NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 11 ) at Milwaukee ( -11 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 232

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jcotdl

2 game slate, gonna be a slow day for the forum. In honor of ‘those- who- shall- be- unnamed’, can we do a forum- wide lineup of our 2018-2019 all-stars? not the obvious guys who played in the real ASG- in fact, I would say to exclude them if they were all-stars this year.. just an idea (off-topic, I know) I will start.. I nominate Robert Covington lol..

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@jcotdl said...

2 game slate, gonna be a slow day for the forum. In honor of ‘those- who- shall- be- unnamed’, can we do a forum- wide lineup of our 2018-2019 all-stars? not the obvious guys who played in the real ASG- in fact, I would say to exclude them if they were all-stars this year.. just an idea (off-topic, I know) I will start.. I nominate Robert Covington lol..

• Benf15harp

Brad Wanamake(the all star team)r LOL

• jcotdl

Shabazz

• Briancobb33

I’m toying with the idea fading ABC and Westbrook on FanDuel

• IvanCalderon

• mbunner23

@Benf15harp said...

In a shocking twist of events I gave MT props for the Jokic family photo. LOL

• mbunner23

I nominate Iggy as a rotogrinder forum all-star.

• Cdavis21

Do you side with Adams current play or his history this year against Portland? Trying to decide between say Adams and Bojan

• siddom

is cojo in play?

• BerkeleyBoss

Looks like I missed the party last night. The best player and SF in the world is on tonight’s slate, not last night’s. I won’t be playing him tho. Gimme all the Blazers.

• Abhi

@jcotdl said...

• iron_tactics

@jcotdl said...

Minutes O’Quinn

• jcotdl

the Brothers Lopez

• newzreview

@jcotdl said...

• Pandamonious

@Cdavis21 said...

Do you side with Adams current play or his history this year against Portland? Trying to decide between say Adams and Bojan

I think this is somewhat dependent on the rest of your line up. I wouldn’t want more than 2 Pacers in my line up personally, and even 2 doesn’t feel right.

Adams I’m sure got a boost with PG out for 2 of those recent games. I wouldn’t want to have too many Thunder in my line up either.

I mean Bojan’s recent form is even better than Adams so not sure how much his recent form matters? A C in the utility spot spot wins way more often than a SG/SF if you’re looking for a tiebreaker.

• Abhi

@jcotdl said...

This guy the coach/manager/owner for sure!

• Pandamonious

@siddom said...

is cojo in play?

Any player that saves salary and should get 20 or more minutes is in play IMO.

• jcotdl

@mbunner23 said...

I nominate Iggy as a rotogrinder forum all-star.

• Cdavis21

There is just so many dang ways to approach this 2 game slate. I have made multiple lineups that could get a lot with only Dame being my top end spend. Then I have made good ones with PG13 and Dame as my top two spends. I normally have no problem making lineups for two game slates but this one is giving me fits.

• mtdurham

I’m moving in the wee hours tonight so I welcome the two game slate because i don’t have time to research much.

I don’t see how you don’t stab at the $12, $100k to first on DK tonight if you’re self respecting DFS’er…. the nice thing about 2 game slates is that the 150 max guys don’t really have an advantage because if htey try to play 150 lineups they are forced into playing a lot of lineups that frankly, suck…

• ASitar

Why I have a hard time fading PG13: Portland allows a 36.4% 3 point % (ranked 26/30) and a whopping 42% L3. PG13 has a 39.5% 3 point %. With DKs .5 3 point bonus that’s huge and he’s chucking 13 3’s/game since the beginning of February.

• got9forya

Do we dare to throw Donte DiVincenzo in a lineup on FD

• captainwacky

@got9forya said...

Do we dare to throw Donte DiVincenzo in a lineup on FD

sure! I doubt he runs a lot though, as it was a heel injury. but you can probably justify any play on a two game slate.

• jcotdl

Is George Hill still relevant? didn’t realize he had been on the shelf this long, but I know he was getting run weeks ago

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).