8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -3 ) at Minnesota ( 3 ) —- T: 211
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5 ) —- T: 211
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 6 ) at Houston ( -6 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 15 ) at San Antonio ( -15 ) —- T: 200
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 1 ) at Denver ( -1 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( 8.5 ) at Golden State ( -8.5 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• billholler

@dgballer said...

Do the Kings keep it close enough for Kawhi to be worth while. Or does Pop go Pop and rest players tonight?

Not sure why he would rest anyone tonight. They played a B2B at home and then had a day off with no travel. They should be rested.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@Zilla said...

Does anybody like KAT and wiggins together tonight. I also was thinking Hayward

Kat and Wiggins will be in all my LU’s tonight I am expecting big efforts and huge games after playing SA and Utah back to back. I don’t care about ownership.

• mike42

I hit the lock button on Mahini last night. His minutes where up and needed a cheapie somewhere to get wall/westbrook in. Got lucky.

• mabrla

I went on a twitter/RG rant about how the GPP’s should be more top heavy, and now they’re coming through big-time! Ask and ye shall receive… WAY TOO AMPED FOR THESE HUGE CONTESTS YET AGAIN

• Benn91

Any rest possible between BKN and ATL?

• dgballer

@billholler said...

Not sure why he would rest anyone tonight. They played a B2B at home and then had a day off with no travel. They should be rested.

We’re talking about Pop.

• zpa1989

curry or klay? if AB is on curry when he is in does that mean klay is a better play?

• AtomicCity42

@zpa1989 said...

curry or klay? if AB is on curry when he is in does that mean klay is a better play?

I like Klay

• xEnvayNe

IT/Curry late night hammer?

• Jeddy3

RUDY!! RUDY!! RUDY!!

• monarch

Whatever you do…avoid KCP. I don’t care if he fits into your LU. PG13 is going to erase him again.

• dgballer

Who will the Great Fade Debate be about today? I don’t play on DK but did any winning GPP lineups have Westy so I know who to listen to and who not to listen to on this forum

• jimmyd1507

@dgballer said...

Who will the Great Fade Debate be about today? I don’t play on DK but did any winning GPP lineups have Westy so I know who to listen to and who not to listen to on this forum

Yes, the winning LU absolutely had WB.

But the dude that finished 3rd (7 points behind 1st and 2nd) didn’t. I just say, do your own thing.

• mike42

I saw some but think it was one of those nights where having either wetie/wall could have won it for you.

• hbomb57

@dgballer said...

Just the top 8 out of 10 including the two top positions.

• dgballer

@jimmyd1507 said...

Yes, the winning LU absolutely had WB.

But the dude that finished 3rd (7 points behind 1st and 2nd) didn’t. I just say, do your own thing.

I usually do. It’s when I listen to other peoples picks is when I don’t do so well. I was joking more than anything after the heated debate on whether to fade or not on Westbrook yesterday.

• Jmilko5

I won a $33 FBWC qualifier ticket on DK Sunday night, and there hasn’t been a contest opened up for it yet. Should I be concerned that I won’t be able to use it? Just realized that the FBWC is next week.

• zpa1989

hard to do anything before we got the jokic/vucevic news.

• breger

I have missed cashing like five times in the last two weeks by like 2-5 FDP, I can’t believe it. I’m on a historic streak of losing. I decided I was done, but yesterday I saw the $6 contest and I was like oh yeah I can do this. I went with Steven Adams and missed cash by 2 points, now I’m really done… Oh wait, there’s an $8 entry gpp now, in goes ANOTHER $10. Today really will be my last day if I crap the bed again. I know that I can put together a good lineup because I have done it many times, its just so frustrating.

Anyway, lets get it fam.

• DontTrustTheProcess

Do I (the stupid stubborn moron) go back to Terrence Ross tonight? I shouldn’t I know I shouldn’t. But I will. Because I’m a nitwit. Who’s with me?

• jimmyd1507

@dgballer said...

I usually do. It’s when I listen to other peoples picks is when I don’t do so well. I was joking more than anything after the heated debate on whether to fade or not on Westbrook yesterday.

I stopped paying attention after 6 pages…

• thebimonster

@jimmyd1507 said...

I played one lineup yesterday for funzies, which lost, but I had been on a hot streak for several days in a row before then. My locks for tonight:

A. Wiggins v LAC
    J. Brown vs GSW
    G. Dieng vs LAC

You’re welcome.

I like the Brown back in the bay area narrative. Wigging against Mbah’amoute scares me a bit. Dieng could be nice too.

• cullyp81

How many Nets is too many Nets?!?

• KillaChap

@cullyp81 said...

1?

• TrustinthePlan

@cullyp81 said...

1 is too many tonight unless you think BroLo can somehow get Howard in foul trouble.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).