• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Charlotte ( 8 ) —- T: 222
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -8 ) at Detroit ( 8 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -7.5 ) at Cleveland ( 7.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 7 ) at Memphis ( -7 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Golden State ( 2 ) —- T: 226
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• 01blazers

I like where your head is at!

• Pick1979

@Sleazygreazy said...

For example, pick the o/u for a given player and parlay it with 2,3,4,5 other props.

It’s parlaying prop bets. It’s genius, they’re probably printing money.

O/U Harden 35 points, O/U Nance 6 Rebounds, O/U How many times will Sultan or Chronic complain about the slate 1.5, Lillard O/U 28 pts.

Is there a way to get leverage w the injury situations in basketball…i’m guessing no but that’s really only way i would join.

Like looking at the O/U on Heuter last nite when news was out that Young was a late add and questionable

or with the Nance rebound total….should Drummond/ T.T be ruled out ..i assume this adjusts very quickly but still if the rebound total is based on them both playing then any chance they both sits give you favorable odds on that one

• Pick1979

Like right now Chriss on Sharp side seems like a great pick to go over . He’s listed at 11 points 7.5 boards….ill take the over

• Sleazygreazy

@Pick1979 said...

Like right now Chriss on Sharp side seems like a great pick to go over . He’s listed at 11 points 7.5 boards….ill take the over

LOL – you’re hooked now. GL. Like any form of gambling of course there are ways to gain leverage. I deposited 50 bucks for S&Gs, it’s gone after two 4 for 5 failed parlays. It’s fun, I will not be depositing again. I’d rather gamble with the leverage of Ace’s dreams and Wacky’s long shot 10x min priced darts

• codygracyalny

@Sleazygreazy said...

LOL – you’re hooked now. GL. Like any form of gambling of course there are ways to gain leverage. I deposited 50 bucks for S&Gs, it’s gone after two 4 for 5 failed parlays. It’s fun, I will not be depositing again. I’d rather gamble with the leverage of Ace’s dreams and Wacky’s long shot 10x min priced darts

Agreed. I tried it out, deposited my $50 and got $50 bonus. I burned through that in a few days. It seems like a cool idea, but I don’t want to play the 2 prop parlays to 1.5x my bet, I want to go for something bigger and it just never happens. I won’t be depositing again either. I’ll stick to DK.

• realphipps

Question for Ace…

I had a dream that Delladova tore up my Y league in a game. His DK was probably like 30x his price.

Does this count as a premonition? Should I be loading up on Delly tonight?

• Moszman

@Njsum1 said...

Anyone playing the early showdown on DK?

Made a lineup in like 15 seconds…love it…sure it will finish last😁

Hate showdown, waste imo! In other words I’m not good at those types of games.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Rockets will start Harden, McLemore, Covington, House, Tucker on Saturday.

• mrmogz

The issue I’m seeing with MKF is that you only seem to get 1 player from each game. Like tonight GSW/PHI it’s just Tobias and Wiggins for O/U point totals. Bookies offer props on at least half the players in a game, whereas here your forced to choose only the 2 they’re offering or nothing.

• Njsum1

Can’t believe…what just happened.

I play NHL on DK just for the Ironman rewards, yet I’ve had some success. But I’m only playing 25 cent lineups.

Long story short, Pekka Rinne was the expected goalie for Nashville so I had him in, didn’t bother to check to see if he was confirmed, cause it’s 25 cents and I really don’t care. However, if I would have seen that Saros was starting I would have obviously swapped to him as they are the same price. If I did I would have finished 3rd in the early QA (3500 entries) for $20 instead of 220th for 75 cents.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

Can’t believe…what just happened.

I play NHL on DK just for the Ironman rewards, yet I’ve had some success. But I’m only playing 25 cent lineups.

Long story short, Pekka Rinne was the expected goalie for Nashville so I had him in, didn’t bother to check to see if he was confirmed, cause it’s 25 cents and I really don’t care. However, if I would have seen that Saros was starting I would have obviously swapped to him as they are the same price. If I did I would have finished 3rd in the early QA (3500 entries) for $20 instead of 220th for 75 cents.

Lol j/k.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

Harden 80% Captain in $10, 72% in the $1 and negative points

• Shaudy_lo

Anytime I’m looking at Donovan Mitchell it’s a slate I shouldn’t play

• Lyanetsko

Harden lmao

• damionismyname

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

Brogdon with a torn ass muscle. week to week.

Malcolm BrogdonINDPG/SG
    Injured (torn l rectus femoris)
    Brogdon has a torn left rectus femoris and will be listed as week-to-week.

• white_black_mike

My sentiments exactly

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

Lol j/k.

Well….it’s started around 9:00 am when I first started looking at the slate 😉

• ASalvaro

Houston had EIGHT turnovers before they got their first point and were down 20-0 lol

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@ASalvaro said...

Houston had EIGHT turnovers before they got their first point and were down 20-0 lol

They must be shook from that Clippers loss still.

• miggs6876

@Pandamonious said...

This would make more sense if the season was over.

You don’t normally fire a coach at this point in the season unless you’re disappointed in the current results and feel the team is much better than their record or some kind of incident(s) happened.

Its a strange firing….

• chronoxiong

@Shaudy_lo said...

Anytime I’m looking at Donovan Mitchell it’s a slate I shouldn’t play

He ruined my lineup last night. He was stuck in that 7k price range along with SGA, Derozan and Butler. And I picked him. Ugh. Thank god I still managed to crush on FD though. I’m fading him tonight for sure. Making sure I dont land on him.

Tonight’s 5 game slate makes me feel like there’s going to be a lot of similar lineups. What are the lame optimizers spitting out? I want to differentiate.

• kinger

@Sleazygreazy said...

O/U Harden 35 points, O/U Nance 6 Rebounds, O/U How many times will Sultan or Chronic complain about the slate 1.5, Lillard O/U 28 pts.

funny stuff.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

Tristan Thompson (knee) will play Saturday. https://t.co/SOQM8rJVBP

Andre Drummond (calf) ruled out Saturday. https://t.co/piPGYnBHCg

Alfonzo McKinnie (foot) will play Saturday. https://t.co/YLuY9uRGVJ

• miggs6876

Is CJM worth paying 7.7k on fd for Gpp?

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@miggs6876 said...

Is CJM worth paying 7.7k on fd for Gpp?

yes

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler