NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at Okla City ( -7 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10 ) at Dallas ( -10 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( -4 ) at Phoenix ( 4 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• monarch

Dipo starting

• Dirt_Lavert

Dipo starting

• dopeismarcus

why oladipo why?

• tklonewolf

Rip, you’re not.
    I’ve got Randle in 1. I’m a casual player..but I can’t deny the tasty matchup Dirk has.

• nickelos85

They probably gonna ease him back in, if i roster dipo.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@dopeismarcus said...

why oladipo why?

What are your concerns?

• tonytone1908

@Pandamonious said...

Cuban: Hey Dirk, I spent 5,000 dollars having a bunch of shirts made for the fans tonight to watch you score your 30,000th point.
    Dirk: But, what if I don’t?
    Cuban: We’ll make it up with the extra ticket sales from tonight’s and Friday’s game.
    Dirk: Ok, but what if I don’t get to it by then?
    Cuban: Well, you can do it Saturday when we host the Suns.
    Dirk: Ok.

Tonight is actually the 1st of 3 straight at home.

• Dirt_Lavert

Put Dipo in my early lock lol

• draggin49

Any word on dipo as far as mins restrictions? Hasn’t he been out a decent amount of time?
    Yeah I’m kinda unsure on dirk but if he’s at the 5 vs Lakers I may just use him or run him at the “F” position on DK

• DirkDigglerz

Dirk will probably get it tonight, he’s still good enough but I don’t know bout the peripheral stats.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tonytone1908 said...

Tonight is actually the 1st of 3 straight at home.

That was my whole point. He’s got tonight friday and saturday.

• draggin49

Last game I watched dirk looked pretty decent. And of late the Lakers have been pretty horrendous on defense

• monarch

Roster RWB/Dipo and get your guaranteed 95 FD points…Dame has to guard someone

• DirkDigglerz

I only have 1 share of Dirk lol just in case

• jtkucheck

Just convinced myself to play Booker and Beal even though I almost NEVER roster two pure SGs… and now I’m gonna have roster a 3rd with Oladipo.

• whitemamba86

so with olidipo back im off rwb and kanter all together

• dopeismarcus

edit

• RipCityRings

Looking at the last PHX/WAS game log is pretty bizarre. Beal went for a career high, Len had a double-double with 3 blocks 3 assists, Bledsoe grilled up a 50 burger, Booker went 5x (based on current salary), Kieff and Porter were trash and Wall put up 57 FPS. The only major roster difference was Warren didn’t play and PJ Tucker did, but still pretty intriguing stuff.

Craziest stats: 11 steals and 11 blocks in the game, a combined 37 points off turnovers, and 86 combined points in the paint.

If this game is anywhere close to that fast and sloppy it should pay major dividends to stack. Wish I had watched that one, as I’d really like some insight into how Porter and Kieff did so badly, as neither was in foul trouble.

• dopeismarcus

@Pandamonious said...

What are your concerns?

i had mcbuckets in early lock

• Beavsftw

Last time I faded porter on a small slate he feasted. To Otto pilot or not tonight.

• Grnmasheen

I want to be on Williams even at lofty price but possible Mahinmi matchup curbs his upside?

I remember several years ago when Mahinmi was starting for Pacers in 2014, their DVP vs. Centers was dead last or damn near for most the season. Poor help D perhaps.

• Dirt_Lavert

FantasyLabs NBA‏Verified account @FantasyLabsNBA 3 minutes ago

Lineup note: Victor Oladipo (back) won’t be on a hard minutes limit Tuesday. Will be monitored.

• draggin49

Damn dipo hasn’t played since the 15th .. I wish I knew his mins he’s likely to see . Good spot IF he is close to full minute allotment

• draggin49

Thanks dirt, hahahaha you posted that right after me

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).