NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at Okla City ( -7 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10 ) at Dallas ( -10 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( -4 ) at Phoenix ( 4 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• eatmyturf23

@wll012 said...

Got 2nd place on the swat tonight on FD. Just wanted to say thanks for all the valuable info. everyone gives out on here!
    Now onto tomorrow’s slate!

This is awesome! Congrats!!

• JustDFSin

@elementasrat said...

Holy smokes there is a $33 entry 200K top prize on DK tomorrow.

Need to somehow get my bankroll from $1.50 to $33 by then. Any ideas?

Go collect some aluminum cans or go find a fat girl and tell her you love her

• chronoxiong

Had a nice bounce back night after the horrible PPD night from before. Scored 311.6 which was good enough to beast in all my 50/50s and got minimum GPP cash including the Enormous Shot. Much needed performance for me. I had Bojan in all my lineups and he was the key as I think he was my lowest owned player. People seriously played Brandon Ingram over him. Lol. I’ve seen enough from Ingram that I probably will fade him the rest of the season because he blows.

I’m still waiting for the big night where Russell Westbrook destroys the slate by busting (that night he got ejected doesn’t count). He seriously needs to bust because I am tired of being forced to play him. In fact, I faded him in my 311.6 lineup because I know I can still win without him. But yeah, if you want to win a GPP, I guess he was needed. Darn it.

• Jdeac

Got my first 1st place finish last night. 4 of them actually, and 3 other top 10s. Very good night. As always thanks for the read here and advice.

• MPDR1983

Man fading Westbrook was suicide last night..

• AtomicCity42

Last 3 minutes of the Phoenix game saved my night last night lol

• jwayne1976

Won the hot shot and 4th in 4 point play, and woulda’ won that if I went Bo Bo over Clarkson, which was literally my last decision. Not complaining, $14 in entries to $8000 is just fine. Thanks all, enjoy the commentary here.

• Kingjohn5000

Why did ian go off last night
    I need answers ^^^

• Wolfedawwg

Best LU was a 313.75 for a 212 th place finish with fucking Adams which I had like 60% exposure.
    Did good to win my money back plus a little bit extra.

• tamparoor

8$ gpp on fd nice

• shockermandan

@Kingjohn5000 said...

Why did ian go off last night
    I need answers ^^^

The seven steals help, and are tough to predict. I’m not sure what happened after the first 4 minutes (went to bed), but I know Gortat had a couple of fouls pretty early. Only ended with 4 so not sure why his minutes were so low.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.