7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) —- T: 235.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -2 ) at Minnesota ( 2 ) —- T: 233.5
    8:30 PM EST : Mempis ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1 ) at LA Lakers ( 1 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@zeeshan2 said...

I really like targeting Minnesota players outside of Russell; JJ, Naz, Juan

I’ll b over on Juan and maybe JJ. Underweight on the rest of Minnesota. Not that I don’t like Naz, but I think most everyone likes him more.

• WhiteyJones8

@dame_face_420 said...

Baynes gonna be 50% owned on dk?

I came here to ask this exact question except for FD.

I feel like a moron for paying $4900 for Baynes but I love the rest of my lineup. So I guess it works?

• captainwacky

I don’t think Minnesota players are going to be that popular today.

• frugal

If only Bryant and/or Dedmon were run full minutes tonight…

• dame_face_420

@frugal said...

If only Bryant and/or Dedmon were run full minutes tonight…

I don’t see anything on a restriction for Dedmon?

• Herf

I have already made 10 lineups that I think look very promising, then I start to make another and realize just how big this slate really is. Potential at every turn.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

I’m at 285 with 3859.1 points. But 1st only has 4111.9.No chance of catching up to 1st but still plenty of time to move up. $10 payout is only at 3929.6 right now.

πŸ‘πŸ‘ Hopefully we can both finish strong and move in the top 100. Feel like finishing in top 100 would be a pretty good achievement

• RipCityRings

Still can’t figure out C on FD. I’m off Vuc because AG’s price is infinitely better for roughly the same upside. Started with Carter Jr, seems like his minutes are trending back up. Does Baynes really play more than 20 minutes? He’s not exactly cheap on FD. Seems like Val struggled vs Dallas last time out, maybe it’s time for some Dong?

Edit: If I knew Wagner or Bryant were getting 20+ I’d be all over them…

• Pick1979

@zeeshan2 said...

I really like targeting Minnesota players outside of Russell; JJ, Naz, Juan

Really like JJ in a bit larger GPP’s . Possibly closer to 25/26 mins w ORL playing big

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@mrmogz said...

Is there anywhere with a decent, free lineup builder? I usually do 1 lineup a night on each site but want to try to max the nickel on FD, but I don’t want to spend like $10 to get 1 day access to the lineupHQ.

Probably not free to do 150. FC is cheaper than HQ

• Bodiaz36

Is a red-hot Thad Young going to go relatively un-owned against his old team? Never a sexy pick, but will have some shares

• RipCityRings

What are you FD people doing with the Dallas game? Just realized it’s late and we probably won’t get Doncic news in time, which makes both Zinger and Wright/Lee/Jackson/etc kind of sketchy. I really want to go Porzingis/AG at PF, but might have to move up to AD for safety. No late swap sucks.

• Pick1979

Anyone Playing on the FD FWBBC tonite

• frugal

@dame_face_420 said...

I don’t see anything on a restriction for Dedmon?

In Dedmon’s 6 games with ATL he’s played 28+ 2 times, 1 ~24, and 3 19 or less. If I knew I was getting 28+ I’d have a bunch. Same with Bryant.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Baynes last 5 starts = 16.3 FDP.
    With that said, I’m still going to be about even with the field on him.

• mrmogz

Question – Can I reserve my 150 LU’s now and then (easily) copy over my optimized lineups at like 6:45?

Only way I had done it a while ago was mass entering when I had made the lineups, but that made making changes quite difficult.

Also, is there a decent optimizer I can use? If I do the MKF thing I can get 3 months of premium here which would include lineupHQ?

• frugal

@Yukerboy said...

He’s played well last 2 vs POR this season: 28.8 in 27:28 and 24.7 in 18:30

• Pick1979

@frugal said...

In Dedmon’s 6 games with ATL he’s played 28+ 2 times, 1 ~24, and 3 19 or less. If I knew I was getting 28+ I’d have a bunch. Same with Bryant.

Rubio is a nice GPP play toinite. With Portland D and Ayton out i could see Rubio having a massive game..something lke 18/7/14 with a steal or two. .Booker hasn’t had the best form lately but he should have a floor of 40 at 8300 which is a lovely thing

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

What are you FD people doing with the Dallas game? Just realized it’s late and we probably won’t get Doncic news in time, which makes both Zinger and Wright/Lee/Jackson/etc kind of sketchy. I really want to go Porzingis/AG at PF, but might have to move up to AD for safety. No late swap sucks.

Havent gotten a chance to dig in yet but Porzingis will smash no matter what. Wont be messing with Jackson or Lee and Wright I’ll have some cause he should be fine even if Luka plays. I’ll probably play at least 10% Luka

• chronoxiong

How are you guys going to roster Baynes tonight? He hasn’t been giving a lot of mins at all lately. Made me feel like he’s not 100%. I dont want to roster him and cry about him getting 16 fdp.

• frugal

@Pick1979 said...

Rubio is a nice GPP play toinite. With Portland D and Ayton out i could see Rubio having a massive game..something lke 18/7/14 with a steal or two. .Booker hasn’t had the best form lately but he should have a floor of 40 at 8300 which is a lovely thing

Right now I’m loving Beal and KP tonight, don’t think I’m going to have the money for Rubio/Booker.

• FantasySultan

do we think Trae sits?

• captainwacky

@Pick1979 said...

The rubio call is a pretty good one, actually.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@Yukerboy said...

Was Oubre active for those games?

• captainwacky

@chronoxiong said...

How are you guys going to roster Baynes tonight? He hasn’t been giving a lot of mins at all lately. Made me feel like he’s not 100%. I dont want to roster him and cry about him getting 16 fdp.

I’m going to roster baynes by pretending Diallo is him and clickin that button a lot.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.