NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at Okla City ( -7 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10 ) at Dallas ( -10 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( -4 ) at Phoenix ( 4 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• ASitar

Stacking Washington too chalky or the way to go. Seems like when Washington plays on a short slate the winning LU has 6 Bullets.

• vucdores1

I have RWB and a bunch of $4-$5.8k guys in the rest of the lineup. Not thrilled with it, but don’t see any $3k players I like and I just can’t bring myself to fade RWB tonight, even though he hasn’t gone crazy vs POR this year.

• xEnvayNe

50/50 on RWB

• wolfshield

Can’t get away from Williams @ 5,500 on FD. Hoping for a Nurkic bust.

I’ll have one without RWB. You can make a solid lineup with Wall/Bledsoe.

• thebimonster

Very interesting slate. Do you take Westy and risk not stacking the Wash/Pho game? That is a very tough call to make.

• tamparoor

I never play small slate contest, Wont anyone you pick if you play in a gpp be owned by almost everyone? I’m guessing u have to find that 1 low owned guy to go off?

• Njsum1

@gaelicgirl said...

Is anyone NOT going to have Westbrook and Wall together? You need the raw points on such a small slate, right?

I don’t see how you can do that on dk. the pair will cost you 24.4k leaving you just over 4k per player for your remaining 6. Unless a bunch of 3k value opens up later on, I can’t see how playing both is possible.

• BUFUu2

@TrustinthePlan said...

To go Westy or to go to the Wall, that is the question today…lol.

Don’t think there is enough value to roster both. I can see a potential Westy/Bledsoe, but will have to do some research. The Phoenix/Wash game will definitely be a track meet though.

i personally am going wall…. I know its risky but if westy only hits 50-55 then you can save yourself a ton of money that you need on this short slate

• Sinthetix

RG Overall Ranking

Is resting on the front end of a b2b a thing for the Wiz? Two pace up games in a row and I’m all in on Beal.

• dmbtrip2004

got a LU with RWB/Wall/Beal but it is thhhiinnnn at SF/PF

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@thebimonster said...

Very interesting slate. Do you take Westy and risk not stacking the Wash/Pho game? That is a very tough call to make.

Why not both? Ulis, Chriss, Bojan, Gortat,are all very affordable and good ways to get exposure to that game.

• hcassidy

I need to check and see which contest I entered. Tonight could be very tricky as there is very little value tonight, especially on DK. Williams salary jumped 1300.00 and Ullis by 700.00. Key tonight is to find the “Snell”

• BUFUu2

@Pandamonious said...

Why not both? Ulis, Chriss, Bojan, Gortat,are all very affordable and good ways to get exposure to that game.

I am going to take a chance on Mahinmi tonight, Washington has been playing pretty well and a possible good lead and front of a b2b so that or hoping gortat gets in early fould trouble. He will be low owned and can make a nice lineup with him

• eatmyturf23

@tamparoor said...

I never play small slate contest, Wont anyone you pick if you play in a gpp be owned by almost everyone? I’m guessing u have to find that 1 low owned guy to go off?

With Westy and with Lakers on this slate, it’s a guaranteed tilt or lucky shot. Good day to decompress.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

@tamparoor said...

Well, tonight you’ll have the RWB line ups. You’ll have the Wall line ups. You’ll have the neither one of them line ups. You’ll have the few jam the two together line ups. That’ll spread things out a little bit. Then, yes, there will most likely be one or two guys who have a big under the radar game that might be low owned you’ll want to have.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

@BUFUu2 said...

I am going to take a chance on Mahinmi tonight, Washington has been playing pretty well and a possible good lead and front of a b2b so that or hoping gortat gets in early fould trouble. He will be low owned and can make a nice lineup with him

Liking him too. Should get 20 minutes. Worth a shot. Him and Devin Harris for dirt cheap guys.

• Mindofigor

@vucdores1 said...

Alan Williams up to 6,700 on DK. I don’t know if I can pull the trigger on that one.

That’s ridiculous

• jimmyd1507

Won 3 nights in a row now…. If I wasn’t so poor, I could have made some good money.

With a 3 game slate though… Worth it to throw a LU in here and there. Better odds than a scratch off ticket.

• BUFUu2

@Pandamonious said...

Liking him too. Should get 20 minutes. Worth a shot. Him and Devin Harris for dirt cheap guys.

agree its hard for me to get harris man that dude can play 40 mins and only get 12 dk points lol

• NarrowJ

Ulis and Williams played starter minutes against BOS. Wonder if that will continue. You could project Ulis at around 28-32 and Williams around 40 if that continues to be the case.

• BUFUu2

@Pandamonious said...

Well, tonight you’ll have the RWB line ups. You’ll have the Wall line ups. You’ll have the neither one of them line ups. You’ll have the few jam the two together line ups. That’ll spread things out a little bit. Then, yes, there will most likely be one or two guys who have a big under the radar game that might be low owned you’ll want to have.

lmao that is funny cuz i will be having some of all those lol…. i literally wrote it down so i make sure i have at least one of each… Yep i am not addicted at all

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

@BUFUu2 said...

agree its hard for me to get harris man that dude can play 40 mins and only get 12 dk points lol

Yeah, i’m just thinking highly likely there’s a blowout. He gets 20-25 minutes if there is. It’s the Lakers. Could easily get 25 points at 3,100 on DK.

• IronMonkey415

I pulled the trigger on A. WIlliams on both DK and FD.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

@NarrowJ said...

Ulis and Williams played starter minutes against BOS. Wonder if that will continue. You could project Ulis at around 28-32 and Williams around 40 if that continues to be the case.

I think it will. Looks like they’re running a Ulis/Bledsoe/Booker/Warren/Williams line up a lot the last couple of games.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Jared Dudley for the win tonight…last three games 18,26,27 minutes, going against former team, Washington not good vs power forwards, Chriss is foul prone so could help with minutes, will be under 10% ownership easily…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.