• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 11.5 ) at Cleveland ( -11.5 ) —- T: 203
    7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -6.5 ) at Indiana ( 6.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 9.5 ) at Charlotte ( -9.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7 ) at Chicago ( -7 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) —- T: 220
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) at Dallas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    10:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 14.5 ) at Golden State ( -14.5 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• migarvin99

@hoopitup44 said...

Question: Why are alot of people so high on Kemba? With how high the scores have been lately you need your expensive people to produce at 6x or 7x the price. Kemba has only produced that once or twice in the past month I believe. Again just curious if I am missing something……

Kemba has out produced Cousins the last 3 games and even Curry in points per dollar….he’s averaged 47 fantasy points and is going against a bad Minnesota team

• tarheelsrule44

@Bellest said...

How many FD/DK points do you have?

Good call, I completely forgot about Draft Kings FPP. I’ll have to figure out how to use it. Thanks!

• bigstacks2015

@migarvin99 said...

Kemba has out produced Cousins the last 3 games and even Curry in points per dollar….he’s averaged 47 fantasy points and is going against a bad Minnesota team

and he is playing at home, which in his case is significant

• Bellest

@tarheelsrule44 said...

Good call, I completely forgot about Draft Kings FPP. I’ll have to figure out how to use it. Thanks!

No problem. You can use them in the DK store to purchase contest tickets.

• hoopitup44

@migarvin99 said...

Thank you… So would you take Kemba or CP3?

• zpa1989

find it hard to pay down at center tonight. but if you had to, mahinmi, duncan or bogut? or am i totally off base for considering one of those options.

• ChaosTheory7

Play on DK and FD, just starting out with NBA over the last couple weeks. Have cashed in a few, but just breaking even or losing slightly each day right now. Just started using this site and a couple others for research/advice to try to build a bankroll. Only have a few dollars in each right now, is it better to go with cheap 50/50’s and double ups to try to build up? Worth getting into $1/$2 GPP’s to try to hit bigger, or much harder to cash in those? If there’s a better forum to ask this, I apologize.

• bucherpsu08

@ChaosTheory7 said...

Play on DK and FD, just starting out with NBA over the last couple weeks. Have cashed in a few, but just breaking even or losing slightly each day right now. Just started using this site and a couple others for research/advice to try to build a bankroll. Only have a few dollars in each right now, is it better to go with cheap 50/50’s and double ups to try to build up? Worth getting into $1/$2 GPP’s to try to hit bigger, or much harder to cash in those? If there’s a better forum to ask this, I apologize.

I would either hold off until MLB or just throw some darts into GPPs. This is probably the worst time of year for a beginner. The level of competition right now is absurd.

• snascimento

i know the feelings :/

• jimnacho

Peyton or Rubio on FD?

• ghost3490

Butler will guard Middleton I think

• lastcallcasualty

@zpa1989 said...

find it hard to pay down at center tonight. but if you had to, mahinmi, duncan or bogut? or am i totally off base for considering one of those options.

Maybe also Jefferson but who knows.

• TeHDruiD

Gentry says they need to get Anthony Davis the ball more… They’re just now figuring this out? lol

• migarvin99

@hoopitup44 said...

Thank you… So would you take Kemba or CP3?

I wouldn’t take either to be honest – there is too much value at pg today and I want to lock in Kawhi and Giannis along with a top C

• zpa1989

think mario hezonja will get minutes with dipo and fournier back? may pivot to dunleavy instead. i could see him hitting 6x tonight against the bucks.

• DirkDigglerz

Pau Gasol 60 burger is looming

• stats99tuff

Can we really trust these value centers?

• migarvin99

@TeHDruiD said...

Gentry says they need to get Anthony Davis the ball more… They’re just now figuring this out? lol

Bottom 3 NBA coach after Skiles in ORL and Malone in SAC…..the fact he says this now and not in preseason is mindboggling…

And to think Monty Williams was their coach last year and brought them to the playoffs

• gillio

@migarvin99 said...

Bottom 3 NBA coach after Skiles in ORL and Malone in SAC…..the fact he says this now and not in preseason is mindboggling…

Malone is in Denver bro

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

This slate feels like a trap.
    Kawhi is in tough matchup and ABC may get guarded by Jimmy (at least I would put Jimmy on him…), AD and DMC playing each other, the NO guards situation, GSW @home back from a humbling loss, DAL on b2b…

I agree with who posted about cash lines being lower today, unless clear value opens up later as it did Saturday

• migarvin99

@gillio said...

Malone is in Denver bro

Oh that’s right SAC fired his ass

• mbunner23

I love Boogie tonight. Pelicans are horrible against big men, Favors just roasted them. If he can do it then Cousins should have no problem dominating especially with a rest day.

• rebkell

@TeHDruiD said...

Wow, what a revelation and I thought he would be a great coach. I guess he still can be, but this year has been very weird.

• B_Heals152

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #8

RG Tiered Ranking

Trying to decide on whether to build my LU around Cousins or Brow. Brow is more likely to be less owned, but I am more comfortable with the other options at PF. Whereas, center seems unusually less deep and plentiful tonight.

• migarvin99

Can’t get Popped tonight…he’s not coaching the team. Fire up Duncan and Parker?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).