8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -3 ) at Minnesota ( 3 ) —- T: 211
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5 ) —- T: 211
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 6 ) at Houston ( -6 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 15 ) at San Antonio ( -15 ) —- T: 200
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 1 ) at Denver ( -1 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( 8.5 ) at Golden State ( -8.5 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• GGee87

@Supersharpie said...

I feel like Chandler is going to dud tonight and that his last game was an outlier. His ownership will be through the roof with Butler and Kwahi out. I am going to pivot to Marcus Morris, who has a similar ceiling and a safer floor.

Chandlers performance isnt an outlier. Hes had some monster games the past 2 season actually. Im playing a good bit of Morris myself… but dont think for a second that he cant have a repeat performance. Hes really talented in my opinion. If Jokic AND Gallo are out id almost consider him a lock. I think the SF ownership is going to be pretty spread out on this slate. ALOT of good options available and only 2 slots.

• fenway2015

david lee and pau gasol are good plays tonight with leonard and aldridge out

• KindGuy

Wall is gonna be gassed. Jennings’s night ended early so I’m loving him as a sneaky GPP option against the horrible Denver defense.

• eli87

@achubs said...

I’m liking both Cousins and Holiday. Thought on playing them together?

I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!

• bigkino217

@djcory27 said...

Has Mahinmi been exceeding value as of late…yes. However, I don’t see a scenario where he gets 7 steals again tonight putting him into that elite value range where you’ll win a GPP with him. Last night was the Mahinmi lotto ticket, I wouldn’t put a lot of stock in it happening again tonight.

i expect mahinmi to put up something around 20. if someone badly needs a punt, go ahead and grab him and he probably won’t kill you.

• gaelicgirl

@mike42 said...

Siege is on air right now talking about back to back in Denvers, he begs people to google back to back in Denvers.

Does he give that warning every time a team is on a B2B in DEN, or is this the first time you can recall? I’m keeping my WAS picks, regardless…hopefully Siege will scare some people off of them.

• Supersharpie

Thoughts on Kemba/Kilpatrick vs Elf/Hardaway for GPP?

• queensfinest

pau or plumlee at center?

• MrPerfekt7

@queensfinest said...

pau or plumlee at center?

Paul

• scott1489

@djcory27 said...

Has Mahinmi been exceeding value as of late…yes. However, I don’t see a scenario where he gets 7 steals again tonight putting him into that elite value range where you’ll win a GPP with him. Last night was the Mahinmi lotto ticket, I wouldn’t put a lot of stock in it happening again tonight.

I agree 100% but where else do we look? David Lee scratch off night? I like BB but at $5,500 I’m hesitant. Danny green at $3,600? Balance might be the key tonight. But even 8×40 is only 320. Gonna need almost 400FP tonight for the 200k so that only leaves us with finding at least 2 value plays under 4K and then pick the top tier players that hit 55-65FP just my two cents. Good luck to everyone tonight. I’m going to watch the magic get embarrassed by a depleted bulls team woo

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@California_Cool said...

I saw both. They played alot of zone, to limit IT2’s defensive liabilities. McCaw didnt even play last game, so Im not sure its smart to use that game as an example. All Im saying is, if you dont play Curry because you’re scared of Bradley(who still is on a limit), it could really hurt you.

Not to mention, Bradley d doesn’t scare people this year, not the defender he was Ly…

• draggin49

Ugh, I hate rostering derozan , but with his useage gotta consider it

• monarch

Anyone on Valanciunas? Pels are for some reason bleeding rebounds lately and usage should be up without Lowry/Carroll/Ross and crushed his last time vs Boogie.

• KindGuy

I said it last night and I was wrong but I’m doubling down on it tonight. Wall will bust tonight.

• Hiqhliqht

@fenway2015 said...

david lee and pau gasol are good plays tonight with leonard and aldridge out

Who’s the better play.?

• Agent47

@mike42 said...

Siege is on air right now talking about back to back in Denvers, he begs people to google back to back in Denvers. Says every NBA player will tell you, apparently the only people it doesn’t effect is fat and old people.

Maybe he’s all-in on Wall and is trying to talk people off of him, haha.

• lazyidea

so many value centers tonight
    can’t decide gahhh

• kdubs81

@achubs said...

I’m liking both Cousins and Holiday. Thought on playing them together?

I think that’s where I’m landing. Also pairing Demar. Close spread, but the total may veer players off that game

• iron_tactics

@Agent47 said...

Maybe he’s all-in on Wall and is trying to talk people off of him, haha.

Yeah it can seem like that, I believe he does play mostly what he says he’ll play but hedges in max entry. With Siege he will make some valid points and bring up players that one may not be thinking about especially on an 11 game slate like today. However, I stopped watching these and listening to podcasts a while back and focus mostly on my own picks.

• Agent47

@bigkino217 said...

i expect mahinmi to put up something around 20. if someone badly needs a punt, go ahead and grab him and he probably won’t kill you.

Yeah, I’m not expecting 7 steals and another 40+ night from him tonight (though I wouldn’t complain, haha!) But at min. salary, even if he finishes with something in the mid-to-high 20s, that’s still 7-9x value. No guarantees, of course, but I don’t think it’s that much of a stretch for him to finish somewhere in the 20s tonight.

• draggin49

Who does ibaka guard on New Orleans?

• dnicastro10

Core Plays: Schroder, Wall, ABC, Hayward, Middleton, Millsap, Cousins

What do ya think??

• tristanwolf

Sefalosha or Bjelica better 4k punt?

• draggin49

have heard little on Giannis for SF , the Knicks are pretty awful and seem even worse on the road.

• fourseasons

Trying to guess who hits 50: Jrue, Schroder, Teague?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).