• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Charlotte ( 8 ) —- T: 222
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -8 ) at Detroit ( 8 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -7.5 ) at Cleveland ( 7.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 7 ) at Memphis ( -7 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Golden State ( 2 ) —- T: 226
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Dammit, Steph gonna comeback for one game now sit, i figured dray would, now the question is how close can the dubs keep it because that’s the game to stack imo.

• miggs6876

@gaelicgirl said...

All the Burks and GR3 LOL

I can’t play them and I know you are joking. But those plays are yhe random wtf plays that sometimes win you big money or a gpp. I don’t play enough lu to make plays like that.

• Njsum1

@miggs6876 said...

I can’t play them and I know you are joking. But those plays are yhe random wtf plays that sometimes win you big money or a gpp. I don’t play enough lu to make plays like that.

The 🔒plays are Horford and Tobias. Milton would be a lock, yet it seems his minutes can fluctuate. Then as you said you can sprinkle in some….

Other Guys

• BBWC_10

@tmarohl said...

I think Atkinson is one of the best coaches in the NBA. He won’t be out of work long. If I am the Bulls I hire him right away. Kind of sucks for him that most likely two players who are not even playing got him fired.

Agree I liked Atkinson until he would call time out and walk across the floor like a bad A$$. But seriously I like the way the Nets play the game. His teams work hard over the past years even when under manned they kept games close and never gave up. Maybe the putrid Knicks hire him and do one thing right.

• Njsum1

@BBWC_10 said...

Agree I liked Atkinson until he would call time out and walk across the floor like a bad A$$. But seriously I like the way the Nets play the game. His teams work hard over the past years even when under manned they kept games close and never gave up. Maybe the putrid Knicks hire him and do one thing right.

Maybe the Nets saw Atkinson as a coach who can develop talent and get younger players to buy in and get some wins.

For Next year Maybe they felt they needed a coach who can coach/manage developed talent and superstars to a championship. And they felt that wasn’t Atkinsons strong suit. Yeah, the knicks could use Atkinson.

• 01blazers

Dude I loved watching the nets. They play hard. This is some Kyrie bullshit. Nets are going nowhere with krying.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Maybe the Nets saw Atkinson as a coach who can develop talent and get younger players to buy in and get some wins.

For Next year Maybe they felt they needed a coach who can coach/manage developed talent and superstars to a championship. And they felt that wasn’t Atkinsons strong suit. Yeah, the knicks could use Atkinson.

This would make more sense if the season was over.

You don’t normally fire a coach at this point in the season unless you’re disappointed in the current results and feel the team is much better than their record or some kind of incident(s) happened.

• Lyanetsko

Anybody playing showdown at 5? What % you think Harden is at CPT lol

• Sleazygreazy

@Pandamonious said...

Most decisions on this forum involve zero data behind it. Most involve narratives, dreams, hunches, and alcohol.

LOL. Hunches, dreams, and alcohol FTW

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

This would make more sense if the season was over.

You don’t normally fire a coach at this point in the season unless you’re disappointed in the current results and feel the team is much better than their record or some kind of incident(s) happened.

Maybe they just saw it as the inevitable and instead of waiting they did it now.

But you can certainly be right as well. Beat writer reports that some of the players wanted him gone. Timing is definitely curious.

• JTAx33

Has anybody here attacked MKF at all? My intuition says there’s money to be made here, but I’m sure I’m just being a fish

• Sleazygreazy

@JTAx33 said...

Has anybody here attacked MKF at all? My intuition says there’s money to be made here, but I’m sure I’m just being a fish

I just signed up a couple of days ago. It’s fun, but I wouldn’t go thinking you’re gonna get rich of it.

Most (maybe all) of their “contests” are parlay based. If you bet sports, you know a parlay is a generally a sucker bet.

• Njsum1

Anyone playing the early showdown on DK?

Made a lineup in like 15 seconds…love it…sure it will finish last😁

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

@Lyanetsko said...

Anybody playing showdown at 5? What % you think Harden is at CPT lol

90%

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

Key news to watch (status as of 3 ET):

Trae Young – questionable
    Andre Drummond – questionable
    Tristan Thompson – questionable
    Mike ConleyTBD
    Richaun Holmes – questionable
    Brandon Knight – probable
    Cam Reddish – probable

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Sleazygreazy said...

LOL. Hunches, dreams, and alcohol FTW

Just be careful. Too much alcohol and the dreams become hallucinations. Those are not as effective or likely to hit as dream based decisions.

• JTAx33

@Sleazygreazy said...

I just signed up a couple of days ago. It’s fun, but I wouldn’t go thinking you’re gonna get rich of it.

Most (maybe all) of their “contests” are parlay based. If you bet sports, you know a parlay is a generally a sucker bet.

Come NFL a lot of these player props can get pretty soft, I might just wait until then

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

90%

Then the effective rake is only 8%…sweeeeeeet

• mr_papageorgio

@JTAx33 said...

Some guys in the golf forum seem to be doing well but I haven’t tried it myself.

• Pick1979

@01blazers said...

Dude I loved watching the nets. They play hard. This is some Kyrie bullshit. Nets are going nowhere with krying.

Durant would make any team better. Kyrie…no not so much. See celtics playoff run 2 years ago and their season this year (w out Kyrie) and then the year with him.

My Favorite Pg’s are Sexton and well Fox seems safest. Memphis Morant scares me usually but he has a great matchup and sees better “peaks and valley’s” w/o Clarke and J.J thou …..the whole memphis team is full of boom /bust guys… Morant/ Brooks/ J VAL . But they all make great GPP plays today if your making many linueps.

Chriss has been a stud lately…year you read that right. About as steady as a tight rope walker’s feet the last week..w Green out he rolls and i was wondering if they would go small but he’s def small for a center so i believe his mins are good

• 01blazers

Levert plays as hard as anyone. I agree with you. Kyrie is gonna be a pain. He wants that star next to him but still wants to be the voice. He would have been better off staying in the land

• mrmogz

@01blazers said...

At least she got the throw off still!

• Pick1979

@mr_papageorgio said...

Some guys in the golf forum seem to be doing well but I haven’t tried it myself.

What is a example of a prop on MKF ….if you dont mind or anyone

• Sleazygreazy

@Pick1979 said...

What is a example of a prop on MKF ….if you dont mind or anyone

For example, pick the o/u for a given player and parlay it with 2,3,4,5 other props.

It’s parlaying prop bets. It’s genius, they’re probably printing money.

O/U Harden 35 points, O/U Nance 6 Rebounds, O/U How many times will Sultan or Chronic complain about the slate 1.5, Lillard O/U 28 pts.

• 01blazers

MMA talk…Romero drops the young flamboyant guy….ooops nba only….I like dame and CJ to go bananas

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler