• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 7 ) at Charlotte ( -7 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Miami ( 1 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 10.5 ) at Okla City ( -10.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at Minnesota ( 1.5 ) —- T: 214
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 11.5 ) at Golden State ( -11.5 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Ace15

hmm i wonder how many people were able to get warren out and jackson in their lu lol. i was for sure scrambling

0.00 J Jackson. Lots of M Chriss.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Thank God for lock…..

Single bullet:
    RWB
    JJax
    Brewer
    Chriss
    Adams
    Klay
    Dray
    Kyle A.

I have it as 205 – 405 – 280 (floor/ ceiling/ proj)…. fully expecting to score 265 and be out of cash by 0.25 again

• zigger77

Anyone else just really not confident in their lineups? They just look really bluhhhhhhhhhhhh.

• ScoLuns

• Blogger of the Month

FAaaaaaack!

Couldn’t get Warren changed out in two lineups.

Those will be my best lineups I’m sure. 💩

• Wooden_Bones

@tgs4 said...

Sorry, didn’t realize. Even after lock?

Not sure about after lock. Thought I’d let you know since I saw an earlier post with a full lineup.

• PujolsJunkie

Did any real info come out on Kyrie playing or not? I ended up with him at that $8K price and didn’t realize they never officially said he’s in for tonight.

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

@Wooden_Bones said...

Not sure about after lock. Thought I’d let you know since I saw an earlier post with a full lineup.

Thanks for the heads-up…I won’t do it again

• mr_papageorgio

Went Elf/Jackson/Russ/Dwight for all the $ tonight. The one guy I have that I haven’t seen mentioned (probably for good reason) is Ersan. More of a gut feel but he’s cheap and been getting decent minutes so hoping he shows up.

• Ace15

@PujolsJunkie said...

Did any real info come out on Kyrie playing or not? I ended up with him at that $8K price and didn’t realize they never officially said he’s in for tonight.

dont put that evil on me. last i heard he’s a go

• Wooden_Bones

I went with McGee on half my FD LUs. I’m starting to have buyer’s remorse now.

• zigger77

@mr_papageorgio said...

Went Elf/Jackson/Russ/Dwight for all the $ tonight. The one guy I have that I haven’t seen mentioned (probably for good reason) is Ersan. More of a gut feel but he’s cheap and been getting decent minutes so hoping he shows up.

I have olynk/bender and MKG and JAMAL. This slate was meh.

• scott33

@tgs4 said...

OK, here’s the new lineup:

Teague
    Elfrid
    Booker
    Batum
    J.Jackson
    J.Richardson
    Olynyk
    Saric
    Adams

It’s fine after lock. I’m rolling with an Elf/Booker/Batum/Brewer core tonight. Only playing 2 lines, got Russ, Kemba, Dwight, Adams, Saric, Melo, Jackson, Bjelica, Grant, Melo, Marv sprinkled on top. Zero exposure to the late game, only guys I liked were Bertans & Dray. Sorry GG, no late night hammers needed for Beat the Score.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I had my lineups all done and went downstairs to cook.

I came up with nine minutes to get my DFS house in order.

The chicken can burn for all I care.

• jetsfan303

I just popped down a bunch of extra bankroll, particularly in cash with the Warren news. We’ll see if it works out when ownership comes out.

• mnsugrinder

A lot of Jackson, Dragic, Wade, Tatum, Green in FD. ughhhh They look nice then lock hits and they look like 200 total points lol

• gaelicgirl

@scott33 said...

Sorry GG, no late night hammers needed for Beat the Score.

I need to try that one of these days, looks kind of fun. Best of luck tonight!

• Packapunch

KEMBA where are youuuu

• mnsugrinder

Here comes Crabbe, typical lol

• roomchat

Love the Crabby Patty.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@zigger77 said...

I have olynk/bender and MKG and JAMAL. This slate was meh.

I have 50% MKG, 50% Brewer, and 50% Bender across 20 line ups. Filled in with tons of Irving, Towns, Aldridge, Dray, and Westbrook. MKG and Brewer were just way too cheap. Really opened things up. Figured it was worth it.

• gaelicgirl

@Epignosis said...

The chicken can burn for all I care.

Just call it “blackened chicken” and it’s all good!

• dmob84

Gooooo crabbe….it’s your birthday

• scott33

@gaelicgirl said...

I need to try that one of these days, looks kind of fun. Best of luck tonight!

U too! Yes try it out, I have won a couple hundred the last week just playing the $3 contests. Payout is usually nice

Hope these guys go bananas all game in the BKN/CHA. Got 7 from the game together and one 1-off. Blazin start so far. Need more Walker though and Dinwiddie.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).