7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) —- T: 235.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -2 ) at Minnesota ( 2 ) —- T: 233.5
    8:30 PM EST : Mempis ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1 ) at LA Lakers ( 1 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Herf

@mrmogz said...

What is the deposit bonus I want to use to get the 3 months RG premium for MKF?

You should click the button in the top right corner of the screen and it should bring up the promo for you and then all you have to do is sign up for MKF, use GRINDERS while depositing for the first time, and it should automatically get you premium.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mrmogz said...

What is the deposit bonus I want to use to get the 3 months RG premium for MKF?

Link, promo code, instructions are all here…Pretty sure there’s no minimum on the MKF deposit.

https://rotogrinders.com/reviews/monkey-knife-fight

• wolfman3533

Yea i tried to sign up but i live in missouri so no bueno

• WhiteyJones8

@dominicanpapi said...

Also if you’re not comfortable playing Baynes on FD, assuming Robinson is out, Bobby Portis is $800 cheaper and will probably go unowned tonight.

For $4100, at that point just play Wendell Carter Jr.

• Herf

I have very little exposure to the Wizards and I think that’s concerning.

• feekdogg

Clippers are signing Noah.
    OK, then.

• Njsum1

@Herf said...

I’ve got a troy brown 1 off. Seems like he gets a little extra run sans ish.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@Herf said...

I still don’t know what site(s) I’m playing on or contest(s) I’m entering and I think that’s concerning…

In all seriousness, it’s possible it could work out. PF/C is very crowded and spread out for them. Bonga doesn’t do much. Minutes really are pretty spread out in general. Beal sucks off usage from everyone, but doesn’t always put up a huge number and even if he does several others on this slate can. Napier is the one guy that’s kind iffy and dangerous all around.

• mrmogz

@Pandamonious said...

Link, promo code, instructions are all here…Pretty sure there’s no minimum on the MKF deposit.

https://rotogrinders.com/reviews/monkey-knife-fight

Done and deposited, don’t have access to premium. Any way to quickly resolve?

• captainwacky

@feekdogg said...

OK, then.

Lakers/Nuggets ammo. Makes a lot of sense.

• Njsum1

@feekdogg said...

OK, then.

They’re gonna be unstoppable. Not because of Noah, they were the best team when the season started and they added Morris and Jackson. If pg13 doesn’t stub his toe and miss a Playoff series they gonna roll

• codygracyalny

What are we thinking about Jarrett Allen? Seems like he could crush at $4.8k

• Herf

@mrmogz said...

Patience lol

• monarch

Noah was good last year for Memphis. He can play the four and five…he doesnt require the basketball at all but when he has it he generally makes good decisions. I thought the Lakers should have grabbed him over Howard. I obviously like the move for the Clippers

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@mrmogz said...

It can take a little bit, 20-30 minutes. For whatever reason some people seem to get it quicker than others. If you want to speed it up and make sure there isn’t an issue I’d contact support..

https://rotogrinders.freshdesk.com/support/home

• MoccasinMusic

Spencer dinwiddie did drop 40 Points against the spurs coming off two bad games any interest?

• RipCityRings

@MoccasinMusic said...

Spencer dinwiddie did drop 40 Points against the spurs coming off two bad games any interest?

Not if he keeps getting capped at 23-26 minutes. Not sure what’s going on there but it looks like they’ve given LeVert the keys to the kingdom at this point.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Unfortunately the Clips won’t be vacationing in Cleveland this season, no revenge narrative for Noah

• Herf

@Pandamonious said...

I still don’t know what site(s) I’m playing on or contest(s) I’m entering and I think that’s concerning…

In all seriousness, it’s possible it could work out. PF/C is very crowded and spread out for them. Bonga doesn’t do much. Minutes really are pretty spread out in general. Beal sucks off usage from everyone, but doesn’t always put up a huge number and even if he does several others on this slate can. Napier is the one guy that’s kind iffy and dangerous all around.

I know that I should probably have some considering they’re playing against one of, if not, the worst defense in the NBA. I feel like other than Beal, no one else really stands out to get you 45+. Maybe there’s some value but nothing that will end up hurting to bad.

I feel slightly better about it now.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Not if he keeps getting capped at 23-26 minutes. Not sure what’s going on there but it looks like they’ve given LeVert the keys to the kingdom at this point.

1st game, BKN was down big, LeVert led a huge comeback with 4 bench guys and Atkinson rode the hot hand. Last game Memphis blew them out and Dinwiddie and LeVert each lost minutes.

• mrmogz

@Pandamonious said...

It can take a little bit, 20-30 minutes. For whatever reason some people seem to get it quicker than others. If you want to speed it up and make sure there isn’t an issue I’d contact support..

https://rotogrinders.freshdesk.com/support/home

Thanks for the help, sent a message! Cheers.

• mrmogz

@Herf said...

Patience lol

I know I know, but I don’t want to reserve the 150 LU’s until I know I have it lol.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Trae Young (illness) now doubtful Friday. https://t.co/1q5QZHmDFQ

• RatedDAL

@Herf said...

I know that I should probably have some considering they’re playing against one of, if not, the worst defense in the NBA. I feel like other than Beal, no one else really stands out to get you 45+. Maybe there’s some value but nothing that will end up hurting to bad.

I feel slightly better about it now.

Incoming Bryant or Wagner 30 min smash.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Think its them just getting smashed the last 2 games. If its competitive I think he gets back in the 30’s

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).