8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -3 ) at Minnesota ( 3 ) —- T: 211
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5 ) —- T: 211
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 6 ) at Houston ( -6 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 15 ) at San Antonio ( -15 ) —- T: 200
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 1 ) at Denver ( -1 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( 8.5 ) at Golden State ( -8.5 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• bigkino217

@Dirt_Lavert said...

How much is RWB on DK tomorrow like $15,200 ? lol

• Dash

hey….i don’t know … everyday i had this feeling something is missing in this forum and i never knew what….

now i know: where the hell is TAMMY ? i need his picks

• Dirt_Lavert

@elementasrat said...

Pop can suck a fat one.

I also second this. Dedmon plays 14 minutes. Pau played 16 minutes.

Just what!???

• rebkell

@tonytone1908 said...

I keep getting sucked in even on the late slates. You would think with the death lineup basically being in full effect again they’d be runnin shit like last year but it just ain’t happenin. So strange to me because it’s not like they’re not used to playing without Durant. I don’t get it. Hate to say it but I don’t see my boys going too far this year unless they turn it on in the playoffs but they need to win games against possible future playoff opponents. Not a good look for them if they somehow see them in the finals, BOS or any of the top teams won’t be as scared if they can’t beat them in the regular season. Did everyone else lay back a little figuring they’ll let Durant carry all the load and now they don’t know how to make up for his loss?

GS used to be stackable even last year, now you can’t play more than one and hope you got the right one or you’re done.

Yeah, they are surprising me, I figured they would be getting it together by now, they didn’t look good when they first started the year, but then they clicked. I figured they would get it figured out after Durant went down, but they’ve looked rather pitiful at times this year, last year they were just juggernauts. I still expect them to get it going again, but they don’t have a lot of depth. I don’t know what to expect out of them. Draymond doesn’t seem like the same player I’ve been accustomed the last couple of years. I was looking at his numbers and they looked decent, but he doesn’t seem to be able to get them up like he did in the past.

It’s still early as far as Durant being out, and I’m probably overreacting, I was early in the year, I figure Kerr will work some magic.

• bigkino217

@draggin49 said...

I’ve noticed something when watching GSW games . Even the games they have KD and win they are giving up pretty large total PTs vs weaker teams. I think bogut was a solid rim protector/defensive presence .
    GSW doesn’t look nearly as strong this year . Last year they were blowing out teams on a regular basis

before the KD injury, they had a better point differential and better defense than last year.

• KindGuy

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Put on 10$ and build with the single entries! That’s how I did it.

Pretty pissed because I was up to 50$, down to 23 after losing tonight. I’m buthurt because I’d be up to 29$ if I min cashed. Damn

Bruh my bankroll was at $300 several days ago.

• KindGuy

@Dash said...

hey….i don’t know … everyday i had this feeling something is missing in this forum and i never knew what….

now i know: where the hell is TAMMY ? i need his picks

I thought about him earlier today. Don’t want to fear the worst but it’s just weird he suddenly dissapeared. I think BHdevault said he had some health issues or something?

• Dirt_Lavert

@elementasrat said...

• bigkino217

@rebkell said...

Yeah, they are surprising me, I figured they would be getting it together by now, they didn’t look good when they first started the year, but then they clicked. I figured they would get it figured out after Durant went down, but they’ve looked rather pitiful at times this year, last year they were just juggernauts. I still expect them to get it going again, but they don’t have a lot of depth. I don’t know what to expect out of them. Draymond doesn’t seem like the same player I’ve been accustomed the last couple of years. I was looking at his numbers and they looked decent, but he doesn’t seem to be able to get them up like he did in the past.

It’s still early as far as Durant being out, and I’m probably overreacting, I was early in the year, I figure Kerr will work some magic.

warriors have plenty of solid players. the problem is that they let go a bunch of their 3pt shooters from last year and picked up guys that operate more in the midrange. with draymond’s shot missing, they went from having 8 3pt shooters last year to having 4 this year. that just puts more pressure on the guys who can shoot 3s, and when you lose one like KD, your spacing goes to hell and everything is more clogged

• Dirt_Lavert

@elementasrat said...

I thought about him earlier today. Don’t want to fear the worst but it’s just weird he suddenly dissapeared. I think BHdevault said he had some health issues or something?

Damn that’s harsh. Wish him the best. I’ve been hoping he’s lurking lol. Pretty sure he got the ban hammer for throwing out some gay slurs on the thread though

• KindGuy

Gonna deposit somewhere and between $50-$75. This time I’m gonna be serious. Practice UBER strict bankroll management (after I enter the $33 GPP tomorrow :) ). Also going to make sure I start my daily research ATLEAST 2 hours in advance of lock.

