NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at Okla City ( -7 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10 ) at Dallas ( -10 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( -4 ) at Phoenix ( 4 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• RipCityRings

@Gheag2014 said...

IMO you can’t find the 7x+ with any of those guys except bog who’s completely scoring dependent. Unless you are talking cash then I think hark an Ingram are safe plays. McCollum at 7.1 is too cheap for me

Don’t think you need 7x on a 3-game slate, honestly. Ingram has consistently hit 5.3-6.5x in 4 of the last 5.

McCollum has consistently underperformed vs OKC and will be facing Oladipo D, so he’s an easy fade for me.

• dunbarnation

@hobbes2d said...

Hope no one is going crazy on this slate lol

Just 1 lineup tonight. I have no confidence in a solid core and I must rather take one dart and scatter it across a few contests and hope for the best rather than burn through the bankroll trying to figure out the best combinations lol

• Kmah07

just read “tonight is going to be a lot of 6’4 and under lineups” in the Wiz-Suns game

• dmob84

Put in way too many lineups….same old story one of the guys i took a stance on fading will go off and blow up every lineup i have smh

• bdf

No one has talked about Randle tonight. He had a monster game last week and has seen more minutes than usual lately.

• Conbon32

Harkless or Warren?

• steelcitydozer

Nick young ftw

• hcassidy

@hobbes2d said...

Hope no one is going crazy on this slate lol

oh I am crazy off the rails tonight…no wall, rwb or beal

• queensfinest

nurkic or alan williams?

• hcassidy

@Kmah07 said...

just read “tonight is going to be a lot of 6’4 and under lineups” in the Wiz-Suns game

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• whitemamba86

i think olidipo gets around 30 mins tonight. ive seen this before where they monitor minutes and they play a full game.

• sidislike

This Phoenix starting LU is crazy

• mbunner23

Ulis starting

• RipCityRings

@hcassidy said...

oh I am crazy off the rails tonight…no wall, rwb or beal

No Wall is suicide, but I can get behind the Westy fade (and to a much lesser extent Beal). Then again, I’m 100% fading Porter, Barnes, Warren, Markieff and Kanter, which may be equally ill-advised.

Sticking to a core of Randle/Dirk/Aminu at PF.

• whitemamba86

@Kmah07 said...

where did u read this?

• RipCityRings

@sidislike said...

Damn, that makes me want more Bledsoe…

• hcassidy

@sidislike said...

not really and kinda pissed it came out this quick!!! was a reason I had none of top 4

• Dirt_Lavert

FantasyLabs NBA‏Verified account @FantasyLabsNBA 3m3 minutes ago

FantasyLabs NBA Retweeted Daniel Turner Lazaro
    Coach Scott Brooks said he expects to roll out smaller lineups Tuesday.

UHHHHHH

• Dirt_Lavert

do I not play williams now?!?

• chronoxiong

So Devin Booker is starting at SF tonight? These small ball lineups are unreal.

• hcassidy

@RipCityRings said...

No Wall is suicide, but I can get behind the Westy fade (and to a much lesser extent Beal). Then again, I’m 100% fading Porter, Barnes, Warren, Markieff and Kanter, which may be equally ill-advised.

Sticking to a core of Randle/Dirk/Aminu at PF.

I have none of the Aforementioned except 2

• 7klub06

Welp GL

• KindGuy

Fucking FantasyLabs man………

• Dirt_Lavert

FantasyLabs NBA‏Verified account @FantasyLabsNBA 1 minute ago

Updated lineup note: Suns lineup earlier was erroneous. No word yet on their starters – Len could remain.

Balls, I changed Williams to Curry lol

• sidislike

@hcassidy said...

not really and kinda pissed it came out this quick!!! was a reason I had none of top 4

you don’t think it’s crazy to start warren at the 4 and chriss at the 5? are either of those guys even 200 lbs

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).