• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Charlotte ( 8 ) —- T: 222
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -8 ) at Detroit ( 8 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -7.5 ) at Cleveland ( 7.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 7 ) at Memphis ( -7 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Golden State ( 2 ) —- T: 226
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Ap1216

RG Overall Ranking

Does anyone have any info on the 2825 mega qualifier for the FBWC? I won a ticket last night and im wondering if its worth it to go after multiple?

• Jsmitty123433

RG Overall Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

Saw on the the thread you won a couple of dollars yesterday. Congrats 🏀🍀🔥👍😁

And different nights bring different things that work. A high scoring OT game stack will win on nights where there is such a game.

And the catching blowout games that don’t blowout is similar to playing guys that are low owned. Cause unless it’s a small slate, those players in big spread games will likely be lower owned.

Yeah I agree each night is different that’s what makes it fun . Thats where I firmly believe game theory and targeting guys that have high ceilings for there price even if there’s more of a floor is how to get lineups to push the 400s I do not take ownership into account I just play the guys who I think will have highest ceiling

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

Something happened. You don’t usually see head coaches fired randomly when they’re currently in a playoff spot after a blowout win this late into the season, and have been missing their star player(s) for all or the majority of the season.

This is a curious rumor, since KD cited Atkinson’s coaching as one of the factors in his decision to go there: “SNY’s Ian Begley noted that some Nets players felt Atkinson ‘lost some of the locker room recently.’ Begley also added that Kevin Durant’s manager, Rich Kleiman, is a big fan of Mark Jackson, which could make him a candidate for the vacant position.”
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2879699-nets-rumors-some-of-the-players-wanted-kenny-atkinson-gone-prior-to-firing

• Pick1979

@Ap1216 said...

Does anyone have any info on the 2825 mega qualifier for the FBWC? I won a ticket last night and im wondering if its worth it to go after multiple?

Nice !!!

FD ‘s Final is in LA

Why is DK in Hoboken, NJ lol

• JTAx33

Can somebody please explain to me why Horford is just 6,600?

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

This is a curious rumor, since KD cited Atkinson’s coaching as one of the factors in his decision to go there: “SNY’s Ian Begley noted that some Nets players felt Atkinson ‘lost some of the locker room recently.’ Begley also added that Kevin Durant’s manager, Rich Kleiman, is a big fan of Mark Jackson, which could make him a candidate for the vacant position.”
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2879699-nets-rumors-some-of-the-players-wanted-kenny-atkinson-gone-prior-to-firing

I think Atkinson is one of the best coaches in the NBA. He won’t be out of work long. If I am the Bulls I hire him right away. Kind of sucks for him that most likely two players who are not even playing got him fired.

• Ap1216

RG Overall Ranking

@Pick1979 said...

Nice !!!

FD ‘s Final is in LA

Why is DK in Hoboken, NJ lol

Yea kind of a bummer its in hoboken but i would love a seat, I haven’t really tried to qualify for a live final and im late to the party but we will see

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Ap1216 said...

You probably want to contact DK. My concern would be they only run it once and it’s a single entry contest. I would think it’s a fairly small field.

The $755 qualifier they have up right now is a 2 entry max, 67 person field.

So, basic math would say 755 divided by 2825 is 26%, so the field would only need to be 26% the size of the $755 to make it work, right? To have a prize pool big enough. So, roughly a field of 17 is what they would need for a 2825 qualifier? Right? I think that makes sense.

• Ap1216

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

You probably want to contact DK. My concern would be they only run it once and it’s a single entry contest. I would think it’s a fairly small field.

The $755 qualifier they have up right now is a 2 entry max, 67 person field.

So, basic math would say 755 divided by 2825 is 26%, so the field would only need to be 26% the size of the $755 to make it work, right? To have a prize pool big enough. So, roughly a field of 17 is what they would need for a 2825 qualifier? Right? I think that makes sense.

Thats what i thought as well i have since contacted dk and waiting for their response, Im thinking maybe its a contest with multiple tickets up for grabs? Otherwise i dont think they would let you win multiple tickets?

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

I think Atkinson is one of the best coaches in the NBA. He won’t be out of work long. If I am the Bulls I hire him right away. Kind of sucks for him that most likely two players who are not even playing got him fired.

This does have the whiff of a Kyrie/KD machination about it, like how they strong-armed the team into signing DAJ. Maybe not, but they seem most likely to try to run things behind the scenes a la LeBron LOL

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@JTAx33 said...

