NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at Okla City ( -7 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10 ) at Dallas ( -10 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( -4 ) at Phoenix ( 4 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• AtomicCity42

Took some lumps last night hoping for better luck on this small slate

• dmbtrip2004

I will have at least one or two with RWB in them

• BigBairyHalls

Whats up with the early lock slate on dk? 4pm lock for games starting at 8?

• Ccon33

Anyone know where I can find good daily NBA podcast? Links please…….Thanks in advance

• Kbry24

If you read the tweets yesterday… Lillard said there is “no way” they can play on it. I would of swapped them out then.

• IrishCarBomb9

@Ccon33 said...

Anyone know where I can find good daily NBA podcast? Links please…….Thanks in advance

RotoGrinders Daily Fantasy Fix by RotoGrinders.com
    https://itun.es/us/sf-HB.c

Multiple basketball podcasts on here

• GimmieDatW2

Are these Early Lock lineups new?

Seems it? Would be awesome if they created early lock contests that start at 6 PM so you can get the rec guys in that and then get late swaps on another slate.

• monarch

I like Wall in that track meet against all of those UK guards…Bledsoe, Ulis, Booker and Knight (doesn’t play). One of those games where he reaches his ceiling or completely busts….they are only 1.5 games out of the #2 seed in the East.

• gaelicgirl

Is anyone NOT going to have Westbrook and Wall together? You need the raw points on such a small slate, right?

• monarch

I don’t think Wall will be that chalky. The optimizer is spitting out tons of Ferrell at 5300 at home vs the Lakers. Bledsoe and Ulis will be popular as well because people are going to try and fit Beal/Porter together in that shootout.

Contrarian could be to go Wall/Bledsoe without Beal

• monarch

Oladipo could win a GPP tonight. He had 46.9 FD points last time he played Portland.

• dmbtrip2004

small slate, just going to be about catching the right mix of all the players…might have to fade RWB to fit in the higher scores down the lineup

• thebimonster

Markieff mega revenge too obvious, right? And Bledsoe will get up vs his Kentucky running mate. I think if you have Westy, you need to hit on a few scrubs, which is asking for a lot tonight given the lack of value.

• TrustinthePlan

To go Westy or to go to the Wall, that is the question today…lol.

Don’t think there is enough value to roster both. I can see a potential Westy/Bledsoe, but will have to do some research. The Phoenix/Wash game will definitely be a track meet though.

• vucdores1

Alan Williams up to 6,700 on DK. I don’t know if I can pull the trigger on that one.

• monarch

@TrustinthePlan said...

To go Westy or to go to the Wall, that is the question today…lol.

Don’t think there is enough value to roster both. I can see a potential Westy/Bledsoe, but will have to do some research. The Phoenix/Wash game will definitely be a track meet though.

Yes, Porter and Warren will take turns not guarding each other all game as well

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@GimmieDatW2 said...

Are these Early Lock lineups new?

Seems it? Would be awesome if they created early lock contests that start at 6 PM so you can get the rec guys in that and then get late swaps on another slate.

They did this on Valentines Day a few weeks ago. Why tonight I have no idea.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@vucdores1 said...

Alan Williams up to 6,700 on DK. I don’t know if I can pull the trigger on that one.

I know. He did put up almost 50 against the Bucks though just last week. So he could still go well beyond value at that price, but it’s risky.

• DirkDigglerz

Finished my lineups feeling confident got it all covered I hope julius randle delivers

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@DirkDigglerz said...

Finished my lineups feeling confident got it all covered I hope julius randle delivers

You all in, all out, or split on RWB?

• adamrules23

Dirk, with the 30k mark. Would surely go for 20 tonight?

• moped_jones

@Kbry24 said...

If you read the tweets yesterday… Lillard said there is “no way” they can play on it. I would of swapped them out then.

I had a lot of exposure to Rubio, Lillard, and Nurkic so I had to switch them out quickly. My computer runs fine all day until about 15 minutes before lock. But I got switched in time.

I got burned by the SAC/PHI game earlier this season and was not about to let that happen again. That night I had a 271 lineup with 3 DNP’s (Boogie, Covington, and Gay). I figure that’s at least 100 points lost to that stupid floor. Oh what could have been. :(

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@adamrules23 said...

Dirk, with the 30k mark. Would surely go for 20 tonight?

Maybe. Next 3 games are at home. If they were about to head out on a road trip I could understand that theory.

• DirkDigglerz

@Pandamonious said...

You all in, all out, or split on RWB?

All in on WB

• CJtheGrump

@BigBairyHalls said...

Whats up with the early lock slate on dk? 4pm lock for games starting at 8?

(Frantically checks to see if he accidentally entered an early-lock slate…..)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.