NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 11 ) at Milwaukee ( -11 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 232

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JSteele

Significant bench guards have done well since the trade deadline against the Blazers. Delon Wright, Lamb, Clarkson. You could also throw Jaylen Brown in there as well. Anyone up for some Schroder? He missed the last game against Portland and didn’t do much against them before that, but that was before they revamped their 2nd unit at the deadline.

• jcotdl

hm- ABC or PG13?? geez, just wish someone good like robert covington were available lol

• casper

@jcotdl said...

hm- ABC or PG13?? geez, just wish someone good like robert covington were available lol

i’m playing Dame and PG13 unless something opens up value wise

• jcotdl

sorry- covington came up at the end of last night thread. I am still smh

• mbunner23

@jcotdl said...

It’s been an all year thing…

• superstars92

@JSteele said...

Significant bench guards have done well since the trade deadline against the Blazers. Delon Wright, Lamb, Clarkson. You could also throw Jaylen Brown in there as well. Anyone up for some Schroder? He missed the last game against Portland and didn’t do much against them before that, but that was before they revamped their 2nd unit at the deadline.

Because Rodney Hodd sucks at defense?

But really the thing is Schroder is a starter imo. He plays a lot of minutes vs. the starters, maybe only early 2nd/early 4th vs bench players.

• superstars92

Ok let’s just be honest here. Damian Lillard looks to be the best value pick this slate, and he will probably be top 3 owned, if not number 1 owned, barring no injuries that open up value. He’s at home and costs 8.1k. Has that ever happened before? If you wanted to avoid chalk, he’s the guy to pivot off of imo. Not that you should.

• jcotdl

@mbunner23 said...

It’s been an all year thing…

yeah- i am still new.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

So you don’t want me to break down every available player?

• jjpk

I’m tinkering with the Blowout Scenario approach. Let’s say MIL crushes. In that case, you can play value like McDermott/Leaf and Connaughton/Wilson since they would most likely get garbage time run in the 4th. Opens up more cap space for Dame, PG, RWB, et al.

I’ll throw a bunch in the QA on DK and not sweat it. Two-game slates are meh.

• superstars92

@Pandamonious said...

Damian Lillard – Will be chalk, nothing to be said
    RWB – can’t make a shot, but does steal teammates rebounds, assist hunt, and gamble on steals = good for DFS, maybe not that at price, but good floor
    CJ McCollum – Will he just watch Dame or try to take a few shots of his own, bad peripherals
    Eric Bledsoe and Malcolm Brogdon- complete toss up between the 2, Pacers overall have good defense
    Darren Collison – sneaky play, sub 6k and is option 2 for Pacers right now, but will probably have decent ownership

No matter what all above will be somewhat owned though since it’s a 2 game slate

How are we looking so far at PG? You clearly are way better than me than explaining, mine aren’t detailed at all. Just more like cliffnotes

• superstars92

@jcotdl said...

yeah- i am still new.

You didn’t see how I got him to end up agreeing with me KD was top 50 all time?

• Pandamonious

@jcotdl said...

Durham dream team..

FVV-Roberson-Covington-OG-Embiid

Would beat Golden State, for sure.

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

Durham dream team..

Don’t forget Otto Porter

• Pandamonious

@JSteele said...

Don’t forget Otto Porter

6th man.

Yogi, Otto, Bell, Korver off the bench.

• casper

i playing blazers coming off a 7 game road trip

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

That was more towards the first part of Ben’s response.

• ASitar

Westy/PG13/Nurkic/Bog – easy.

• Abhi

• JSteele

I like Myles Turner a fair bit. Bucks haven’t been as stout against Centers as they were earlier in the season, especially at home.

Taj Gibson went 20-6
    Horford went 21-17-5
    Vucevic went 15-17-5
    Thomas Bryant went 26-14-4
    Bismack Biyombo went 6-7-1 (in 16 minutes)

In the last 5 Bucks home games.

• Pandamonious

I don’t even think this is a slate to breakdown position by position, it’s more strategy based and how it all fits together. Like, I think PG13 is a good play, but forward is where the best cheaper plays are. Guard kind of sucks. Collison, Brodgon, Bledsoe, Schroder just aren’t loaded with upside considering their match up and prices. So starting with Dame and Westbrook makes sense to me. Then you can plug in guys like Harkless and Aminu and Matthews who have more upside to their price. Then fill in the rest.

• Skaggz

Seems like every lineup I’ve made ends up taking one of high priced guys and a balanced approach after that. Leaning towards Greek Freak/ Bledsoe/Collison/Lopez core. I think the Indiana game is gonna be closer than expected also.. may throw down some cash on the Pacers tonight at -11 on the road.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t even think this is a slate to breakdown position by position, it’s more strategy based and how it all fits together. Like, I think PG13 is a good play, but forward is where the best cheaper plays are. Guard kind of sucks. Collison, Brodgon, Bledsoe, Schroder just aren’t loaded with upside considering their match up and prices. So starting with Dame and Westbrook makes sense to me. Then you can plug in guys like Harkless and Aminu and Matthews who have more upside to their price. Then fill in the rest.

I think I’m doing like two lineups, and out of necessity I have McCollum and Aminu in both, yet I’m not in love with either. They’re just both cheap. And SG is weak, and there’s only so much Wes mat and brogdon/Middleton I can stomach. However, Pg13 and Dame are the only players I’d want in every lineup I make. Don’t care where the value is, values not good anywhere..imo 9700 is too cheap for a player with his role and of his caliber, especially in on this…

Trying to pass itself off as a slate 😁

Okay this time the mic drop is for real…haha
    Good luck to everyone tonight😁

• Benf15harp

@Pandamonious said...

Durham dream team..

I’m 💯 with embiid. The rest …..never heard of ‘em. LOL

• Benf15harp

@mbunner23 said...

That was more towards the first part of Ben’s response.

In a shocking twist of events I gave MT props for the Jokic family photo. LOL

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).