7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) —- T: 235.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -2 ) at Minnesota ( 2 ) —- T: 233.5
    8:30 PM EST : Mempis ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1 ) at LA Lakers ( 1 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@chronoxiong said...

How are you guys going to roster Baynes tonight? He hasn’t been giving a lot of mins at all lately. Made me feel like he’s not 100%. I dont want to roster him and cry about him getting 16 fdp.

No Ayton so yes

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@mrmogz said...

Question – Can I reserve my 150 LU’s now and then (easily) copy over my optimized lineups at like 6:45?

Only way I had done it a while ago was mass entering when I had made the lineups, but that made making changes quite difficult.

Also, is there a decent optimizer I can use? If I do the MKF thing I can 3 months of premium here which would include lineupHQ?

Yes and Yes

• chronoxiong

@theIrrigator said...

No Ayton so yes

Not even cool. I am going to be pissed if Baynes crushes when he hasn’t been given any mins lately. Just like how Boucher went off the other night too when he wasn’t given any consistent minutes.

• Njsum1

@WhiteyJones8 said...

I came here to ask this exact question except for FD.

I feel like a moron for paying $4900 for Baynes but I love the rest of my lineup. So I guess it works?

I only do 1 FD lineup per slate and I’m not playing Baynes. DK, I’m like super heavy.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@chronoxiong said...

Not even cool. I am going to be pissed if Baynes crushes when he hasn’t been given any mins lately. Just like how Boucher went off the other night too when he wasn’t given any consistent minutes.

How is Baynes supposed to get a lot of minutes with Ayton playing? Now Ayton isn’t playing.

• Njsum1

@chronoxiong said...

How are you guys going to roster Baynes tonight? He hasn’t been giving a lot of mins at all lately. Made me feel like he’s not 100%. I dont want to roster him and cry about him getting 16 fdp.

I don’t like him on FD…DK whole notha story

• MoccasinMusic

Rubio or levert DK?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@chronoxiong said...

Well he hasn’t been getting mins because Ayton has been healthy. Ayton is now out so someone has to play his mins. Baynes steps into Ayton roll and Diallo steps into Baynes roll. Most likely Baynes gets 30 and Diallo gets the remaining 18 C mins

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

How is Baynes supposed to get a lot of minutes with Ayton playing? Now Ayton isn’t playing.

Whatever, logic guy!

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I think as long as someone is questionable they usually keep the player in the projections. Only if they’re doubtful or of course out do they adjust for it, like McConnell is showing heavy minutes and chalk, because they’re assuming Brogdon is out, since he’s doubtful.

Damn, the Bucks escaped a bullet with Brogdon.

• Sleazygreazy

Soooo are we going 100% Wendall Carter or only like 80%? (FD)

• frugal

@chronoxiong said...

His minutes look to be directly correlated to Ayton’s. Baynes isn’t going to see many with the high minutes Ayton’s seeing. I think it’s a fairly safe bet he sees a minimum of the mid 20s with a potential of closer to 30.

• Bodiaz36

I only do like 2 DK lineups a night, but Baynes is as close to a lock as there is. At flat minimum, even 20 fpts won’t kill your lineup. I’m not necessarily opposed to playing him on FD either, if he’s going to be low owned.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

I don’t like him on FD…DK whole notha story

Agreed FD price is tough to pay. He does avg over a FPPM in this situation. Small sample size. Definitely a lock on DK

• Sleazygreazy

@tmarohl said...

Is that like dodging from Alcatraz?

• dominicanpapi

@RipCityRings said...

What are you FD people doing with the Dallas game? Just realized it’s late and we probably won’t get Doncic news in time, which makes both Zinger and Wright/Lee/Jackson/etc kind of sketchy. I really want to go Porzingis/AG at PF, but might have to move up to AD for safety. No late swap sucks.

Keep in mind, up until JJJ got hurt, Memphis was 16th in defensive rating. Since he went down (2/24), they’re 4th. I’m not sure if I buy into it though. It’s 6 games, 1st 3 games:

124 points given up to the Clippers, loss by 27.
    140 points given up to the Rockets, loss by 28.
    104 points given up to Kings, loss by 3.

They have steamrolled the Lakers, Nets and Hawks though. It’s tough, b/c we have no idea if their defense is legit or not.

But if Luka is out, I think KP is a core play of mine regardless. THJ is already out, if you get Barea being out as well you’re looking at a situation where Wright and Curry are probably playing 30+ minutes.

• Njsum1

@Bodiaz36 said...

I only do like 2 DK lineups a night, but Baynes is as close to a lock as there is. At flat minimum, even 20 fpts won’t kill your lineup. I’m not necessarily opposed to playing him on FD either, if he’s going to be low owned.

He won’t be low owned on FD. I mean he’s fine on FD yet id rather play Vuc for 8400, then Baynes for 4900, since I only get 1 Center.

On DK, I haven’t made a lineup yet without a 3k Baynes

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

Do you really believe that?

• dominicanpapi

Also if you’re not comfortable playing Baynes on FD, assuming Robinson is out, Bobby Portis is $800 cheaper and will probably go unowned tonight.

• chronoxiong

@theIrrigator said...

Well he hasn’t been getting mins because Ayton has been healthy. Ayton is now out so someone has to play his mins. Baynes steps into Ayton roll and Diallo steps into Baynes roll. Most likely Baynes gets 30 and Diallo gets the remaining 18 C mins

I just dont want to roster Baynes to see him get me 20-25 fdp when I see Vucevic smiling at me to pick him for the potential 40-50 fdp game. As well as fading Myles Turner and his chances of a big game too. Although Myles Turner only goes off when he’s blocking 5 or more shots. Those are the two Centers I am having a tough time picking Baynes over.

• captainwacky

This seems pretty straightforward— don’t play Baynes on FD, play Baynes on DK. There’s like 10 reasons for the negative or positive for the sites specifically.

• frugal

@dominicanpapi said...

Keep in mind, up until JJJ got hurt, Memphis was 16th in defensive rating. Since he went down (2/24), they’re 4th. I’m not sure if I buy into it though. It’s 6 games, 1st 3 games:

124 points given up to the Clippers, loss by 27.
    140 points given up to the Rockets, loss by 28.
    104 points given up to Kings, loss by 3.

They have steamrolled the Lakers, Nets and Hawks though. It’s tough, b/c we have no idea if their defense is legit or not.

But if Luka is out, I think KP is a core play of mine regardless. THJ is already out, if you get Barea being out as well you’re looking at a situation where Wright and Curry are probably playing 30+ minutes.

Curry’s likely to see 30+ regardless of Barea’s status as he starts and plays ~30 every night. With THJ out, I think 35+ is likely.

• mrmogz

What is the deposit bonus I want to use to get the 3 months RG premium for MKF?

• Njsum1

@captainwacky said...

This seems pretty straightforward— don’t play Baynes on FD, play Baynes on DK. There’s like 10 reasons for the negative or positive for the sites specifically.

• FantasySultan

Single Buller tonight. WINNA

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.