7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) —- T: 235.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -2 ) at Minnesota ( 2 ) —- T: 233.5
    8:30 PM EST : Mempis ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1 ) at LA Lakers ( 1 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• damionismyname

@telestraightshooter said...

Myles Turner

44.54 per36 v Bulls over Last 7 games

• 157 minutes in those 7 games, most for all Pacers
    • home/ road splits ~no variance!
    • I have him pegged for 36 dK ……7x
    • Sabonis has has a less than stellar track record v Bulls… per36 only 39.58

https://rotogrinders.com/courtiq?range=last-two&on=&off=&opp_on=&opp_off=&team=133&opponent=130&split=all

I actually did have a dream about him and pacers, it was a half sleep waking dream but Myles went off.

• Ace15

FD PG just offer so much value. Murray, Napier, Fultz, Dragic, all are cheap in really nice spots. I don’t think I’m paying up for Trae if he’s in, Dame has the same floor and ceiling and he’s cheaper. My initial builds have ton of 5K guys at PG and SG. Paying up at SF/PF for the big boys.

Turner is in such a nice spot, but he’s so reliant on Bleals to get there.

Anyone going back to the well of Naz/Juancho?

• telestraightshooter

@Njsum1 said...

See the finger wag, and know where I’m at regarding your post. If I’m wrong I lose 🤷‍♂️🍀🔥🏀🍀🍀🍀
    I shan’t not type his name, I shan’t

lol

• Bodiaz36

I love Juancho’s price on FD. Will be at least 50% on him

• telestraightshooter

@frugal said...

Lyles bounce back tonight?

hows does the matchup look?

• Sleazygreazy

@Ace15 said...

Anyone going back to the well of Naz/Juancho?

Maybe some Juancho, not super excited at for Naz at 5500 with so many options out there today

• futoo

Hard to imagine any team letting someone play with flu like symptoms get ready for 50 from huerter

• hankd

@frugal said...

I’m at 285 with 3859.1 points. But 1st only has 4111.9.No chance of catching up to 1st but still plenty of time to move up. $10 payout is only at 3929.6 right now.

251 / 3872.9 pts

Was around 200 but had a terrible week last week.

• Ace15

@telestraightshooter said...

hows does the matchup look?

It’s CHA, I’m heavy on Lyles tonight.

Mannn, if TRAE is out. Huerterrr feels like a god damn trap, yet I’m going to fall for it. You got so many chuckers on that team, it can be very easy for Huerter to not get his.

• Gadnuk

Whats the consensus on McConnell vs Aaron Holiday? Want to play one but not both

• ripking

AD/KP/GREEK FREAK on DK. Value city for the rest. boom.

• Njsum1

@futoo said...

Hard to imagine any team letting someone play with flu like symptoms get ready for 50 from huerter

Yeah but he’s been questionable with “flu-like symptoms” for a week and has played every game.

If he plays, I’m all in, cause no one is going to want to get within 20 feet of him…might score a 100 tonight. 🤷‍♂️…just kidding about the all in. If he’s really sick this time, I’d guess he sits.

• Njsum1

@Gadnuk said...

Whats the consensus on McConnell vs Aaron Holiday? Want to play one but not both

They’re the same price on DK so you can plug one guy in, see’s who starting, then plug the guy in you prefer once we get the info.

• mrmogz

Is there anywhere with a decent, free lineup builder? I usually do 1 lineup a night on each site but want to try to max the nickel on FD, but I don’t want to spend like $10 to get 1 day access to the lineupHQ.

• mrmogz

@Njsum1 said...

They’re the same price on DK so you can plug one guy in, see’s who starting, then plug the guy in you prefer once we get the info.

Even better, make the same lineup twice and play it with each of them.

• frugal

@Ace15 said...

It’s CHA, I’m heavy on Lyles tonight.

Mannn, if TRAE is out. Huerterrr feels like a god damn trap, yet I’m going to fall for it. You got so many chuckers on that team, it can be very easy for Huerter to not get his.

Lyles against BKN tonight. Not a great matchup, but from a pace and FP allowed perspective if SAS leans heavily on him like a couple games ago I can see him having a big night.

• frugal

@Njsum1 said...

Yeah but he’s been questionable with “flu-like symptoms” for a week and has played every game.

I have to believe the NBA will institute a ‘if your sick you sit’ policy very, very soon.

• Sleazygreazy

I signed up for MKF so got a free three month RG pass

I’m looking at Aaron Holiday ownership and it’s at 1/10th of one percent. Is that right? How reliable are these ownership projections? I’m guessing they are extremely conservative as it comes to injury designations. Like, if a guy is questionable, they wont drop his projection until ruled out?

• Pick1979

THJ out

• Sleazygreazy

@frugal said...

I have to believe the NBA will institute a ‘if your sick you sit’ policy very, very soon.

I think that could happen but it will certainly make it easier for teams to sit guys. The “Kawhi Flu” could become a thing, not sure the NBA wants to make it easier for tanking and load management.

• Herf

Who is the direct beneficiary of Fournier missing time? Will it be split between MCW and Augustin essentially?

• frugal

@Sleazygreazy said...

I think that could happen but it will certainly make it easier for teams to sit guys. The “Kawhi Flu” could become a thing, not sure the NBA wants to make it easier for tanking and load management.

This would come from the player’s union to protect the health of players, and I don’t mean a permanent change but given what’s going around it absolutely makes sense to create an interim rule to not only not play but not be in the arena if sick.

• frugal

@Herf said...

Who is the direct beneficiary of Fournier missing time? Will it be split between MCW and Augustin essentially?

Ross I believe, but both those guys will have to pick up some extra minutes as well.

• superjon

@Gadnuk said...

TJ all day if Warren is also out

• monarch

@Herf said...

I’d guess that Fultz handles the ball a lot more and he has the nut matchup I believe.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.