• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Charlotte ( 8 ) —- T: 222
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -8 ) at Detroit ( 8 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -7.5 ) at Cleveland ( 7.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 7 ) at Memphis ( -7 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Golden State ( 2 ) —- T: 226
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• pimpfist1

So 4 duplicate LU’s leading in $4 DK $100,000. 20 Max. What are the odds…. I know it’s a shorter slate but damn

• noddy

@RipCityRings said...

Shake, Burks and Wiggins did nothing in the second half and burned me. Sitting at 329.4 now with only CJ going, but at this rate he’ll be lucky to see more than half of the 3rd.

Edit: Imagine trading D’Angelo Russell for Wiggins. Unreal.

Yep why would you trade anyone for Wiggins?

• noddy

@noddy said...

Yep why would you trade anyone for Wiggins?

Seriously. Who said let’s get Wiggins? Someone please explain what possible reason there could be to get that guy?

• yisman

ATL/MEM was also a bad game for me

Trae/Ja/Brooks disappointing

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Harry Giles (groin) headed to locker room Saturday.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Could of used another 16 points from Giles. I’m gonna assume he’s done for the night

Edit: Status note: Harry Giles (groin) has returned to Kings’ bench Saturday.

Maybe he will come back in

• RipCityRings

@theIrrigator said...

Status note: Harry Giles (groin) headed to locker room Saturday.

I’m actually on the right side of this one for once. I have Len in my showdown lineup with Bogdanovic at captain (only 2%), I thought maybe he’d see some blowout run but this could be very helpful. Sucks for Giles though.

Edit: Nevermind, CJ and Len are now brawling. Goddamn.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Bogdan

5% on DK and 8% on FD

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

I’m actually on the right side of this one for once. I have Len in my showdown lineup with Bogdanovic at captain (only 2%), I thought maybe he’d see some blowout run but this could be very helpful. Sucks for Giles though.

Edit: Nevermind, CJ and Len are now brawling. Goddamn.

They got into a fight?

• RipCityRings

@theIrrigator said...

They got into a fight?

Yeah Len set a semi-questionable moving screen and they got into a shoving match, they reviewed it for punches thrown but it just ended as a double-tech between both of them.

• RipCityRings

Wow Whiteside just yammed it on Bazemore so hard it probably would’ve shattered a 90’s backboard. Not a fan of the guy but that was nasty. Cocked that joint back and banged on em.

• ghostfacekicker

If McCollum and Bogdonovic keep beasting I should stay in the money FD GPP

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

I need more Giles. Best DK lineup is at 319 with Bogdan and Giles going. Cant win anything because it has Wiggins but figured a decent finish was in cards

• yisman

Time to put Dame on a milk carton

7 points in 3 quarters?

• RipCityRings

Holmes 5 fouls in 15 minutes, looks like he hasn’t missed a step.

• mrshhhh

I had a chance to take down the main on FD but the game is a blow out!

• SkateFiend

I’m like 4,5 points away from cash line in some contests but my only remaining player is Bogdan. I don’t think he’s coming back to play.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Harry Giles (groin) has returned to Saturday’s game.

• Ap1216

I dont think i can look at dame ever the same if he even scored 40 dk points tonight im looking at a 2nd place finish in the 15$ contest on dk, this is definitely gonna sting for a while

• SkateFiend

@Ap1216 said...

I dont think i can look at dame ever the same if he even scored 40 dk points tonight im looking at a 2nd place finish in the 15$ contest on dk, this is definitely gonna sting for a while

He might be running out of gas, even though he missed out on a few games. The burden on him is just too much. Carmelo is an ok supporting player and Whiteside can grab the boards, but they’re not enough. Hopefully this isn’t the repeat of the Brandon Roy situation.

The current play style of the NBA is probably not good for the long term health of the players. It will tax the wing players and guards. Shooting threes can be physically draining because your body is jumping away from the basket. The execution required is tighter. If you miss, the other team can grab the rebound and go on a fast break and score an easy point.

• FantasySultan

time to blow Portland up

• miggs6876

Single bullet on fd 343.2. Mistakes made were Wiggins and Brooks. Should have known Bogs or Buddy would do well. SG are the play vs Portland. The winner played both Bogs and Buddy.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).