7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) —- T: 235.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -2 ) at Minnesota ( 2 ) —- T: 233.5
    8:30 PM EST : Mempis ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1 ) at LA Lakers ( 1 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Jsmitty123433 said...

Have 390 with LeBron left in the the fd lottery have to score 22 in second half and hold of Giannis

Congrats man, won mine back in January, your gonna be smiling for awhile, oh damm i just seen you got 1st, 2nd and 3rd. See that’s the only thing i regret, i don’t do different lineups, i usually just enter the same lineup multiple times, i didn’t the night i won, congrats again man you cashed out that’s for sure.

• captainwacky

@Jsmitty123433 said...

All hand built too

Good job, dude; I love seeing people wreck tournaments as you did today.

• Jsmitty123433

RG Overall Ranking

Wow is all I can say a 123 finish In the FanDuel 7.77 for a a total of 140,000 for the night thanks again everyone for the help

• yisman

both teams intentionally fouling with a DD Lakers lead with 15-20 seconds left

I guess they bet the over

• Jsmitty123433

RG Overall Ranking

Captain wacky thanks I take a lot of inspiration from your plays and your style

• damionismyname

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

came out even, Lebron and Giannis cam through. fit another day..

• Jsmitty123433

RG Overall Ranking

I’m officially trashed now too lol

• damionismyname

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@Jsmitty123433 said...

Wow is all I can say a 123 finish In the FanDuel 7.77 for a a total of 140,000 for the night thanks again everyone for the help

wow bro, thats a good year in one night. congrats.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@Jsmitty123433 said...

dont forgot to paypal all your forum friends a $50 for believing in you. lol

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Jsmitty123433 said...

Congratulations.

• Sleazygreazy

@Jsmitty123433 said...

You now must purchase an Aron Baynes Jersey, and probably book a trip to Queensland to visit his boyhood home

• Jsmitty123433

RG Overall Ranking

Yeah him and shaq harrison I would not have bet those dudes would carry me to that finish I’m still kinda in shock

• damionismyname

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@Jsmitty123433 said...

Yeah him and shaq harrison I would not have bet those dudes would carry me to that finish I’m still kinda in shock

how many entries bro? you went with Baynes and Shaq in 3 entries? that’s ballsy!

• Jsmitty123433

RG Overall Ranking

95 entries just the top one had shaq

• Jsmitty123433

RG Overall Ranking

I am totally irresponsible with player pool I am classic boom or bust

• PMaravich44

@Jsmitty123433 said...

I am totally irresponsible with player pool I am classic boom or bust

Congrats man. Teach me your ways. I’ll pay lmao

• worldsgreatest13

Can anyone tell me how much a score of 408 would pay out in the $7.77 Fan Duel GPP entry?

• billythekidcowboysheat

@worldsgreatest13 said...

Can anyone tell me how much a score of 408 would pay out in the $7.77 Fan Duel GPP entry?

• Moszman

@Jsmitty123433 said...

Good job!

• Pick1979

You know i try and improve even after a tough loss where i finish a couple points outside of a ticket for WFBBC on 4 different entries.

So i double back on my research and what i came across yesterday is what i would call incomplete data and kinda misleading advice on Sabonis. lesson learned for me. Here’s what i mean thou not many will read this.

I had him 100% on my 4 lineups. I had him projected for 35 min and 49 points. People kept throwing info out that he was 1.3 + fp/min with Brogdon off court..lamb was off court and so was warren and they didn’t have much added impact and he still ran 1.3 with a large enough sample size..and Bulls are terrible against big…..ya well run the same court IQ with DIPO ON and you gotta go back 2 years bc his sample is so limited this year. and it falls .13 FP/min with DIPO!! down to 1.13 FP/MIN from an elite 1.30. Huge difference and likely the difference from me going to LA for championship or not as i was short points. Bam or Collins would have gotten me there :)

so Sabonis basically just isn’t the same guy with Dipo on and if i would have had run court IQ with Dipo on then …We learn.

• Njsum1

@Pick1979 said...

so Sabonis basically just isn’t the same guy with Dipo on and if i would have had run court IQ with Dipo on then …We learn

I don’t agree with your analysis. Sabonis had 7 turnovers and that’s crushing and only one bleal. Adebayo had 7! Good scores are often about luckboxing into into blocks/steals, he dominated the bulls. He also shot poorly from the free throw line. Also his assists were down. I liked Sabonis with Warren out (more shots) and especially with Brogdon out, more assists.

Now I didn’t watch the game were guys missing shots off his passes? Or was the offense not running through him a lot? I’d guess the turnovers has something to do with Lack of assists. Regardless of the assists and low bleals…some better free throw shooting and less turnovers that’s a 50 DK point game. He was a good play and ended up doing fine considering the bad variance.

I pretty much liked every 8k on DK big man yesterday. Had plenty Collins, Vuc, bam, and Sabonis.

• Sportsfan100

@Jsmitty123433 said...

Congratulations! It’s nights like yours that keep the dream alive. Great job man!

• miggs6876

Great game by the Lakers. LeBron still is a beast and is by far the most dominant player in the game when he wants to be. Also, he is the complete player who makes everyone better. Still think the Clippers are a better team. Either western team will beat the Bucks or any other eastern team. Just my 2 cents.

• mr_papageorgio

@Jsmitty123433 said...

Wow that’s awesome, nice work!

• miggs6876

Great job Smitty!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler