8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -3 ) at Minnesota ( 3 ) —- T: 211
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5 ) —- T: 211
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 6 ) at Houston ( -6 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 15 ) at San Antonio ( -15 ) —- T: 200
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 1 ) at Denver ( -1 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( 8.5 ) at Golden State ( -8.5 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• byo34

@DirkDigglerz said...

Yeah baby!!! Got him all over

Nice man, I made 3 lineups tonight for Fanduel and they all have him!

• Dirt_Lavert

FantasyLabs NBA‏Verified account @FantasyLabsNBA 3m3 minutes ago

Status note: Anthony Davis (wrist) won’t return Wednesday.

• chronoxiong

No rhyme or reason to predict which 24 minute Nets player will go off. Talk about throwing darts. They represent that right now.

• draggin49

What a shame , my $33 entry has elf/Schroeder and guys in easy spots blowing it

• Dirt_Lavert

Just guna let Harden sit on the bench…

okay then

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@chronoxiong said...

No rhyme or reason to predict which 24 minute Nets player will go off. Talk about throwing darts. They represent that right now.

Kilpatrick has been pretty steady when given minutes.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I have a lineup with Crazy Hair and the Greek. Melo is in it. What in Elfrid’s Mop happened to him tonight?

• draggin49

Derozan can you pls try and do somethin this last 9 mins lol

• Beavsftw

Thought it was kind of sketchy that the three people tied for first in the fd million have like the exact same lineups all the way down the board.

• Therec

Mr Glass Has Returned!

• Pandamonious

@Epignosis said...

I have a lineup with Crazy Hair and the Greek. Melo is in it. What in Elfrid’s Mop happened to him tonight?

There’s magic in that mop. Some night’s it just bounces right when he runs unleashing it’s powers. Some night’s it doesn’t. Probably has something to do with altitude.

• KOTN26

Don’t let this distract you from the fact that we all have BOS v GS left to play.

• jets10

Danny green shoot the damn thing or do something!

And what’s with yahoo? Seems every night the sports app freezes up or something glitches

• draggin49

I’d really have somethin goin if THJ and derozan had average games

• BBWC_10

Can we get Harden back in the game before your down 18????

• Pandamonious

@KOTN26 said...

Don’t let this distract you from the fact that we all have BOS v GS left to play.

Curious to see how chalky Curry is. Hoping not too much.

• KOTN26

*still

• Therec

ABC going 7X may save me tonight

• Huntcho

Jk I might be able to get my money back

• byo34

@KOTN26 said...

Can’t wait for that.. have 3 players from the game, I hate seeing myself out of the cash !

• DirkDigglerz

I have ABC PG13 and ELF with Kilpatrick lineup is detroyed by Gobert and Biyombo :(

• txdave41

I get screwed by the nuttiest players every nite. Tonite is Blake Griffin, Cousins and Chris Paul. What are the freaking odds of that??

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Over 300 dk points with 58 pmr

Really wish i went lin over reggie jackson and just left money on the table. That was dumb

• BBWC_10

I NEED OT in Houston Please….One Time!!!

• draggin49

2 more Rebs gobert come on

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).