Can somebody please explain to me why Horford is just 6,600?

6.6 × 5 = 33.

Horford’s last 3- 37.5, 31.3, 36.5 = 105.3 divided by 3 = 35.1

Also averaged 35.6 over last 5 games.

Checks out.

• Ap1216

RG Overall Ranking

Their response was ….

Thank you for following up with us.

The MegaQualifier will be a multi-entry contest. We do not have the exact number of entries at this time, but please keep an eye on the lobby for this contest in the coming days.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ap1216 said...

Thats what i thought as well i have since contacted dk and waiting for their response, Im thinking maybe its a contest with multiple tickets up for grabs? Otherwise i dont think they would let you win multiple tickets?

Yeah, that’s quite possible as well. A bigger field with multiple tickets is possible. That scenario it’s probably multi-entry. I was under the impression you could win multiple FBWC seats, but not sure.

• JTAx33

@Pandamonious said...

6.6 × 5 = 33.

Horford’s last 3- 37.5, 31.3, 36.5 = 105.3 divided by 3 = 35.1

Also averaged 35.6 over last 5 games.

Checks out.

Last game out he played a season high 36-minutes and had arguably his most well-rounded game of the entire season. I don’t see how that justifies a $400 price drop

• Pick1979

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, that’s quite possible as well. A bigger field with multiple tickets is possible. That scenario it’s probably multi-entry. I was under the impression you could win multiple FBWC seats, but not sure.

On FD you can. I believe some got 2 of the top 3 just last nite in their last qualifer

I would say there is a 99.9 percent chance based on their response that you can. What do they care if they save a few bucks on plane tickets and hotel rooms (each person no matter the entries to finals only fly’s one time lol)

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@JTAx33 said...

Last game out he played a season high 36-minutes and had arguably his most well-rounded game of the entire season. I don’t see how that justifies a $400 price drop

Because he had 31.3 against the Lakers.

I’m not saying he’s a bad play and can’t get 40+, but DK’s pricing is very much tied to recent performance. You’ll find that often a players last 3 or 5 game average equals 5x their price.

Tobias is 8.3K- 8.3 × 5 is 41.5

Over his last 5 Tobias is averaging 41.8.

• JTAx33

@Pandamonious said...

Because he had 31.3 against the Lakers.

I’m not saying he’s a bad play and can’t get 40+, but DK’s pricing is very much tied to recent performance. You’ll find that often a players last 3 or 5 game average equals 5x their price.

Tobias is 8.3K- 8.3 × 5 is 41.5

Over his last 5 Tobias is averaging 41.8.

It still makes no sense that he would drop $400 from where he was at the last two nights. He probably ends up at 40+% tonight

• HungryHungryHip

@JTAx33 said...

It still makes no sense that he would drop $400 from where he was at the last two nights. He probably ends up at 40+% tonight

Eh, makes sense if you see it as his price was adjusted to what he’s worth. 7K is too expensive for a guy who likely will score in the 30s most of his best nights(esp recently.)

• Ap1216

RG Overall Ranking

@Pick1979 said...

On FD you can. I believe some got 2 of the top 3 just last nite in their last qualifer

I would say there is a 99.9 percent chance based on their response that you can. What do they care if they save a few bucks on plane tickets and hotel rooms (each person no matter the entries to finals only fly’s one time lol)

Yea i guess ill just try to win as many entries into the qualifier in the next few days, they dont gotta worry about paying for my plane ticket i live 20 min away lol

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

Trae Young (illness) listed questionable Saturday. https://t.co/HgpfdOpaAi

Cam Reddish (back) listed probable Saturday. https://t.co/swDyDrgp35

DeAndre Bembry (abdominal) listed questionable Saturday. https://t.co/u5mCZc3vtD

Stephen Curry (illness) listed out Saturday. https://t.co/XIaJ8RB00t

Draymond Green (knee) listed out Saturday. https://t.co/qjFAx6wstB

• JTAx33

Now Steph is out with the yearly NBA pandemic and we have to vomit as we consider playing Wiggins

• gaelicgirl

@theIrrigator said...

Stephen Curry (illness) listed out Saturday. https://t.co/XIaJ8RB00t

Draymond Green (knee) listed out Saturday. https://t.co/qjFAx6wstB

All the Burks and GR3 LOL

• 01blazers

Wiggins smash spot

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

Hard not to just stack GS/76ers and mix in some Grizzlies, Hawks, and Kings

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

Need Cavs and Trae news

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler