• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 7 ) at Charlotte ( -7 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Miami ( 1 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 10.5 ) at Okla City ( -10.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at Minnesota ( 1.5 ) —- T: 214
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 11.5 ) at Golden State ( -11.5 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dolphinkick182

@elving188 said...

Burlington Coat Factory or Marshalls?

Burlington for sure. With the huge selection they have it’s difficult to pick the perfect clearance item. But when you find it you know you got a good deal. Hopefully this one has it’s pockets stuffed full of money.

• noheartanthony

Siege says Josh Jackson has busted the last 2 games because Atlanta and Miami are two of the biggest party cities in the country. I’ve never heard such crazy rationalizations. If you like the guy, there’s so need to make shit up to justify it.

• jglumsic

Don’t let me down again today Kemba.

• TrustinthePlan

@elving188 said...

Burlington Coat Factory or Marshalls?

Gotta go to Burlington.

Anyways, after an awful night again last night in my cash games I think I might play smaller or less amount buy ins in my cash games for a few nights. In cash, love Saric/Carroll/Towns for tonight. Still working on getting the right guards in for cash. In GPP, love me some Elf, Simmons, Covington, and Casspi. Also love Kyle Anderson, just seems like a kind of night where he could go for 7x. I also like King Joffrey tonight, maybe even for cash too.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Klay is a good play tonight…IMO. There’s really not much to play at all tonight you can feel really good about. I know this because, on Yesterday’s slate I made 20 lineups, and would have made more if I had the time. There were so many plays to love yesterday. Today, I have 7 and will likely cut down on that. Klay is fine. He’s not a lock to do anything, or an all in play, and lack of peripherals do hurt. Yet he’s at home and he’s 6100. He’ll likely score between 20 and 40 DK points. I’m going to have some.

Well, he’s almost a lock for scoring between 20 and 40 lol.

But so is Redick, Smart, Green, Wiggins, probably even LeVert!

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@dolphinkick182 said...

Burlington for sure. With the huge selection they have it’s difficult to pick the perfect clearance item. But when you find it you know you got a good deal. Hopefully this one has it’s pockets stuffed full of money.

• P0key

@superjon said...

Guys under 5k on FD I’ll have pieces of tonight

Mills
    Kaminsky
    Grant
    Bender
    Lamb
    Crabbe
    Morris
    Olynk

Danny Green
    Cassipi
    Jerami Grant

Are my rough draft punts..

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@noheartanthony said...

Siege says Josh Jackson has busted the last 2 games because Atlanta and Miami are two of the biggest party cities in the country. I’ve never heard such crazy rationalizations. If you like the guy, there’s so need to make shit up to justify it.

So dumb

• jglumsic

Looks like DRose is gonna end up in Minnesota. We got ourselves a Woj bomb.

Adrian Wojnarowski
    ‏Verified account @wojespn

Free agent guard Derrick Rose is signing with Minnesota for the rest of the season, league sources tell ESPN.
    10:37 AM – 8 Mar 2018

• mbunner23

Rose just needs to retire.

• Travisb1998

For sure, he is not good anymore.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@jglumsic said...

Adrian Wojnarowski

Free agent guard Derrick Rose is signing with Minnesota for the rest of the season, league sources tell ESPN.

“I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep.”

Every time I think of Rose

• jglumsic

@mbunner23 said...

Rose just needs to retire.

Destroying the very small legacy he even had. It’s sad.

• upgradetoquestionable

@jglumsic said...

Adrian Wojnarowski

First injury over/under? The Press Conference?

• jglumsic

@upgradetoquestionable said...

“Derrick rose tears acl on the way into Press Conference”

• Briancobb33

I’m rostering Chriss today seems like he’s starting to get more run (stop fouling). Obviously he could foul out in 10 minutes but I’ll risk it.

• dolphinkick182

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Paper cut while signing the contract. Out 6-8 weeks.

