• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 7 ) at Charlotte ( -7 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Miami ( 1 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 10.5 ) at Okla City ( -10.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at Minnesota ( 1.5 ) —- T: 214
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 11.5 ) at Golden State ( -11.5 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ElSlappo

I see FD has a Dodgeball themed GPP today, ‘The Ocho’. I was hoping for accompanying ‘Go Balls Deep’ and ‘Purple Cobra’ contests at different buy-in levels like they sometimes do. I suppose that name could also refer to the $8 buy-in but I prefer the Dodgeball theme. Nobody makes me bleed my own blood!

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@ElSlappo said...

I see FD has a Dodgeball themed GPP today, ‘The Ocho’. I was hoping for accompanying ‘Go Balls Deep’ and ‘Purple Cobra’ contests at different buy-in levels like they sometimes do. I suppose that name could also refer to the $8 buy-in but I prefer the Dodgeball theme. Nobody makes me bleed my own blood!

This is still my favorite moment of the entire movie hahahah

• superjon

Based on recent performance, and past history vs PHI, Whiteside looks to be a great play.So Steven Adams is my GPP winning pivot of the night. I do also like KAT.

• ASitar

• superjon

Not paying 8400 for Howard.

• xc0achx

@elving188 said...

This is still my favorite moment of the entire movie hahahah

Naw. F an A Cotton and thats a bold strategy are the best parts.

• Brandon6385

This slate sucks

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Brandon6385 said...

This slate sucks

take the night off

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Howard too expensive now, what a price hike

• xc0achx

@elving188 said...

take the night off

Im considering it

• Falconsfly

Just listened to the podcast..wasn’t much help; they hate the slate

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@xc0achx said...

Im considering it

So who you like tonight?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

sigh eh i dont love him, i dont hate him sigh

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Bell is out. West & Iggy doubtful. Ill fire up Casspi in that case. Looney sucks. Could also look at Young but all he does is shoot 3s so if theyre off he sucks too

• MrPerfekt7

@elving188 said...

Bell is out. West & Iggy doubtful. Ill fire up Casspi in that case. Looney sucks. Could also look at Young but all he does is shoot 3s so if theyre off he sucks too

Javale McGhee???

• xc0achx

Don’t really like anybody…

Kinda like

Westbrook Kemba Lavert TJ Bjelica Saric Simmons and Allen

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@7klub06 said...

Javale McGhee???

I forgot about him but yeah! Also good one to see more run. But still if West/Iggy out that’s like an extra 30 mins of extra time at least. I’ll add him! Thanks

• xc0achx

May just mini stack that Bos/Min game

• BUFUu2

payton at 7500 on dk is a huge risk but i think in that range he will and can 6-7x tonight played great last time against okc and we all know he can hit 50 dk points and tonight i will have my fare share of him

• superjon

Patty Mills is a lock for me. Probably going to zag and go more Curry than RWB.

• Travisb1998

Booker is a lock.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/my-player-pool-3-8-2421734

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@superjon said...

Why Mills?

• mbunner23

@superjon said...

You misspelled Kyle Anderson

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

You misspelled Kyle Anderson

My thoughts precisely.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).