NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at Okla City ( -7 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10 ) at Dallas ( -10 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( -4 ) at Phoenix ( 4 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• hcassidy

So wanted Nance Jr to be out, so wanted him to be out. Thomas Robinson was a gold mine if Nance sat. Now to rework it.

• Conbon32

• mbunner23

Balanced for me. Lillard/Beal/double centers. This is a tough ass slate.

• hutswing

So w Mathews and Dipo popular tonight?

• FoothillsFlash

This is the kind of night where the best LU could have 5k in unused salary.

• RipCityRings

@Njsum1 said...

I wasnt touting Yogi, I was simply responding to someones post with some facts, about whether Ferrel was in play versus LA for 5k, so they could decide if they wanted to give him a look tonight. And I do think he’ll have some ownership on this small slate.

On a bigger slate I’d absolutely be rolling out Yogi, Jennings and possibly Ulis, but there’s literally no responsible way to pay up at other positions tonight. I think if you’re rostering any PG below Bledsoe tonight you’re doing it wrong.

• hutswing

Any idea if Dipo is going to have 28+ mins?

• Gheag2014

@RipCityRings said...

On a bigger slate I’d absolutely be rolling out Yogi, Jennings and possibly Ulis, but there’s literally no responsible way to pay up at other positions tonight. I think if you’re rostering any PG below Bledsoe tonight you’re doing it wrong.

Who are you punting with at other positions then

• jhals11

Wish Kanter started, is he worth 5,800?

• hcassidy

@FoothillsFlash said...

This is the kind of night where the best LU could have 5k in unused salary.

I have left it but not that much, Just saying. I have no Wall, Beal, RWB, just to reiterate it.

• RipCityRings

@Gheag2014 said...

Who are you punting with at other positions then

Harkless, Bogdanovic and Ingram are my cheapest players. 100% fade on McCollum, Porter and Markieff. Have to trust your core on a slate like this, I’m sticking to 3-4 players from each position.

• firepimp

@RipCityRings said...

Yeah, I don’t play on Draft Kings because it looks like an Insane Clown Posse fan site.

I hate their color scheme also reminds me of working on an old green screen TSR-180 computer playing Oregon Trail.

Once fanduels and draftkings merger goes through the rest of the way it states they’re going to operate under the draftkings name.I wonder what else they’re going to change.

• whitemamba86

when fd and dk merge i wonder what roster construction will look like? stay at 8 for dk or 9 like fd? wait and see i guess.

• hcassidy

@hutswing said...

Any idea if Dipo is going to have 28+ mins?

Right now his minutes are a wait and see according to Donovan. Direct quote “ We’ll see how he feels.”

• RecEm2014

RWB/Russell/Curry

Or Lillard/wall/Oladip CASH FD

• bdf

What’s the feeling on Kanter? Also, looking at Dipo but can’t decide if he’s worth the cash… tough to know how many minutes he’ll see.

• TeamTwerk

Why is Dallas the best in the league at defending centers and point guards according to DK’s OPRK?

• Gheag2014

@RipCityRings said...

Harkless, Bogdanovic and Ingram are my cheapest players. 100% fade on McCollum, Porter and Markieff. Have to trust your core on a slate like this, I’m sticking to 3-4 players from each position.

IMO you can’t find the 7x+ with any of those guys except bog who’s completely scoring dependent. Unless you are talking cash then I think hark an Ingram are safe plays. McCollum at 7.1 is too cheap for me

• mbunner23

@TeamTwerk said...

Why is Dallas the best in the league at defending centers and point guards according to DK’s OPRK?

Don’t rely on dk’s rankings.

• NBAFantasy101

at SF Harkless,Matthews or Bogdanovic?

• hobbes2d

Hope no one is going crazy on this slate lol

• Hiqhliqht

@RecEm2014 said...

RWB/Russell/Curry

Or Lillard/wall/Oladip CASH FD

I like Lillard/Wall thats my opinion though

• steelcitydozer

I’m in 1 lineup in the $6 on fd then like 5 other $1 and $2 gpps nothing crazy here

• 7klub06

Has Nick Young been brought up?

• bdf

@NBAFantasy101 said...

at SF Harkless,Matthews or Bogdanovic?

I went Matthews. I feel like he’ll be good for 30 fp tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).