the CSV from lineupHQ, and adding to FD. Am I in the right place on FD. “Upcoming” and over on the right of the screen beside (to the left) a big green button that reads “quick player replace” there is a small white button that reads “CSV edit”

Is that where I am supposed to be adding the optimizer LU’s or is it somewhere else? I’ve never used FD on desktop before.

You can also do this for next time if you keep having trouble with csv edit

Build 150 lineups in HQ

Export lineups and use that file to enter your 150 lineups. You do this by going to contest and click import lineups using csv

Go to FD upcoming and download csv template

Go to HQ and click on rebuild/late swap and upload file. Adjust player pool to your liking and go back to rebuild/late swap and click rebuild lineups. Once done rebuilding click export csv.

Go back to FD and upload the cvs file you just exported

• noddy

@beastdog325 said...

Hey Noddy
    Going back to Trax for baseball?
    They’re not running salary cap this year but Walter created alot of new leagues.

Yessir!!! In the bronze so far. How about you?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Sleazygreazy said...

Because you think Goodwin will score more points or to gain leverage. Or some other reason?

Unrelated, but you’re going back to Crowder, right?

• mrmogz

@Yukerboy said...

When you click csv edit, download the .csv template in step 1 on the window that pops up. Save as FDLU or something. Paste over the lineups and then hit save. Choose FDLU and upload it.

I don’t have Excel on this computer so I can’t even do things like that. This shouldn’t be so difficult to get some damn lineups in lol. Looks like I’ll stick with the SE tonight, running out of time to make it work. It keeps saying there are problem with “invalid entryId” for a bunch of players when I try to do it. I’ll try tomorrow. Thank you all for trying to help.

• Ace15

Man i love me some cam reddish tonight lol. My most owned player along with duncan robison lol this isngoing to be nuts

• mrmogz

Saved that, thanks theIrrigator.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

We won’t get Indy news before lock will we?

We need it. Gonna play some Oladipo even if we dont get news but would like more than 10-15%

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

Justin Jackson gonna play 30 mins tonight?

Edit: I guess they could just split the mins between Lee, MKG, and Jackson

• codygracyalny

I feel like I’m being talked out of Teague, but I honestly can’t imagine him not getting 30 DKP. I feel like this is one of those spots where it seems too obvious that I try to get away from him and he smashes. And it’s WSH. But I can also see him ending with 10 DKP ughhhh.

• efagan99

@theIrrigator said...

Justin Jackson gonna play 30 mins tonight?

idk about 30 but he’s my fav punt after baynes. somebody has to play F right? RG has delon starting at SF but that doesn’t seem right.

• realphipps

7 hours of doc appts, just trying to put a line or two together that just miss cashing.

Noticed Patty Mills talk earlier. Why? SA injuries?

No one in Bam vs NO?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@codygracyalny said...

I feel like I’m being talked out of Teague, but I honestly can’t imagine him not getting 30 DKP. I feel like this is one of those spots where it seems too obvious that I try to get away from him and he smashes. And it’s WSH. But I can also see him ending with 10 DKP ughhhh.

Play Teague

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Unrelated, but you’re going back to Crowder, right?

I’m at 3/5 in the Monster for now, may drop one before all is said and done, but at least 40% there

Got about 70 in the lottery, and I’m going heavier

Seems like I get my biggest wins with guys like crowder, ariza, bazemore, Juancho (recent examples) relatively low owned SF on FD with big upside for their price.

I also find the recent ownership trend on Porzingis to be a little silly. No one ever takes the guy and he always fills it up. I had 4/5 before Doncic ruled in. Will have 1-3 now, haven’t yet decided

• beastdog325

@noddy said...

Yessir!!! In the bronze so far. How about you?

Man I’m in too many leagues. Got more time though retirement is official 3/27.

• jcotdl

anyone else look at LAL- MIL and think George Hill or Danny Green gets loose?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

Malcolm Brogdon (hip) ruled out Friday. https://t.co/KiugRBzcs0

Victor Oladipo (knee) will play Friday. https://t.co/pH3Ea8sU5X

Status note: TJ Warren (leg) a game-time decision Friday.

Doug McDermott (foot) ruled out Friday. https://t.co/c9vPcpGiJU

• makeitrain99

@Ace15 said...

Lol, this is very true as I play a lot of Ariza as well. He could be stuck at 0 for 5 min, but blink and in 1 min he could have a steal, block, 3pm, rebound and be at 11ish fpts lol. Agree, Dame being back helps him a lot.

I play Ariza slot as well as his salary is always the same and high minutes. I do have a question for you though. Sarcic or Ariza in the late slate?

• frugal

Teague vs Baynes…discuss.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Aaron Holiday will start for injured Malcolm Brogdon on Friday.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

Teague vs Baynes…discuss.

Both. If I had to pick one it would be Baynes

• Ace15

Im fading teague, im all in on goodwin, hunter, redddish

• mbunner23

We still on McConnell?

• Ace15

@makeitrain99 said...

I play Ariza slot as well as his salary is always the same and high minutes. I do have a question for you though. Sarcic or Ariza in the late slate?

Coin flip imo, prefer ariza though if had to choose

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

ATL/WAS o/u dropping like the DJIA.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).