7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) —- T: 235.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -2 ) at Minnesota ( 2 ) —- T: 233.5
    8:30 PM EST : Mempis ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1 ) at LA Lakers ( 1 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Herf

@monarch said...

I’d guess that Fultz handled the ball a lot more and he has the nut matchup I believe.

I love the play of Ross, I just don’t know if I want to play Markelle. There’s been a few smash spots and he has under performed. I will probably end up with a small amount of Fultz, which will mean he hangs a 50 burger.

• monarch

@Ace15 said...

Remembered recently I had a dream about Duncan Robinson hitting 17 three’s. I know he hit 9 last game. 17 seems far-fetched, but I’m willing to take a shot or 2 tonight.

Wet jumper dream?

• frugal

@Pick1979 said...

THJ out

Gotta have some Curry tonight!

• zeeshan2

damn I have no idea where to start lol; Vuc and Fultz have great matchups, Curry is still on fire, Gordon or Levert tonight?

• Ace15

@frugal said...

Gotta have some Curry tonight!

Jeez, you’re god damn right. I rather play Seth Curry than Fultz. I think I rather play Seth than Huerter too even if Trae sits.

• monarch

@Herf said...

I love the play of Ross, I just don’t know if I want to play Markelle. There’s been a few smash spots and he has under performed. I will probably end up with a small amount of Fultz, which will mean he hangs a 50 burger.

1. Will Russell be able to keep him out of the paint?

2. When he gets to the paint will anyone be protecting the rim?

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

1) lol

2) kinda?

• frugal

@monarch said...

I mean…we literally just saw this matchup right? And I know Fournier is out but I imagine a very similar game plan. Not saying Fultz isn’t a good play, I’m going to have some for sure. But I like Gordon & Ross the most from ORL tonight.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Sleazygreazy said...

I signed up for MKF so got a free three month RG pass

I’m looking at Aaron Holiday ownership and it’s at 1/10th of one percent. Is that right? How reliable are these ownership projections? I’m guessing they are extremely conservative as it comes to injury designations. Like, if a guy is questionable, they wont drop his projection until ruled out?

The projections are pretty strong. I wouldn’t take a lot into account this early in the day though. They’ll get updated again around 4 and be more accurate. Should get updated again after that even closer to lock. Arguably A. Holiday shouldn’t be heavily owned, unless Dipo sits anyway and Dipo is currently projected as in. If Dipo is ruled out I’m sure there would be a major shift.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

Getting caught up and kind of quickly scanning the forum and several Fournier out related posts and I haven’t caught MCW or DJ’s name at all? Just Vuc, Fultz, Ross, Gordon? Is that right?

• livetorace17

@Sleazygreazy said...

I signed up for MKF so got a free three month RG pass

Did you deposit? I did the same but didn’t deposit the same day and lost the premium trial at midnight

• Sleazygreazy

@Pandamonious said...

The projections are pretty strong. I wouldn’t take a lot into account this early in the day though. They’ll get updated again around 4 and be more accurate. Should get updated again after that even closer to lock. Arguably A. Holiday shouldn’t be heavily owned, unless Dipo sits anyway and Dipo is currently projected as in. If Dipo is ruled out I’m sure there would be a major shift.

Thank you. I guess I just figured Dip, Warren, and Brogdon were all going to sit. My reading into questionable tags thinking has not been too accurate of late.

As of now, I’m looking pretty heavy on Dame, Crowder (again), and Zinger

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Getting caught up and kind of quickly scanning the forum and several Fournier out related posts and I haven’t caught MCW or DJ’s name at all? Just Vuc, Fultz, Ross, Gordon? Is that right?

I’m going to have a ton of DJ for like… the 4th slate in a row. The spots keep getting better, so maybe I’m just being stubborn, but this has to be the correct time. It’s not like Ross is going to try to shoot more; he can’t. MCW doesn’t eat lots of shots. The rest of the usage is already accounted for, and this is before adding in the bonus that is playing the Timberwolves.

• Herf

@Pandamonious said...

Herf 31 minutes ago
    Who is the direct beneficiary of Fournier missing time? Will it be split between MCW and Augustin essentially?

I like the thought of Augustin.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Thank you. I guess I just figured Dip, Warren, and Brogdon were all going to sit. My reading into questionable tags thinking has not been too accurate of late.

As of now, I’m looking pretty heavy on Dame, Crowder (again), and Zinger

Yeah, I think as long as someone is questionable they usually keep the player in the projections. Only if they’re doubtful or of course out do they adjust for it, like McConnell is showing heavy minutes and chalk, because they’re assuming Brogdon is out, since he’s doubtful.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@Herf said...

Herf 31 minutes ago
    Who is the direct beneficiary of Fournier missing time? Will it be split between MCW and Augustin essentially?

Ah, missed that one. Figured someone had to. I think it’s very realistic with the minutes they’ve been getting to project MCW and DJ up to 25-30 minutes. Ross can’t really play that much more than he has been.

• monarch

Is the plan to play both LeBron and Giannis? LeBron statement game and Giannis extended FPPM beast minutes?

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

Is the plan to play both LeBron and Giannis? LeBron statement game and Giannis extended FPPM beast minutes?

I think I’m going to build around scenarios where that’s the game of the night and then also have builds where I completely ignore it. That game has a ton of ranges of outcomes.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Is this really a day where the first person that caught My eye was turner? That’s usually not a good sign.

• frugal

@Herf said...

Herf 31 minutes ago

They’ll both see more minutes, maybe the biggest beneficiaries, but I doubt they both see 15 more minutes. I wouldn’t be shocked if Ross played 40+ tonight and the rest were split pretty evenly between Fultz, MCW, DJ, and Ennis with one of the scrubs seeing some spot minutes as well.

• dreusche

@theIrrigator said...

7 weeks left in the Yahoo cup, how is everyone looking? I’m in 279th w/ 3861.6 total points. Just need to finish with 7 400 point Friday’s and I’ll have a good chance lol

Currently in 27th. I was in 2nd place a few weeks ago but have had three straight weeks scoring under 280. Need to get back on track.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I think I’m going to build around scenarios where that’s the game of the night and then also have builds where I completely ignore it. That game has a ton of ranges of outcomes.

And really, no shortage of guys who could outscore LBJ/AD/ABC even if they game plays a bit high and competitive or at least close to it at a cheaper tag. I think.

• Herf

@frugal said...

They’ll both see more minutes, maybe the biggest beneficiaries, but I doubt they both see 15 more minutes. I wouldn’t be shocked if Ross played 40+ tonight and the rest were split pretty evenly between Fultz, MCW, DJ, and Ennis with one of the scrubs seeing some spot minutes as well.

I agree. I have a hard time playing guys like MCW because he is the kind of player that can play 30 mins and have 15 FP. DJ Augustin hasn’t been the same since his recent injury… I like Ross and Vuc from that game and possibly a little bit of Gordon because of his potential.

• dominicanpapi

@Pandamonious said...

And really, no shortage of guys who could outscore LBJ/AD/ABC even if they game plays a bit high and competitive or at least close to it at a cheaper tag. I think.

The problem I’m running into is that SF on FD is an absolute dumpster fire so I’m feeling like I have to play one of them by default.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Actually should add 2 of the obvious ones are questionable, but I wouldn’t be shocked even if MIL/LAL played to a 125-120 final if Trae, Beal, Dame, Luka, Porzingis, Tatum, even maybe Vuc weren’t right there with them.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.