• DC2380

Very random, but D. Rose is signing with Minn for the rest of the year….

• Njsum1

@elving188 said...

Well, he’s almost a lock for scoring between 20 and 40 lol.

But so is Redick, Smart, Green, Wiggins, probably even LeVert!

Lol….I wasn’t stepping out on a limb with that 20 to 40 statement or making a prediction on Klay, that’s just his likely range of outcomes. My point was for 6100 you could do worse on such an arse slate. Other than Wiggins, who’s in a poor matchup, none of those guys have Klays upside IMO. LeVert had that 1 miracle outlier game yet is more likely to score you low 20s, while Klay is most likely to score you high 20s. Reddick, Smart haven’t shown upside, they’re more last guys in, safer type plays. Mid 20s type guys.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

It’s funny we’re talking shit but know good and well that when they announce he’s going to get some kind of minutes we’re going to be on here talking about him and whether or not to play him lol

• frugal

Hope you all had a great night last night. I pivoted last minute from Moore to Brooks which allowed me to break even despite Davis leaving the game (should’ve seen it coming). Onto tonight! Here’s my early look at Yahoo value:

Danny Green $10 – Green is about the safest value play for 2X you’ll find on any slate. His season average is 21.2 and he’s exceeded 2X in 8 of the last 10 games. His move to the bench slightly caps his minutes which can limit his upside, but inserting Mills insto the starting lineups hasn’t really fixed the Spurs issues as they’ve gone 2 and 2 in the last 4. I really think Green is going to move back into thte starting 5 soon, perhaps tonight as Green’s size should be needed against Thompson.

Greg Monroe $11 – Monroe has hit 1.8X+ in 7 of the 9 games he’s played with BOS. His minutes upside is unfortunately strangled by BOS trying to play any big besides Horford near equal minutes, but of the 3 Monroe can have some monster games even in limited minutes. I have him projected at 1.2 FPPM, so ~18 minutes would put him at 2X.

CHA and BRK value – Lot’s of value in this game with 4 starters and 2 key bench players at $14 or less. Jarrett Allen $12 has had 2 bad games but has the potential to bounce back tonight if he can stay out of foul trouble. They’ll need him to match up with CHA bigs tonight. On the flip side Kaminsky, William, and Lamb all provide 2X+ upside, lamb is probably my favorite of the group as Kidd-Gilchrist has been horrible of late and Lamb has stepped up a bit.

Good luck!

• nbahan

@jglumsic said...

Adrian Wojnarowski

Not that it matters because he just isn’t good, but aren’t we past the deadline to sign someone and have them available for the playoffs?

• BUFUu2

@Njsum1 said...

Lol….I wasn’t stepping out on a limb with that 20 to 40 statement or making a prediction on Klay, that’s just his likely range of outcomes. My point was for 6100 you could do worse on such an arse slate. Other than Wiggins, who’s in a poor matchup, none of those guys have Klays upside IMO. LeVert had that 1 miracle outlier game yet is more likely to score you low 20s, while Klay is most likely to score you high 20s. Reddick, Smart haven’t shown upside, they’re more last guys in, safer type plays. Mid 20s type guys.

lol thanks for stepping in and taking the blame on this for me lol….. I do think you are right in no way shape or forum was i going to play klay tonight but after all of this I think i will…… the dude just asked at 6200 who would you take… I think klay will at least give you value so if his whole lineup goes off I don’t think klay will destroy it at all……

• jglumsic

@elving188 said...

It’s funny we’re talking shit but know good and well that when they announce he’s going to get some kind of minutes we’re going to be on here talking about him and whether or not to play him lol

Nah they can sign anyone still they just cant make any trades. Apparently Wolves have two open slots well now one since they are signing him. Meant to quote dude asking its too late to sign anyone.

• superjon

Low owned stud that might break the slate.

Durant

Not all in but in one my two main line ups. He’s due for positive regression and matches up well against the Spurs

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).