• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 11.5 ) at Cleveland ( -11.5 ) —- T: 203
    7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -6.5 ) at Indiana ( 6.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 9.5 ) at Charlotte ( -9.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7 ) at Chicago ( -7 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) —- T: 220
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) at Dallas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    10:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 14.5 ) at Golden State ( -14.5 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• dailyfinancialsports

Butler put up a nice line in his first game back. Anyone taking a chance on him today?

If Cole plays, it seems like a great idea to stack him with Holiday. Best matchups on the slate and they should both get 35+ minutes. Conversely, if Cole is out I don’t see any reason not to stack Holiday and Douglas. Very, very easy decision in my opinion.

• jaygee9

Questions is If last time they had butler guard ABC or if it was scrub dunleavy. Wonder if it was dunleavy last time if they would have butler do it this time. Butler 6’7 abc is 6’11 though.

• tarheelsrule44

Jimmy Buckets will be in all my lineups.

• bigstacks2015

@jstelzer said...

But the guy who had that 433.7 also had that lineup in a 6 lineup train in the Shot winning $4,406.25 for each lineup

777 ding ding ding cha ching

• bucherpsu08

@jaygee9 said...

Questions is If last time they had butler guard ABC or if it was scrub dunleavy. Wonder if it was dunleavy last time if they would have butler do it this time. Butler 6’7 abc is 6’11 though.

Dunleavy was still injured during the first two meetings. Giannis put up 39.8 and 54.5 FPs on DK in those 2 games.

• dailyfinancialsports

Dirk is expected to play tonight per rotoworld

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Butler will be on Middleton. I’m off him.

• migarvin99

@jeter2411 said...

Wasted my best FD lineup (375.4) in the Freeroll and forgot to put it into another contest. Lesson learned.

Lol, yup the lesson is don’t waste your time on the free roll because even if you win it you will regret it…..

• xdan3220

Question, there may be an obvious answer that I am missing but I’m curious if anyone has an idea on pace vs. minutes. What I mean is let’s say I am considering two players, one of which I expect to play 32 minutes in a game where each team plays at a pace 99 and the other player I am expecting to play 34 minutes but in a game where each team generally plays at a pace of 97. What I want to figure out is who will be on the floor for more possessions

• migarvin99

@DirkDigglerz said...

No David Lee No cash

If you had Parker and Faried as your two PF you were doing fine

• finn4

All the Jrue Holiday today. Rumors saying that he will enter the starting lineup and hes playing the kings

• rebkell

Any news on Chris Andersen for Memphis, if he’s out Memphis has almost no interior defense, not that he’s much himself, but he’s a body, JaMychal Green and Hollins are the other centers, and from my recent memory Memphis has never been competitive with Cleveland. Of course this Memphis team doesn’t really resemble any of their teams in the last 2 or 3 years.

• dailyfinancialsports

@finn4 said...

All the Jrue Holiday today. Rumors saying that he will enter the starting lineup and hes playing the kings

With Gordon, Evans, and Jones out for the season I don’t think the Pels have any choice but to start him lol

• CJtheGrump

What’s David Lee FP/Min recently? Like, 7?

• B_Heals152

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #14

RG Tiered Ranking

At first glance I am loving the idea of pairing Jrue with Brow. I do not think I will be able to afford Cousins on FanDuel tonight despite a prime match-up. Wonder if Bogut is worth a look at 4,800.

• Bellest

@dailyfinancialsports said...

Dirk is expected to play tonight per rotoworld

I like the matchup, and his usage rate is better with Lee than it is with Zaza.

• Bellest

@CJtheGrump said...

What’s David Lee FP/Min recently? Like, 7?

1.7 FD FPPM, x9.8 value last night. He’s pretty good at basketball…

• TommyWantWingy33

@slpanthers24 said...

Butler will be on Middleton. I’m off him.

How sure are you of this. There is a size difference and someone said he posted around 50 with butler playing last game. Middleton the real guy to fade?

• gritgrinder

Any idea what cash lines where yesterday on FD in the 100 people $1 50/50…..I had three lineups of 328, 337, and 348 that got me $0….I play the single entry mini dribbler and single entry main dribbler, also threw one in a 100 top 12 get paid max entry of 3 league….. I know yesterday was exceptionally high but and idea what the difference usually is?? I haven’t got shit back in a while and it’s getting annoying

• americanpaleale

@gritgrinder said...

Any idea what cash lines where yesterday on FD in the 100 people $1 50/50…..I had three lineups of 328, 337, and 348 that got me $0….I play the single entry mini dribbler and single entry main dribbler, also threw one in a 100 top 12 get paid max entry of 3 league….. I know yesterday was exceptionally high but and idea what the difference usually is?? I haven’t got shit back in a while and it’s getting annoying

I had 7 lineups in $2 100 person top 12, the cash lines were about 354-355. It took me a score of 402.3 to win one of them.

• TommyWantWingy33

@gritgrinder said...

You would have cashed at least the 2 higher scoring and a decent chance at all 3. My difference in cash and gpp lines was around 20 points don’t believe people when they say the lines are always close.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

How sure are you of this. There is a size difference and someone said he posted around 50 with butler playing last game. Middleton the real guy to fade?

I’m on Giannis again. If Butler does guard him he won’t stop him. I don’t care how good he is. Giannis will post him up as he has been doing that as well against smaller guys. Middleton the fade imo.

• GGee87

Need some injury updates/starting lineup clarification early on today. If things stay the same… I’ve got a lineup that I really love.

• Bellest

Just a mostly irrelevant FYI: I doubt many will be rostering Pacers’, but Ty Lawson signed with them and will play tonight.
    Edit: He’s not available on FD tonight.

• gillio

Hoping Jimmy Buckets is low owned tonihhf

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.