7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) —- T: 235.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -2 ) at Minnesota ( 2 ) —- T: 233.5
    8:30 PM EST : Mempis ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1 ) at LA Lakers ( 1 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

Man…if the new falls right (or wrong) Dallas is going to have 8 regular rotation players tonight (11 if we count Boban, and their 2-way guys who never, ever play). Wright and Curry might have to log some big minutes…

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@dominicanpapi said...

The problem I’m running into is that SF on FD is an absolute dumpster fire so I’m feeling like I have to play one of them by default.

Yeah, that’s understandable. I guess I“m more focused on the whole concept of stacking the game and having to have 2 of them and all that.

• captainwacky

@dominicanpapi said...

The problem I’m running into is that SF on FD is an absolute dumpster fire so I’m feeling like I have to play one of them by default.

I think including one at a minimum of those guys on FD is fine and probably optimal due to the value and builds shaping up right now. Obviously Giannis has a safer floor and higher ceiling, but that’s built into the cost difference.

• captainwacky

@frugal said...

Man…if the new falls right (or wrong) Dallas is going to have 8 regular rotation players tonight (11 if we count Boban, and their 2-way guys who never, ever play). Wright and Curry might have to log some big minutes…

I could write a novel based on me chasing Delon Wright this season… so you know I’ll be there.

• MSUspartan25000

Anyone have any thoughts on C. Diallo for tonight? Baynes and Diallo could be a lot of minutes for next to nothing.

• monarch

On FD not many people will go to Kemba with cheaper options but his rates are really good with Brown and Hayward are off and they only get better when you start taking Tatum off the floor as well

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

On FD not many people will go to Kemba with cheaper options but his rates are really good with Brown and Hayward are off and they only get better when you start taking Tatum off the floor as well

I’d have big interest in Kemba, as PG’s have been extremely successful against Utah lately, but minutes are a big concern. I can’t imagine he plays more than 26-28.

• Herf

Trevor Ariza or Carmelo Anthony? One of them will have a game tonight, just can’t decide which one. Ariza’s mins have been nuts lately.

• gaelicgirl

@frugal said...

This would come from the player’s union to protect the health of players, and I don’t mean a permanent change but given what’s going around it absolutely makes sense to create an interim rule to not only not play but not be in the arena if sick.

And stay away from the rest of the team. Remember when the Blazers took turns having a nasty “respiratory illness” a while back…makes you wonder.

• Sleazygreazy

@Herf said...

Trevor Ariza or Carmelo Anthony? One of them will have a game tonight, just can’t decide which one. Ariza’s mins have been nuts lately.

May not be the right guy to respond to this as I have a serious Ariza problem, I play him almost every slate. I think Dame being back helps him quite a bit.

Just brace yourself for a guy who runs up the court and posts up in the corner on every position and will sometime got 5 minute stretches without recording a stat.

I think 4600 for him is fair, maybe a little low considering the steals upside.

• Ace15

@Sleazygreazy said...

Just brace yourself for a guy who runs up the court and posts up in the corner on every position and will sometime got 5 minute stretches without recording a stat.

Lol, this is very true as I play a lot of Ariza as well. He could be stuck at 0 for 5 min, but blink and in 1 min he could have a steal, block, 3pm, rebound and be at 11ish fpts lol. Agree, Dame being back helps him a lot.

• Herf

@Sleazygreazy said...

May not be the right guy to respond to this as I have a serious Ariza problem, I play him almost every slate. I think Dame being back helps him quite a bit.

I think his defense against Phoenix will be what helps him get to a good amount of FP. Throw in 4-6 3PT FGs and some sloppy buckets and you have yourself a decently productive night. Ariza was my first thought and with Lillard being there to facilitate, should be a breeze.

• Bodiaz36

Anyone playing Zion today? Not terribly fond of the matchup, but his price is more than respectable

• noddy

Gonna put 20 lineups in the big 50 cent contest. Thinking about going 100% Mills, Baynes, and Dedmon. Thoughts?

• Wooden_Bones

@Pandamonious said...

I’d have big interest in Kemba, as PG’s have been extremely successful against Utah lately, but minutes are a big concern. I can’t imagine he plays more than 26-28.

Why not go with with Smart then?

• telestraightshooter

@Ace15 said...

Dame on Friday Nights.

Shooting Splits: 55/43/89

AVG 39/7/5

He’s been money. 32 Mins in first game back is re-assuring.

How are his road splits…
    … iirc friday night road games even out?

• monarch

@Wooden_Bones said...

He is about a half point less per minute under these circumstances at around the same price. But he’s volatile which can be nice

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@Wooden_Bones said...

I probably will. Especially after the disaster against Cleveland. Just pointing out the concern with Kemba, but also the fact that it’s exploitable.

• Ap1216

RG Overall Ranking

Any interest in whiteside as a pivot from vuc? If he gets 35 minutes here i think 55-60 points is a reasonable outcome

• Wooden_Bones

@Pandamonious said...

I probably will. Especially after the disaster against Cleveland. Just pointing out the concern with Kemba, but also the fact that it’s exploitable.

I feel like Tatum is going to pick up where he left off and take away from Kemba and Smart more than the numbers have shown to this point. It’s hard to take on Tatum at his current price(s), but he really is a different player from earlier in the year. This is officially his team, and as a Celtics fan I’m ok with that.

• feekdogg

@telestraightshooter said...

How are his road splits…
    … iirc friday night road games even out?

Nope. He’s been better on the road on Friday nights. 39/7/5 is the average for road games.

• Ace15

@feekdogg said...

Nope. He’s been better on the road on Friday nights. 39/7/5 is the average for road games.

Yeah. Dame is fire on Fridays. Going to keep playing him as much as i can lol.

• dame_face_420

Baynes gonna be 50% owned on dk?

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

I’m all in on Smart and Gordon right now. Surprised Randle isn’t getting more love. Finally getting away from Malik Beasley and Zion.

• zeeshan2

I really like targeting Minnesota players outside of Russell; JJ, Naz, Juan

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.