I’m gonna win an NBA GPP before the regular season ends, mark my words.

• bigkino217

@elementasrat said...

you really do need help with bankroll management

• KindGuy

It’s less about my bankroll management and more about me going on a crazy long cold streak. I ended February red hot but March has been just a disaster.

• Dash

@elementasrat said...

kind of funny that everyone is like : ahhh , go away… but somehow you miss it :D

If there are health issues, i can only wish him the best ….nothing anybody should have !

• tonytone1908

@rebkell said...

I mentioned that to someone tonight watching the game, Dray is just so ineffective to me it seems. I keep thinking after each loss they’ll snap out of it but they don’t. Mark my words though, the tides will change and they’ll go on some crazy run. They are on a good streak of mostly road games after spending most of the first couple months at home. It’s regression and it’s bound to happen. If they do poorly on a four game homestand then I’ll really start to worry. They got a PHI ORL MIL homestand coming up soon, one of those games will be a goldmine, maybe multiple games if you get the right couple in each one.

• KindGuy

@tonytone1908 said...

I keep getting sucked in even on the late slates. You would think with the death lineup basically being in full effect again they’d be runnin shit like last year but it just ain’t happenin. So strange to me because it’s not like they’re not used to playing without Durant. I don’t get it. Hate to say it but I don’t see my boys going too far this year unless they turn it on in the playoffs but they need to win games against possible future playoff opponents. Not a good look for them if they somehow see them in the finals, BOS or any of the top teams won’t be as scared if they can’t beat them in the regular season. Did everyone else lay back a little figuring they’ll let Durant carry all the load and now they don’t know how to make up for his loss?

GS used to be stackable even last year, now you can’t play more than one and hope you got the right one or you’re done.

Yep. I remember when Curry+Klay+Dray could win you a GPP.

I honestly was never a fan of the KD move. Why couldn’t they resign Barnes and Bogut. I mean… they were one win away from a championship.

If it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

• tonytone1908

Really wanted to run a bunch of LU’s tomorrow but I do so much better with one usually and that Epic Slam is calling me. Same investment as if I did 20 shot LU’s, less actually. Balls to the wall baby.

• bigkino217

@elementasrat said...

It’s less about my bankroll management and more about me going on a crazy long cold streak. I ended February red hot but March has been just a disaster.

if youre entering $20+ entry fees with 300, that’s poor bankroll management. it doesn’t take a big losing streak to lose that

• Dash

@elementasrat said...

i experienced the same. a couple weeks ago i was up around 380 , had a good night and from there everything just went downhill and i kept to my strategie, did not change anything.. didn’t play more, didn’t spend more..ice cold streak.. was down to 23 and i am up to 145 again…i just wish i could get on a hot streak for as long as my cold streak

• KindGuy

@rebkell said...

Probable DK Optimal Lineup 3/8/17

DKPos Team Player DKSal DKPts
    PG ORL Elfrid Payton 6100 72.00
    SG SA Manu Ginobili 3100 37.50
    SF MIL Giannis Antetokounmpo 9800 71.75
    PF MIN Karl-Anthony Towns 10600 51.00
    C TOR Jonas Valanciunas 4400 46.75
    G MIA Goran Dragic 7200 47.50
    F SAC Tyreke Evans 4800 39.00
    Util SA Patty Mills 3500 38.75
    49500 404.25

Payton-Been killing it with Vuc out

Ginobili-Value with Spurs out

Giannis-stud

KAT-stud and killed Clippers last time

Valanciunas- more Minutes because they have to matchup against Pelicans bigs

Dragic-no clue

Evans- the hell?

Mills-Value with Spurs out

• Dirt_Lavert

@elementasrat said...

Evans- the hell?

Seriously. Did anyone know he’d be doing the majority of the ball handling duties? Like, I don’t get it lol. He was the same price as Barton and I using him in the same forward slot! UGHHHH hahahaha

• Manyak

@draggin49 said...

Anyone watch the raptors game? I had derozan in a few lineups. Figured a bounce back spot at 8700 with all the useage . First half he was almost non existent

They were running plays without him & they were working. He didn’t have a bad game, pretty efficient. Bad dfs though

• KindGuy

So the dude who won the $200,000 on Draftkings tonight had a single bullet. Blowing up DFS Twitter lol. So sick.

• tonytone1908

@elementasrat said...

So the dude who won the $200,000 on Draftkings tonight had a single bullet. Blowing up DFS Twitter lol. So sick.

Hopefully he wasn’t a bot lol. But who can tell these days?

• KindGuy

@tonytone1908 said...

Hopefully he wasn’t a bot lol. But who can tell these days?

Probably put in Payton when DK was acting up from 7-7:30 lol. He gave a huge thanks to fantasylabs hmmmmm

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).