NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at Okla City ( -7 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10 ) at Dallas ( -10 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( -4 ) at Phoenix ( 4 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• winnerchickendinner

20 entry max tonight?!!! And it’s tuesday? Is this dejavu?!!! Big money tonight boys!

• IT4MVP

Noel worries me since the 1 huge game he had with Dallas he started and came off the bench last game

• sholden

Looks like I can no longer play in casual games on DK..damn..

• draped

@thebimonster said...

Playing two PGs on the same team is NOT contrarion??? Leaving out Wall and Westy is NOT contrarion???

two pgs who play at the same time for them? nope.
    leaving out wall and westy on a 3 game slate with no value? nope. those guys aren’t going to be the highest owned in GPPs. yes raw points is important on a small slate, but only if there is value that can get you there. most of the great plays are mid ranged salary which is going to lead most people to balanced lineups unless some news comes out.

EDIT: btw if those were the two reasons for you thinking u were being contrarian u may want to put more thought into it.

• jhals11

@PDFOUR said...

Then Fantasy Labs dropped the ball. Subscribers for Fantasy Labs were plugged into the Live Webinar with the pros who were monitoring NBA news. I also use them for NBA twitter news. Nothing about it 45 mins out lol.

Their first post about it was at 6:29 pm EST last night.

• thebimonster

@draped said...

two pgs who play at the same time for them? nope.
    leaving out wall and westy on a 3 game slate with no value? nope. those guys aren’t going to be the highest owned in GPPs. yes raw points is important on a small slate, but only if there is value that can get you there. most of the great plays are mid ranged salary which is going to lead most people to balanced lineups unless some news comes out.

Kinda ridiculous if you think Wall and Westy won’t be the highest owned tonight in GPPs. Not sure if I have anything to add after that statement.

I think they will both easily be well over 50-60%. Most people will have one or the other.

• steelcitydozer

@IT4MVP said...

Noel worries me since the 1 huge game he had with Dallas he started and came off the bench last game

I feel the same .Matthews came back and Noel got considerably less playing time ,but that could change that’s the beauty of dfs

• vucdores1

@sholden said...

Looks like I can no longer play in casual games on DK..damn..

I kind of freaked when that happened to me and I was forced to play games vs Saahil, Chipotle, Papadeux, Assani, etc.. but I learned pretty quick that they aint all that really. I stick to the single entry double ups and single entry GPPs where I’m in a level playing field with them and I’ve cashed way more nights than I haven’t. So dont let it bother you. Put your best lineup out there and you’ll be fine.

• draped

@thebimonster said...

Kinda ridiculous if you think Wall and Westy won’t be the highest owned tonight in GPPs. Not sure if I have anything to add after that statement.

I think they will both easily be well over 50-60%. Most people will have one or the other.

I will gladly bet u that those two wont be the highest owned in GPPs. not a chance unless news comes out that opens up some value.

Lillard and Ulis at PG will easily out ownership them.

• Tsrobertson

To me it comes down to which duo will score more points for essentially the same salary at PG

Westy/Russell or Ullis

or

Dame/Wall

Seems to obvious for me. But I havent seen Dame mentioned once today…

• DontTrustTheProcess

@kdubs81 said...

Hoping everyone is on Nurkic, Gortat and Big Sauce, while I take the Nerlens Noel 40 burger against the hapless lakers

You can have him. Being a long time sixers fan he stinks.

• draped

@Tsrobertson said...

To me it comes down to which duo will score more points for essentially the same salary at PG

Westy/Russell or Ullis

or

Dame/Wall

if u listen to any podcasts, read any articles, or do any of your own research its pretty obvious that the sharps are on Lillard/Ulis way more than Wall/RWB. Wall/RWB are just overpriced for their upside on DK. yes they can get 6x value, but much more than that is really hoping. so if you are expecting 6x from them u must have some decent value. and a lot of the good upside plays aren’t in the sub 5k range today.

• Tsrobertson

@Tsrobertson said...

Westy/Russell or Ullis

or

Dame/Wall

Floors seems pretty even to me, However If Dame and Wall both go for 50 which doesnt seem to crazy to think, Can Russ go for 70 and Deangelo 30 against Dallas’ slow pace and defense?

• Tsrobertson

@draped said...

if u listen to any podcasts, read any articles, or do any of your own research its pretty obvious that the sharps are on Lillard/Ulis way more than Wall/RWB. Wall/RWB are just overpriced for their upside on DK. yes they can get 6x value, but much more than that is really hoping. so if you are expecting 6x from them u must have some decent value. and a lot of the good upside plays aren’t in the sub 5k range today.

I dont know what you read, but never once did I mention RWB and Wall together. Dame and Ulis is a combo i did not consider because then where are you spending up?

• Kyley5

No way on Westbrook in cash. No way.

• Grnmasheen

@monarch said...

I like Wall in that track meet against all of those UK guards…Bledsoe, Ulis, Booker and Knight (doesn’t play). One of those games where he reaches his ceiling or completely busts….they are only 1.5 games out of the #2 seed in the East.

It has to be a ceiling game, right? UK; Markieff, (Gortat) return. And then Jennings and bench get good run tomorrow at altitude.

• draped

@Tsrobertson said...

I dont know what you read, but never once did I mention RWB and Wall together. Dame and Ulis is a combo i did not consider because then where are you spending up?

my comment was more related to you don’t have to play either wall/rwb. if ur on DK? go balanced. on FD idk bc I don’t play FD. FD seems to be play as many studs as you want so you probably have to play RWB and Wall.

EDIT: I just looked at their FD prices. its quite interesting there are some big discrepancies today. Ulis/Lillard are much more expensive on FD. and Wall is so much cheaper.

• lloydjv1

@vucdores1 said...

Alan Williams up to 6,700 on DK. I don’t know if I can pull the trigger on that one.

I was looking for him in the search box because I didn’t see him under 5K and was shocked to see what DK placed his value at.

• steelcitydozer

Dallas stack anyone Lakers are near last in league at guarding nearly anyone and everyone

• MPDR1983

Fading Westbrook tonight..

• Tsrobertson

@draped said...

my comment was more related to you don’t have to play either wall/rwb. if ur on DK? go balanced. on FD idk bc I don’t play FD. FD seems to be play as many studs as you want so you probably have to play RWB and Wall.

That makes more sense.

I am talking FD.

My lineup has me fading RWB and the DAL vs LAL game entirely other than Swaggy.

• wystateofmind

150k to first, 3 game slate on FD…. Tuesdays lol

• Tsrobertson

One month ago Dallas beat the Lakers at home by 49 points…

Only two players in the entire game scored 15 or more real life points.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@thebimonster said...

First DK lu I made had neither.

• Conbon32

Anyone like Roberson tonight? had a really good game last time against portland

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).