• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 7 ) at Charlotte ( -7 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Miami ( 1 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 10.5 ) at Okla City ( -10.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at Minnesota ( 1.5 ) —- T: 214
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 11.5 ) at Golden State ( -11.5 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@BUFUu2 said...

if you want a safe 30 go klay

safe 30 minutes maybe

• bucherpsu08

@Theguy49503 said...

Already Had Dario/Carrol. did some tweakinking and swapped Josh Jackson and ended up finding value and plugged in another stud. Thanks for the advice

Murray

• ushook

Elf tonight…

• thegunnard

Is Teague suspended?

• ushook

@thegunnard said...

Is Teague suspended?

Don’t you think it would have been announced by now?

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

There aren’t many good plays tonight, we will have to make sacrifices somewhere.

True, I might just play a few lineups, maybe make a couple of hockey lineups.

• BUFUu2

@elving188 said...

safe 30 minutes maybe

elving i think he is def good for 30 plus dk points tonight that is pretty much his average and good for a late night hammer in that price range i would def pick him or dinwindle i won’t have any shares of each tonight though i perfer paying up for green tonight actually just cuz i reall don’t like many pf’s so far tonight

• mbunner23

@BUFUu2 said...

elving i think he is def good for 30 plus dk points tonight that is pretty much his average and good for a late night hammer in that price range i would def pick him or dinwindle i won’t have any shares of each tonight though i perfer paying up for green tonight actually just cuz i reall don’t like many pf’s so far tonight

Def not safe for 30. He’s hit 30 in 2 of his last 12 games. (DK scoring).

His upside is severely capped with KD, and he adds almost no peripherals. I’m not sure I have rostered Klay one time this season..

• Ace15

Does anyone know why Pop benched Murray last go around with GS? I can’t recall if he was injured or not. I vaguely remember having tons of exposure to him that night only to have him play 0 minutes. Could be making things up in my head though..

• squidkill

@Theguy49503 said...

Terry Rozier is overpriced, you guys agree? I mean whats the minutes like for him off the bench? Don’t really follow Boston like that

your not playing Rozier today- just move along

• kps3205s

@Ace15 said...

Does anyone know why Pop benched Murray last go around with GS? I can’t recall if he was injured or not. I vaguely remember having tons of exposure to him that night only to have him play 0 minutes. Could be making things up in my head though..

Murray had a sprained ankle which is why he was out that game

San Antonio Spurs

@spurs

Rudy Gay (right heel bursitis), Kawhi Leonard (return from injury management), Dejounte Murray (sprained left ankle) and Tony Parker (back tightness) are out for tomorrow’s Spurs-Warriors game.
    3:35 PM – Feb 9, 2018

• hcassidy

@elving188 said...

It’s more of a “just in case Kyrie is out” pricing. Since Kyrie was out Monday and he’s still questionable they priced Rozier up jic lol kinda dumb

Thats the thing, believe the pricing for today was already set and it was announced last night around 5 that Irving himself said he is playing against Minnesota.

• Ace15

@kps3205s said...

San Antonio Spurs

@spurs

Rudy Gay (right heel bursitis), Kawhi Leonard (return from injury management), Dejounte Murray (sprained left ankle) and Tony Parker (back tightness) are out for tomorrow’s Spurs-Warriors game.

Thank you much

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@kps3205s said...

San Antonio Spurs

@spurs

the fuck man I thought you were talking about today LOL

• DC2380

@Ace15 said...

Thank you much

Why does it say 2/9/18?? We in March

• jglumsic

@DC2380 said...

Why does it say 2/9/18?? We in March

They were wondering why Murray was out last time the warriors and spurs played.

• hcassidy

@thegunnard said...

Is Teague suspended?

They let Draymond do nut punches and kicks to the groin without suspension, why would Teague be suspended for channeling his “Minnesota Wild” and hip-checking Rubio into the bench.

• DC2380

@jglumsic said...

They were wondering why Murray was out last time the warriors and spurs played.

Gotcha…

• Ace15

@DC2380 said...

Gotcha…

Apologies for all the confusion

• dolphinkick182

My clearance sale coat rack buy today is Joffrey Lauvergne. 22 points, 11 rebounds, 2 blocks.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@dolphinkick182 said...

My clearance sale coat rack buy today is Joffrey Lauvergne. 22 points, 11 rebounds, 2 blocks.

Burlington Coat Factory or Marshalls?

• ghostfacekicker

I would have cashed if Flass didn’t get injured last night. Should have played Lebron instead. Oh well, who needs money to live right? The making a living off of DFS is quickly fading away after 6 years of never winning big prize money.

• Theguy49503

I have only managed to do 2 line ups I like lol, the struggle is real

• Njsum1

@BUFUu2 said...

Klay is a good play tonight…IMO. There’s really not much to play at all tonight you can feel really good about. I know this because, on Yesterday’s slate I made 20 lineups, and would have made more if I had the time. There were so many plays to love yesterday. Today, I have 7 and will likely cut down on that. Klay is fine. He’s not a lock to do anything, or an all in play, and lack of peripherals do hurt. Yet he’s at home and he’s 6100. He’ll likely score between 20 and 40 DK points. I’m going to have some.

• dgballer

@kps3205s said...

San Antonio Spurs

@spurs

I thought today was February 8 2018. So that makes no sense to me

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).