8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -3 ) at Minnesota ( 3 ) —- T: 211
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5 ) —- T: 211
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 6 ) at Houston ( -6 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 15 ) at San Antonio ( -15 ) —- T: 200
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 1 ) at Denver ( -1 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( 8.5 ) at Golden State ( -8.5 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• cw99

What about galo??

• bigkino217

@whitemamba86 said...

just remember melo had those 2 monster games vs the bucks cause porzingis didnt play. i hope hes above 20% owned and i have hayward at 8%

also middleton wasn’t playing and he’s a really good defender

• draggin49

GL everyone

• sooted72

hmm…guess i should have had some pjt huh? :/

• iron_tactics

• hcassidy

Well guess the Spurs are the DFS dartboard, Pop is declining on who will start tonight.

• zpa1989

powell going to smoke everyone with a dud here comes pj tucker !!! damn i should of just gone with my gut and played tucker instead of coming here and asking people. oh well. lets see what happens!

• oaktwnraidr

Well its time for me to get ready to win that 200k on FD

• ELopez432

I stacked Hood, Hayward, & Gobert…I hope its a high scoring game & stays close. $33 gpp lets Go!!!

• Syzltuth

GL! Go get em!

• Lathum

Dropped a few extra entires in. Nice overlay.

• Supersharpie

@oaktwnraidr said...

Well its time for me to get ready to win that 200k on FD

Nah, I have that locked down…Enjoy your 100k though.

• cyle13

• bhodgman

Couldn’t decide between Norman Powell or Danny Green at SG in cash… went ~50/50…

• hcassidy

My 2 punts of the night were Garrett Temple and Jordan Crawford. GL all.

• Beavsftw

Got a core of Wiggins, Anthony/Hayward, green and Millsap. Here goes nothing.

• DirkDigglerz

My plays Cody Zeller, KCP, AD , Giannis, Porzingis

• jetsfan303

@cw99 said...

What about galo??

No idea. If he just got sick today I’d assume probably not, but that’s highly speculative.

• Dirt_Lavert

@bhodgman said...

Couldn’t decide between Norman Powell or Danny Green at SG in cash… went ~50/50…

I went Dedmon over Powell.

Hoping Pop gives him tons of run with Lee. Big game coming up for them so maybe he rests Pau a bit and gives Dedmon the go.

Fully expecting Powell to go ham now lol

• whitemamba86

@zpa1989 said...

powell going to smoke everyone with a dud here comes pj tucker !!! damn i should of just gone with my gut and played tucker instead of coming here and asking people. oh well. lets see what happens!

i would rather have powell come off the bench and have higher usage rate. plus at the end of the game it will be joesph derozan powell tucker ibaka

• monarch

Biyombo is the chalk at 29.4….that’s pretty high (FD) with the hike in price

• mrmogz

@zpa1989 said...

Why? Powell was getting those minutes with Carolle and Tucker in the LU. He’ll still get his mins no problem.

• DirkDigglerz

Let’s go Cody Zeller win me the monies!!!

• oaktwnraidr

@Supersharpie said...

Nah, I have that locked down…Enjoy your 100k though.

We can split first..

• KindGuy

Millsap over Wiggins. Hope that doesn’t haunt me.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).